PDA

View Full Version : Story idea for expansion

Stormydragon
03-24-2021, 06:36 AM
Many popular Games like WoW have own heroes with own story background. You can interact with them, fight with or against them, follow them to complete a story and much more...

In Arcane Legends we are the Heroes of course. But what about adding some long forgotten Heroes, one for each class, following through the expansion, teaching how to get the new gear, showing tricks and tips to new class skills?

My idea: Warrior, Mage and Rogue lost contact to each other. But then a ghost of gustav appears, and calls/reunites the trio. He explain the new threat coming to arlor, and tells you the way to find the old ultimative heroes. Here there could be three different storylines for each class. Finally you met the hero and he teachs you and you fight side by side. At the end of the expansion there is a big fight of both legendary trios against ...?

Kolpertis_333
03-24-2021, 06:42 AM
There already is a thing like thst in game, himinigleva, uller and villi quests, but i agree with this it would be cool

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Achates
03-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Nice story this is cool, but i would like to see this in a form of an animation about AL, i would like to make one if i can make an animation XD

Stormydragon
03-30-2021, 03:36 AM
Nice story this is cool, but i would like to see this in a form of an animation about AL, i would like to make one if i can make an animation XD

Yeah this would be great!