PDA

View Full Version : Possible Feeding Bug

FluffNStuff
04-26-2012, 10:17 AM
When your blood meter fills up, and you do not feed in time, it starts to flash, and then after a bit it disappears. Now I understand and appreciate why this happens, but I have noticed that if you do feed, the flashing does not reset, and the next time you can loose your blood meter really quick. Is this how it is supposed to work, or a bug?

Justg
04-26-2012, 01:47 PM
That sounds like a bug... it should reset to it's original behavior. We're looking at the whole feed mechanic, does it seem buggy to others?

octavos
04-26-2012, 01:51 PM
That sounds like a bug... it should reset to it's original behavior. We're looking at the whole feed mechanic, does it seem buggy to others?

ill vouch for fluff, yes..it keeps flashing after you feed, and when you kill more monsters it dont stop :p

Cahaun
04-26-2012, 02:05 PM
Yes it's a bug to me also

FluffNStuff
04-26-2012, 02:23 PM

The other issue I have with feeding is you seem to drain from full to not quite enough pretty quick. Is it possible to have like a buffer it has to go over before it will tell you it is feeding time. For instance, say feeding threshold is 30 pints of blood, and you hit 31 pints, it says you can feed, but by the time you click it, you are back under 30, and it fails. Perhaps having it say you can feed at 35 would reduce the number of false feeding attempts, which makes it look like feeding is not working at all.