PDA

View Full Version : We need a break....

umarrahim
03-25-2021, 12:29 AM
Hi,

I have been running zavier 24/7 (exaggeration), and I havent looted any good egg.

I feel like a zombie.....a break might be appreciated.

And egg hunt starting right after zavier ends? Please do something about players mental health.

Sincerely,
Chaleze

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Gzzz
03-25-2021, 12:31 AM
Thats your problem dude, why you doing the event for 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xteel_
03-25-2021, 12:32 AM
Players pain , sts gain

Qfj AL
03-25-2021, 12:54 AM
Hi,

I have been running zavier 24/7 (exaggeration), and I havent looted any good egg.

And egg hunt starting right after zavier ends? Please do something about players mental health.

Sincerely,
Chaleze

The problem is you. Manage your time dude. Im played 2-4 hours only/day and loot so many arc and heroic eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Svvords
03-25-2021, 01:10 AM
Hi,

Sincerely,
Chaleze

who told you to run the event for 24/7 though? the solution would be for you to skip the easter event and rest for 2 weeks.

xsilentninjax
03-25-2021, 01:17 AM
Please do something about players mental health.

Here's what, manage your time properly and get proper rest.

Sincerely,
A poor random arlorian

Lookupnabs
03-25-2021, 01:38 AM
I see many people are using my way of adressing themselves ... lmao

-FA

darkestfaire
03-25-2021, 02:13 AM
What this needs is an eye roll...

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Greazemk
03-25-2021, 07:10 AM
Hi,

Sincerely,
Chaleze

You for real dude? like really? It's always your choice if you wanted a break, not STS's fault.

That's the problem, even your own problem you guys blame STS.

Potofgreed
03-25-2021, 07:26 AM
wow Lol i cant believe this

kulldeepboro
03-25-2021, 07:47 AM
paktwo 2.0

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

worshipped
03-25-2021, 08:13 AM
I'm working 24/7 but still can't afford to buy a lamborghini. So please stop making lamborghinis!!! - Fellow citizen

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

umarrahim
03-25-2021, 09:18 AM
They said there would be a 1 week break, and now there isn't, that's the point.

IExposedYou
03-25-2021, 09:21 AM

I guess something happened that they need to change the date. Hopefully expansion is ready?

Saint Jaffo
03-25-2021, 09:41 AM

I guess something happened that they need to change the date. Hopefully expansion is ready?

That was posted 13 days ago. If you go in game you will see the timer for the event says Arlor Egg Hunt will begin in 3h 50m (when I'm writing this).
In the other hand, @umarrahim, you were running Eggzavier like if your life depends on it lol. Dude, no one forced you to run all day, it's not STS problems that you became an addict to this. Being serious, you should manage and moderate the time you play. Don't ask people to change things because something is your fault.

umarrahim
03-25-2021, 09:42 AM
That was posted 13 days ago. If you go in game you will see the timer for the event says Arlor Egg Hunt will begin in 3h 50m (when I'm writing this).
In the other hand, @umarrahim, you were running Eggzavier like if your life depends on it lol. Dude, no one forced you to run all day, it's not STS problems that you became an addict to this. Being serious, you should manage and moderate the time you play. Don't ask people to change things because something is your fault.I did say I was exeggarating, lol.

Saint Jaffo
03-25-2021, 09:43 AM
I did say I was exeggarating, lol.

If so, then I guess this thread is useless, because I see your mental health is so good you can come to a forum to ask for breaks, which means you can still think. Make sure to take breaks while Easter Egg Hunt is active!

Terracraft
03-25-2021, 10:26 AM
Take a break 2-3 days after eggzavier done,if easter will be there for 2 weeks,then its good for u because much time to play easter after took a rest :)
Edit : yes it is 2 weeks event

Undershooting
03-25-2021, 03:03 PM
They did plan to have this event at the start of April , but idk why they’ve changed plans, maybe that’s why you ran 24/7 which is understandable, however, they did mention the plan could be changed, so yea, I think you should’ve taken breaks in between eggzavier

evilmorty
03-26-2021, 07:17 AM
This sound like a personal issue, nobody held you at gun point ot knife and said "run 24/7". If u can't manage your time that's nobodies fault but your own

Susanne
03-26-2021, 07:55 AM
This sound like a personal issue, nobody held you at gun point ot knife and said "run 24/7". If u can't manage your time that's nobodies fault but your own

Awww..he probably ran a lot because of the misunderstanding with the dates, it's easily done. He did say he was exaggerating.
Have a nice day and good luck with Arlor event. I can't play this one as much I'd like to which is unfortunate because it's one of my favourites.

Oakmaiden
03-26-2021, 09:22 AM
I love events as much as the next guy, but would appreciate a weeks rest in between. Well, my thumbs wood! A week in between also gives me time to sell the junk looted from events. Back to back is a bit much. Rl chores gotta get done!

evilmorty
03-26-2021, 09:31 AM
Awww..he probably ran a lot because of the misunderstanding with the dates, it's easily done. He did say he was exaggerating.
Have a nice day and good luck with Arlor event. I can't play this one as much I'd like to which is unfortunate because it's one of my favourites.

I completely understand but to a certain extent i do agree. A simple week to relax, sell items and clear inventory would be nice as well