PDA

View Full Version : First Pvp experience

wvhills
04-25-2012, 07:57 PM
I decided to finally give Pvp a try! I took my level 10 bird into a 3 vs 3. One team had 3 and the other had one so I joined the 1. The game was almost over and after it was everyone left except for me and a bear. He beat the crap out of me so I decided to delete my bird and make a bear. Haha. I got to level 10 in less than an hour and decided to try again. Same thing- I found a 3 v 3 that had 2 players on one side and 1 on the other. When I spawned I saw the battle was already going on so I went to help my teammate. After I killed one of them he said "wtf, 1 v 1". His team mate said "he must be new". I told them I was new and they were pretty cool after that. I thought they were double teaming my teammate but maybe one was just standing watching, Idk cause I went in blasting. Haha. Those guys left and it ended up being me and another bear. When I killed him, I'd just stay in the map and try to get an orb to refill my health. When I killed him he would leave and then rejoin the map with full health. Is that common procedure?

I just wanted to ask that, see if I were wrong in just jumping in guns blazing and introduce myself. My level 10s ign is kitenstomp ( kite n stomp not kitten stomp. Lol). I'm going to stick with level 10 where there are fewer skills and strategies and work my way up to end game. I have a level 20 Mage, 30 bird, 50, 56 and 61 bears, 65 Mage and 66 bird.

birdmasta
04-25-2012, 07:59 PM
yes common procedure

Sryyoulose
04-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Yeah, if you need help with anything ask! Sounded like they handled it well, most people would've killed you back so many times over. Lucky :/

birdmasta
04-25-2012, 08:04 PM
read guides btw to help ur other twinks if u need it. there are a lot of good guides

juggernaunthy
04-25-2012, 08:35 PM
My preference Is level 12 Pvp it works really well try my secret build I have numerous twinks
Full dex
6 rage
3 stomp
1 crippling slash
1 super mega slash

I like the duck foot platinum hat any vanity founder if you have level 5 artisans ring helps Alot
Run in slash stomp freeze with duk and run away repeat

Hope it helped!:)

Otukura
04-25-2012, 08:53 PM
My preference Is level 12 Pvp it works really well try my secret build I have numerous twinks
Full dex
6 rage
3 stomp
1 crippling slash
1 super mega slash

I like the duck foot platinum hat any vanity founder if you have level 5 artisans ring helps Alot

That's very secret.

Swords
04-25-2012, 09:08 PM
i have a lvl 13 bear, If u ever try it then heres my build:

5 rage
5 stomp
2 vengeful slash

Any armor with 3dmg or higher, 9 dmg ring, Fest talon ( or WF) Sniper avian wing, Sniper helmet.

Rage,Stomp,Slash as fast a possible, Try to kite while ur stomp and slash is in cooldown then repeat

Kaytar
04-25-2012, 09:12 PM
I tried level 12 twinking a long time ago and absolutly hated it. My suggestion is buy the talon/wing with platinum. It owns you so bad :/

wvhills
04-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Full dex
6 rage
3 stomp
1 crippling slash
1 super mega slash

I was just coming here to ask if everyone thought I should level up to 12. I don't see alot of 10s, most are 11s and 12s. I've even seen as high as 16 and 17 join. Also, here's my gear:

all items are level 10
snipers archery cap (pink)
winterfest snowball duckfoot (pink)
festive snowball launcher (purple)
merry candle wand (purple)
winter fest leather pjs (pink)
jewel thiefs leather armor (pink)
jewel thiefs avian wing (pink)
merry cuddle-me frost (purple)

I have been using the duckfoot and winter fest pjs. I have a platinum band of bravery also.

Record is 17-33 :(
Lol.

P.S. I have 6 in rage and 3 in stomp.

MickeyMouse
04-25-2012, 10:55 PM
hey robert you should come to lvl56 pvp! we will glad to have you in that level :)

Zeus
04-25-2012, 11:59 PM
hey robert you should come to lvl56 pvp! we will glad to have you in that level :)

56 has some of the most cockiest and rudest people I've seen since L35 PvP. I wouldn't suggest it to him for his first introduction to PvP. It might let him down and turn him away from PvP forever. O.o

Cytokinesis
04-26-2012, 12:01 AM
56 has some of the most cockiest and rudest people I've seen since L35 PvP. I wouldn't suggest it to him for his first introduction to PvP. It might let him down and turn him away from PvP forever. O.o

Who? :o

Zeus
04-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Who? :o

Robert. :)

Cytokinesis
04-26-2012, 12:09 AM
I meant who are the rude people? :p

MickeyMouse
04-26-2012, 01:59 AM
well... before this possibly turns into flame... Parth i agree with you.But at the sametime there are people who are really nice! in fact there are more people who are nicer compare to rude andcocky people in 56, way more! i have to say imakemoney, cutiebowtres, keyvault and more (sorry if i forgot ur name) they are great people! im pretty sure if u ask one of them,they could help u with lvl56 pvp. oh and by the way, there are cockiest and rudest people in every single pvp level range,but if you get to know at least one nice people from each level range, rudepeople doesnt seem so bad at all...

p.s there are more rude and cocky players in 35s and endgames as well...

wvhills
04-26-2012, 06:59 AM
I want to try 56 Pvp but I just have the custom set for my bear. His str set is all orange and greens. I made him to farm 56 glyphs but haven't got any to drop. His ign is darkparth. Bahaha.

I tried ctf and it seems to be a lot of fun but I could see where a lot of the matches would take an hour. I don't always have that much time at once.

Buster
04-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Well u could say that I am all around the pvp world I do 30-35 on my bird 45-55 pvp on mage 56-66 pvp on bear and 8-18 pvp on my new mage

MickeyMouse
04-26-2012, 08:29 PM
@rober well bears at56 with custom isnt so bad... and beside u realize u dont have to stay for the whole ctf games.. i mean id be nice if you finished the whole game, but if u need to go u can. and just by purchasing lvl55 royal sewer and helm,pvp becomes easier with those dodges

birdmasta
04-26-2012, 09:42 PM
best lvl for pvp to me is... is... 45 (ffa all day love that), 56 (they got some funny people), and 26 (well im just good at it so...)

Otukura
04-26-2012, 09:47 PM

Most of these 55s are old 35s.

wvhills
04-27-2012, 07:44 AM
thanks for the tips everyone! Cyto also recommended getting the royal sewer helm and plate. He showed me some other tips and I'm still not great but I'm better than what I was. I was getting killed alot by people not even on the screen. I noticed it was always when they were below me so I started rotating my screen first thing to find everyone. That helped a lot too. I just need to get a handle on the range of all my weapons and skills now. BTW, I'm going to stick with 55-56 for a bit. It seems more fun having all my skills available. The main downside to royal sewer is no mana regen. :(