PDA

View Full Version : still curious about armv6

Martin Tander
04-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Well i can play on chrome now(very slow netbook, but if i resize games frame smaller, no lags at all) it runs 32bit(armv6 on phonechip language) and winxp...so requirements arent that high...(phones have smaller screens and therefore less memory or chip frequency will be required...afaik its just to put in armv6 libs instead of armv7 ones and its good to go)))
Thoughts and opinions are welcomed:-)

MasterShifo
05-03-2012, 02:06 AM
Me too dude... i think they will make an amrv6 version

PROOF: when i go to the google play they say "this version is not compatible with your device" So i am 7 percent sure they will make an armv6 version......

wish i helped

mastershifo lvl 38 commando, mastershifu lvl 11 commando, xmonkeyx lvl 6 engineer, dragonwarroir lvl 8 commando, darthwolfman lvl 4 commando
and a secret character commando

HunterSLAYER
05-03-2012, 08:01 AM
"Armv6 devices make up 60% of all Android devices."(quoted from Mozilla mobile app developer blog).

Not making an Armv6 version will just mean fewer players i guess most ppl would rather play mmorpgs on-the-go rather than wait till they go home and it kills time on the way to work,etc.

I have an A6,A7 and A8 droid device and surprisingly, performance seems better on the A7 device.