PDA

View Full Version : Me + Painkillers = awesomeness

dudetus
04-26-2012, 09:43 AM
So as most of u guys n' gals know I had my calves operated this monday. Nothing serious, quite easy and simple operation and all went smooth :)! But yet again I was given some serious painkillers due to possible pain. Honestly, I am not in great pain even without the painkillers but I have to eat them because they also prevent any sorts of possible afterinfections which the surgery might cause.

I found out that I do pretty cool stuff while I am on those painkillers.

Well this happened yesterday to me:

I had a nap and when I woke up I was missing my other crutch. I tried to search the whole house but couldn't find it. Then I saw my crutch was at our backyard. I wobbled my way through the crutch which pointed straight up from the ground. I noticed that I had taped a paper on it and I had written something to it:

"Honk if u want Humania"

The crutch was in my backyard...

Well then I decided to look up all sorts of stuff just in case I had done other things as well. I checked my phone's site history and followed it up to Amazon and I noticed I had ordered Deadpool comics for about 150 euros. Frightened about this I immediately went to PL to check if I had bought platinum. Well fortunately I hadn't but I noticed something strange though. I had 1k more deaths than I had for like 3 hours ago. It seems like I have some talent in death farming...

Anyways yep that's it for now, hf all and so fort.

captaintuttle
04-26-2012, 09:46 AM
LOL!!!! Those are some pretty serious meds, my friend!! :D

ninjaduck
04-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Its like The Hangover II all over again, I put muscle relaxer in the marshmellows :P

razerfingers
04-26-2012, 10:46 AM
I had jaw surgery on monday and got some tylonol with codine(liquid version) but it wasnt as bad as the hospital meds had me falling asleep while texting i woke up and had random words and was like nooo and deleted them happy i didnt send it then one meddage to my real dad looked like i was drunk texting lol. Good times.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Sryyoulose
04-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Wow, if I could get 1k deaths a day I'd be on death leader board. The most purposeful deaths I've had in a row was 23 then I got bored and quit XD

Suentous PO
04-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Nice one! I once worked with exotic animals and was bit by a 6 ft monitor lizard requiring lostsa meds. My friends dad told me about wandering over to their house unannounced trying to get in for a half hour, waking everyone up, and then high as bills trying to explain being "attacked by a giant lizard". Seemed legit I'm sure.
I look forward to your next guide on how to look like,....er
How to look for your crutches.

Swords
04-26-2012, 06:49 PM
( Gets Popcorn ) ( Gets 3D glasses ), *Talks* wow The painkillers must be strong

LwMark
04-26-2012, 06:49 PM
What kinda painkillers?

Mmmm codeine.I've had a cup once

razerfingers
04-26-2012, 07:18 PM
What kinda painkillers?

hardcore stuff man :P

LwMark
04-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Mixed with sprite and some jolly ranchers if u want

razerfingers
04-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Mixed with sprite and some jolly ranchers if u want

The pain meds i got are nasty, my mom is gonna get some sprite or ginger ale to mix it with later. And i gotta take penisilin its nasty aswell

Swords
04-26-2012, 07:37 PM
The pain meds i got are nasty, my mom is gonna get some sprite or finger ale to mix it with later. And i gotta take penisilin its nasty aswell

Finger ale... hmm

LwMark
04-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Enjoy that easter pink my friend

Cahaun
04-26-2012, 07:48 PM
That's not your everyday Tylonol or Tum Tums :eek:

Cahaun
04-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Just thought of this: You should go around asking your friends how you were playing PL, or what you were doing in town! :drunk:

Sryyoulose
04-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Just thought of this: You should go around asking your friends how you were playing PL, or what you were doing in town! :drunk:

I doubt anyone who saw him lived to tell the tale:/

razerfingers
04-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Finger ale... hmm

Hey, donr judge my spelling lol

dudetus
04-26-2012, 11:15 PM

Actually I did and appareantly I actually was death farming and I was rly RLY proud of doing so.

dudetus
04-26-2012, 11:16 PM
What kinda painkillers?

Yup, mostly codeine :D!

Justg
07-29-2013, 07:42 AM
Gonna lock this one up now, night guys.

*clickety*