PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Knights Online: F2P mmorpg to pass the time. iOS

RedRyder
04-26-2012, 11:02 AM
If you're like me, I know I'm not alone, and waiting for something to play while DL comes out for ios, ran out of energy in DL, waiting on a 3-24 hr mission, or just waiting for Humania and the SL updates, then I have another game for you.

It's a 3d, open world mmorpg called elemental knights online. It's reminicent of a final fantasy or dragon quest game in terms of graphics and play style. Ever play The world of magic on ios? It's like that, but 3D. I just started playing, but the first enemy I encountered was a dragon the size of my iPad screen. There are quests, you can form teams with other people, collect sweet gear, etc. just like any mmorpg.

I automatically went for the Mage type as I usually do, but for, what I remember there are four classes. Something along the lines of wizard, warrior, fighter, and archer. I might've mixed the names a bit, but you get the idea lol. By the app store description, the app itself or a campaign in the app is free for a limited time, so nab it fast. I just started playing and I'm already hooked. If you like pl and final fantasy/d.quest, you'll enjoy this game.

Idk how it's like as far as support, but I don't think that anyone can be worse than gameloft.

Sryyoulose
04-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Sounds cool, I found a game called: SevenSwords good game like PL just harder to understand, better graphics, and a simpler system.(Simpler just harder to understand) it's a 3d Mmorpg and the problem is: Nobody talks, no player trading, no way to earn free coins, and I keep dying. XD

RedRyder
04-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Sounds cool, I found a game called: SevenSwords good game like PL just harder to understand, better graphics, and a simpler system.(Simpler just harder to understand) it's a 3d Mmorpg and the problem is: Nobody talks, no player trading, no way to earn free coins, and I keep dying. XD

I played that too but stopped for the same reasons lol. It was when pl came out too.

Sryyoulose
04-26-2012, 11:10 AM
Haha, yeah it's pretty fun though, it's going to be one of those apps when I'm bored or rage quit PL for the time being I'll go there.

undertheradar
04-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Any of you ever play cloudnine? Pretty great for people like me with old computers :p

Skeletonlord
04-26-2012, 11:36 AM
At this time, I have downloaded the game, just making an account, will be sure to check it out!

My first impressions

Character creation graphics are really good, you can choose between a male and female character, hairstyles. Good choice of hairstyles and colours, different face styles, from 9 different choices.

The classes are in depth, only four classes though! Fighter, Cleric, Thief and Wizard. I have chosen Wizard because it is a change for me.

The game crashes within 10 mins of downloading the game :(

RedRyder
04-26-2012, 11:39 AM
You're probably low on memory then lol. You don't need to go that in depth, Skel. I was vague on purpose, to arouse interest in the game -.-

Sryyoulose
04-26-2012, 12:41 PM
I downloaded game made my charecter oh snap class. Then left

Jugernugetx
04-26-2012, 12:56 PM
I play graal online, seven swords rarely lol, the world of magic, and forsaken world sometimes.
They seem good except it takes 30 minutes (really) to load seven swords.
This new game of yours, red, id like to play:)
Anyone have celesarca?

Jugernugetx
04-26-2012, 01:03 PM
Ha already downloaded. On ipod where i deleted it-.- it now costing 4$:/ too bad cant play.
Oh well lol

MYNISTA
04-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Downloading now...

undertheradar
04-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Elemental is amazing (: Can anyone tell me how to chat though? I looked everywhere. (Mynista I saw you by the way)

Walkhardd
04-26-2012, 01:56 PM
It's the one for 4.99, right?

I'm on android.

MYNISTA
04-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Elemental is amazing (: Can anyone tell me how to chat though? I looked everywhere. (Mynista I saw you by the way)

Haha! This game is great! I've been waiting for something like this! Chat is on the right hand side of screen, fixed or free chat

undertheradar
04-26-2012, 02:03 PM

Haha! This game is great! I've been waiting for something like this! Chat is on the right hand side of screen, fixed or free chat

Thanks.

MYNISTA
04-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Great game..stats and community are very detailed! Fun to play! :) Community stuff is even linked/Displayed IN GAME! I'm looking forward to digging in a lil' deeper! Thx for the heads up on this game!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/GameImage2.png

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/mynista/GameImage1.png

MYNISTA
04-26-2012, 02:47 PM
P.S....if you're going to play...please use the following INVITE KEY: YFCK1Y ;) Thx!

adis
04-26-2012, 02:53 PM
I use to play kingdom conquest. Its a strategy game where you conquer towers. I love it as much as PL.

bronislav84
04-26-2012, 03:16 PM
This game is on Android too. Anybody know if it's cross platform?

I play my DS, Zenonia 2 (Yea I'm slow so sue me for playing all the characters), sleep, or use my computer while waiting game for energy.

RedRyder
04-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Glad you guys are enjoying it :) I'm hopping on after work onight. Ign RedRyder (case sensitive)

MYNISTA
04-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Will be on later tonight myself...I'm a Lvl 7 Cleric right now. IGN - Mynista

LwMark
04-26-2012, 07:16 PM
I play graalonline .. kinda like zelda and pl mixed..my first mmo..large servers from space to towns n woods..you can design items for gralats and buy player houses and its awesome only ios and computer..UK try your game out

bronislav84
04-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Do nobody knows if this is cross platform iOS/Android? I'd play if I could play with you guys who play iOS.

RedRyder
04-27-2012, 11:25 AM
We could always find out lol. I'm on the first server. RedRyder

Skeletonlord
04-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Do nobody knows if this is cross platform iOS/Android? I'd play if I could play with you guys who play iOS.

The game is available for both iOS and Android devices!

iOS- http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elemental-knights-online/id465276272?mt=8

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.winlight.eko_tw&hl=en

Sryyoulose
04-27-2012, 12:45 PM
I didn't prefer it... Already deleted but that's just me.

RedRyder
04-27-2012, 01:42 PM
The game is available for both iOS and Android devices!

iOS- http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elemental-knights-online/id465276272?mt=8

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.winlight.eko_tw&hl=en

He was asking if the game was cross platformed , like STS' games. meaning androids and
iOS devices can play together.

bronislav84
04-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Right. What Red said. Can anybody confirm?

Gotta know before I drop $2.

RedRyder
04-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Ughhhhhhhhh I just changed my class and got brought back down to level 1!!!! I went from wizard to dragon buster, then bam. From level 7.8 to 1, with my skills gone :'(

Edit: I went to my character screen to cry over it some more, when I noticed the change class option. Omg I love this game even more now; in that sub category, was my wizard Lv 7 class. I can switch between my unlocked classes as I please! I was even able to transfer a single skill from a previous class. I love this game.

bronislav84
04-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Read on the wiki that this is normal. You can multi class and can switch around. Some higher classes require X in other classes.

Why in the world is this paid on Android and free on iOS? Most games are free on Android and paid on iOS. Lots of Com2us games are like that for example.

Edit: That's right Red. You should get to fifteen in the other class for more skills to transfer.

RedRyder
04-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Read on the wiki that this is normal. You can multi class and can switch around. Some higher classes require X in other classes.

Why in the world is this paid on Android and free on iOS? Most games are free on Android and paid on iOS. Lots of Com2us games are like that for example.

Edit: That's right Red.

I've noticed that too. There's, apparently, a type of sale going on for ios making something free lol. I assume it's the game itself.

bronislav84
04-27-2012, 06:58 PM
I remember EKO was free last month or around there. Why did I not get it? Eh, probably would have cost to update anyway....

phrosts
04-27-2012, 07:44 PM
I started playing aswell

Fighter

Ign phrosts