PDA

View Full Version : The Dead Society

Mitchturbo
04-25-2012, 09:20 PM

This is our Pocket Legends Guild! Originally a SL end game guild we have now brought it to the most popular sts game: Pocket Legends!
Our Guild will be Accepting players of a certain lvl (will update this) and as long as they follow these Rules:

We get to give, but no begging.
Respect all players, no haters.
Guild Chat A Lot and have Fun!

If you would like to sign up to the coolest Dead Guild Around pls post your name here pls ;-) We will be adding to this thread regulary. See all you Dead Heads in game!

R.I.P Mitchturbo. Forum Master.

The Guild Masters for the PL Tds guild are:

Trebouchet and Mothwing.

Pls contact them for invitations to the guild.

Mothwing
04-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Application Template:
~Please use this application if you wish to join TDS.

What is your main character's name?

What level is your main character? (Minimum of 51 please)

Why are you interested in The Dead Society?

Do you prefer socializing with the guild or doing runs and PVP?

How active are you? (How long/how many days do you play a week.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note that we require your main character to be at least level 51. It is recommended that you play at least 3 days each week to avoid getting booted from the guild. As long as you follow these simple rules, you'll have a great time at TDS :)

We get to give, but no begging.
Respect all players, no haters.
Guild Chat A Lot and have Fun!

~Stay Dead My Friends~

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/Mawthy/TheDeadSocietyLogoShrunk.jpg

Trebouchet
04-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Hi everyone. With your help and support, The Dead Society (PL) will rise up and meet the high standards set by the TDS founders!

Also, we will probably run around "unequipped" and dance from time to time....

Mothwing
04-26-2012, 12:04 AM
Haha. Btw Treb, if we could meet up in-game sometime, that would be great.

Mitchturbo
04-27-2012, 03:03 AM
How's it all going, Remember to keep me up to date through our group section.
Post in the PL TDS guild chat :-)

Thanks Pocket Lords!

Plaguemaw
04-27-2012, 03:46 AM
Haha if your looking for dead heads I just got back from wanee music fest, hope you all got to see furthur in action (and on 4/20 too!). If this is a different type of dead head, then please disregard.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Trebouchet
04-27-2012, 08:19 PM
Not that type of guild... but if you keep your habit out of the guild hall (and chat) we'll look the other way...

Mothwing
04-27-2012, 10:25 PM
For those wishing to join, please follow the application template posted above. Thanks.

Mothwing
04-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Also, all existing SL players in TDS are welcome, no matter what level. As well as alt. characters.

Trebouchet
05-18-2012, 03:07 PM
As schools get out for the summer we will all have more time for STS games! Why not consider membership in all 3 chapters of The Dead Society - each with its own distinct personality!
TDS-Dark Legends is a very social (but a bit less appropriate for young'uns) place to hang out and do what vampires do...
TDS-Star Legends, one of SL's most prestigious guilds, is focused on end-game players and their alts and is more conservative but still lots of fun.
TDS-Pocket Legends is a small guild made up mostly of TDS members from SL and selected players meeting the criteria previously posted. We intend to grow a lot this summer and plan to fall somewhere between the other two guilds in personality, keeping it clean of course (except for the occaisonal guild streaking parties...)
If you don't have a guild or just need a change, give us a try!

Mitchturbo
05-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Thanks Treb you Rawk! Keep TDS growing!

Dragonrider023
06-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Cool! I will be thinking about it.