PDA

View Full Version : Too much quest xp

vanilakush
03-26-2021, 11:12 AM
Is it possible to play through the game without doing quests? I haven't played in years and I've come back and done a couple quests now I can't get xp or kills for the next two areas but I still need to run through them to unlock the next ones. So I was wondering if quests are mandatory for any reason or if I can just grind xp and kills and level up without quests?

GT5X
03-26-2021, 11:51 AM
which map are you at currently?

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Champist
03-26-2021, 01:42 PM
Is it possible to play through the game without doing quests? I haven't played in years and I've come back and done a couple quests now I can't get xp or kills for the next two areas but I still need to run through them to unlock the next ones. So I was wondering if quests are mandatory for any reason or if I can just grind xp and kills and level up without quests?quests aren't mandatory but they will help you level up faster, you can still grind maps for kills and xp tho just make sure you're in the level range

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Arachnophobik
03-26-2021, 09:12 PM
So I was wondering if quests are mandatory for any reason or if I can just grind xp and kills and level up without quests?

XP nope, you'll end up levelling up. Kills, you may be able to by going to settings and disabling xp gain, but don't quote me on this, never tried it, just makes sense to me.