PDA

View Full Version : Heraldic vanity set

CursedGuyAL
03-22-2021, 04:30 PM
Can we get a Limited 2 day sale of a Heraldic vanity set, it would be nice to have a heraldic vanity that is tradable instead of being bound.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

XxretepxX
03-22-2021, 04:44 PM
A sale for a vanity people grinded weeks for?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
03-22-2021, 04:49 PM
Lmao

/11chars

Spooked
03-22-2021, 05:11 PM
A sale for a vanity people grinded weeks for?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Normally i truly give credits for hard work, but running 2-4 maps you 1 shot mobs in once a week is not deserving of the title “weeks of grinding” or “grinding” at all for that matter.
Just a personal opinion, not to hate at all on the owners of the sets.
Just putting that out there

GucciBang
03-22-2021, 05:20 PM
Normally i truly give credits for hard work, but running 2-4 maps you 1 shot mobs in once a week is not deserving of the title “weeks of grinding” or “grinding” at all for that matter.
Just putting that out there12 weeks + almost 1 year waiting...

Spooked
03-22-2021, 05:33 PM
12 weeks + almost 1 year waiting...

Doesnt change the fact its not even close to “grinding” or “weeks of grinding”
Thats what im saying, im not saying it didnt take long for them to get it, but waiting isn’t grinding, neither is running 2-4 maps you 1 shot every mob in with a week deadline.
You could run 1 map every 2 days and still make it, this is not grinding
Never said it didnt take long for them to receive the reward, thats a whole different topic

omg_its_Amy
03-22-2021, 06:39 PM
Not if it's the same color. If they bring another one, yes why not.

I didn't got the community event one but I think so many players waited so long to get it and it was even so much work for the devs and now just bringing it for plat? Nty

Maybe bring the pink witch robe im asking for yrs by now xD and hey I'm willing to pay! ^-^

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
03-22-2021, 06:43 PM
Not if it's the same color. If they bring another one, yes why not.

I didn't got the community event one but I think so many players waited so long to get it and it was even so much work for the devs and now just bringing it for plat? Nty

Maybe bring the pink witch robe im asking for yrs by now xD and hey I'm willing to pay! ^-^

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit TapatalkOfc a different color, wouldn't expect the same color.

Flamesofanger
03-22-2021, 07:27 PM

11chars/

THE GOLDEN KING
03-22-2021, 07:39 PM

11chars/

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210323/8db3e215408dd6267da88360895529a9.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210323/695231bff5a75ac022fe048b275607bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackled
03-22-2021, 08:12 PM
Nothing can be rare to this community. It’s a game of “not fair I want it” lol no offense but this is a horrible idea. Their are many other vanities. None of us made a thread when the original players got the first journeyman/heraldic set years ago but I guess it’s just a different breed of players now

CursedGuyAL
03-22-2021, 08:15 PM
Nothing can be rare to this community. It’s a game of “not fair I want it” lol no offense but this is a horrible idea. Their are many other vanities. None of us made a thread when the original players got the first journeyman/heraldic set years ago but I guess it’s just a different breed of players nowOg jester was recolored, is that a rare set? Very much[emoji1741]

Saint Jaffo
03-22-2021, 09:28 PM
I don't think STS should release it in the store. People waited a long time to get the vanity rewarded. Running the maps was easy yeah, but they waited so long to get this reward, so adding it to the store would be an offense. I lost the opportunity to get this vanity as I stopped running the elite maps because I was too lazy for it, but many others kept with the commitment of posting screenshots every week, so I consider it would be unfair to just add it to the store.

Ride AL
03-22-2021, 10:00 PM
Can we get a Limited 2 day sale of a Heraldic vanity set, it would be nice to have a heraldic vanity that is tradable instead of being bound.

Trazolel
03-22-2021, 10:47 PM
-1 for me, everyone had the opportunity to get a completely free Heraldic. if they didn't get it, it's no one's problem

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Spooked
03-23-2021, 03:00 AM
Nothing can be rare to this community. It’s a game of “not fair I want it” lol no offense but this is a horrible idea. Their are many other vanities. None of us made a thread when the original players got the first journeyman/heraldic set years ago but I guess it’s just a different breed of players now

By this logic you should also protest to the tour virtually making heraldic available to every player.

Tackled
03-23-2021, 06:14 AM
By this logic you should also protest to the tour virtually making heraldic available to every player.

Meh not really [emoji53] but did you get one ?

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-23-2021, 06:36 AM
Just putting that out thereThen whats the point of contests and Lbs if they are just going to re release every vanity for everyone , not to hate at all , just putting it out there.

Overbear
03-23-2021, 06:58 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spooked
03-23-2021, 07:14 AM
Then whats the point of contests and Lbs if they are just going to re release every vanity for everyone , not to hate at all , just putting it out there.

You dont get the point of my post.
Where does it say i want it re released? Im saying- and i cant believe i have to repeat this twice- that running 2-3 maps with a week deadline isnt weeks of grinding.
Dont twist my words

Flamesofanger
03-23-2021, 07:22 AM
You dont get the point of my post.
Where does it say i want it re released? Im saying- and i cant believe i have to repeat this twice- that running 2-3 maps with a week deadline isnt weeks of grinding.
Dont twist my words

No disrespect, but i genuinely hope you get banned from the forums one day.

You aren't even trolling, trolling is usually funny sometimes and others also laugh with the troll.

But you. You are the most vexatious forum user i've ever seen on this entire board, you don't respect boundaries, you always argue with people and keep bumping threads plagued with triteness that waste the time of the developers.

Instead of crying with bitterness, please go complete a special forum contest next time and win a prize. Don't be lazy.

Thanks.

PS: I very much prefer Demon/Ares over you not going to lie. He's somewhat actually sensible sometimes and that says something.

jaeden.
03-23-2021, 07:31 AM

You aren't even trolling, trolling is usually funny sometimes and others also laugh with the troll.

But you. You are the most vexatious forum user i've ever seen on this entire board, you don't respect boundaries, you always argue with people and keep bumping threads plagued with triteness that waste the time of the developers.

Instead of crying with bitterness, please go complete a special forum contest next time and win a prize. Don't be lazy.

Thanks.

PS: I very much prefer Demon/Ares over you not going to lie. He's somewhat actually sensible sometimes and that says something.

Facts

Hucy_AL
03-23-2021, 09:06 AM
Just no. People literally waited for months.. some being impatient just to get the vanity. And you want it for plat [emoji857] Bad Idea.

Tackled
03-23-2021, 09:19 AM

Thanks.

On bro lol +1

Spooked
03-24-2021, 04:17 AM

Thanks.

Alright, and anything constructive to say in regards of my post? Or just a rant why you think i should be banned