PDA

View Full Version : courageous scammers

adis
04-25-2012, 12:33 AM
Scammers are now more invasive. They post on the forums selling guild but its a scam. I lost 100k. The guy said I took his duckfoot. What's a duckfoot? I don't even know what it is, not mentioning stealing it. I didn't go near any ducks around here. Here is the thread.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56033-Selling-Guild-Tier-3-and-Tier-1
Watch out for him in the game. Also for a guy named feuraha.

NECROREAPER
04-25-2012, 12:46 AM
So why didn't you heed the warnings posted in the thread

adis
04-25-2012, 01:09 AM
I thought he wouldnt have such a hard face

NECROREAPER
04-25-2012, 01:27 AM
It sucks that it happened, but you knew what couldve happened before.

Well, take it as a lesson learned.

adis
04-25-2012, 01:43 AM
Yeah I knew. I thought he wouldnt dare if he posted on the forums

Zeus
04-25-2012, 02:23 AM
Hi buddy! Sorry for your loss! :(

I know, it sucks losing stuff, soooo, do you want a refund? In the meantime, I hope the developers can do something about it. Hopefully ban him for a good deal of time. We don't need scum like him on the forums. >.>

If you do, just add me on my most frequently used characters: Apollo, Immortalelf, and Zeus.

And... If you forgot, please make sure to report him at support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @ just so others don't fall for the same trap!

LwMark
04-25-2012, 02:41 AM
Guild sellin is noooo gooood.heard to much about people being scammed..but i dont think they can stop it bcuz then you cant make a member the master anymore..unless theres a new trade option or somethin where your next to person and u bought click agree..an to think about it if they continue doin guild tradin/sellin..y not be able to sell plat items right? Id like that

undertheradar
04-25-2012, 05:10 AM
Should you be refunded? Absolutely not. Sounds harsh right?
Selling guilds is unacceptable, Like necro said, There could be a scam situation.

This and about 3 other posts like it were posted before you made your purchase. Even without these posts, it should be common sense that it's a bad idea. The verdict? Take your loss and don't do anything stupid again.

adis
04-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Should you be refunded? Absolutely not. Sounds harsh right?
This and about 3 other posts like it were posted before you made your purchase. Even without these posts, it should be common sense that it's a bad idea. The verdict? Take your loss and don't do anything stupid again.
Since you talk harshly,(no offense) I will be frank too. Don't worry. Begging for mercy isn't my character anyway. Even if someone puts a knife at my throat they won't hear me beg for my life. I am a teen and I can say that when I go with my friend as a witness against hooligans in the school, I got a deaththreat saying "Beware, someday when you walk on the street, he may stab you." I replied " Go for it."

Hi buddy! Sorry for your loss! :(

I know, it sucks losing stuff, soooo, do you want a refund? In the meantime, I hope the developers can do something about it. Hopefully ban him for a good deal of time. We don't need scum like him on the forums. >.>
If you do, just add me on my most frequently used characters: Apollo, Immortalelf, and Zeus.
And... If you forgot, please make sure to report him at support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @ just so others don't fall for the same trap!
Thanks for your help. I don't want a refund from anyone but from him. I don't want to be a burden to anyone. And I reported him already. The reason I post here is to warn others that scammers actually post in forums. Or to say, they leave trace, as in this guy. But in the meantime, they sound trustworthy. So I don't know if they are smart or stupid to do this. And I think I saw immortalelf today as a merchant.

Guild sellin is noooo gooood.heard to much about people being scammed..but i dont think they can stop it bcuz then you cant make a member the master anymore..unless theres a new trade option or somethin where your next to person and u bought click agree..an to think about it if they continue doin guild tradin/sellin..y not be able to sell plat items right? Id like that
Are you saying that The master cannot tranfer the rank of "Guild Master" to other people? And yes, I would like to be able to trade plat too.

adis
04-26-2012, 06:24 AM
Today I met Feuraha in town. He told me "oh no ur ur"
I said "your worst nightmare?"
He said "dont u remember me? I stole ur nothing"
I said"what?"
He said "I stole something from you"
I asked "why dont u give it back?"
He remained silent.
So I reported him LMAO.