PDA

View Full Version : better gameplay(notebook player)

mseh1988@gmail.com
04-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Hello,I want to ask people who work to improve the game if you can do something for notebook player.I wanted if he can to make the notebook as a control for the PC, meaning that the space key is attack, numbers in keyboard for magic, and even if it is possible that on the right mouse button like in Pocket Legends escape(quiting an goin to a stats screen). Ty and sorry for my bad english

FluffNStuff
04-25-2012, 11:12 AM
First, you need to chang your username. Should not be using your email address. Should message Sam Hayne by clicking your username in the upper right, then send new message and address it to Samhayne . He can change it for you.

And to your question, have you tried using a control pad? It is AWESOME!!

muva
04-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Control pad?
My control pad didn't work,I talking abouth notebook (toshiba ac100)and my keyboard dnt work(no control pad,no numbers,only to chat write

Mortus
04-25-2012, 10:37 PM
I am assuming you mean gamepad. Not all of us have one, nor want to purchase one for one game. That being said a better control set up for PC/Notebook would be great.

FluffNStuff
04-25-2012, 11:11 PM
The controls are pretty rough using the keyboard. Usually there is a number lock button that let's you use like u I o h j k b n m as numbers. You could also use an external mouse to move. Guess the options are not that great, sorry.