PDA

View Full Version : Can you reduce fireworks in Arlor egg hunt?

Irreflexivo
03-27-2021, 11:46 AM
After destroying almost every egg machine, it produces fireworks. Don't get me wrong, it's cool, but too tiring for the eyes.

I think that after getting something worth mythic+ the fireworks are super needed. Like platinum/heroic eggs. But the rest not really.

Maybe add an option to reduce this special effects. Thanks.

jazzbloonist
03-27-2021, 12:50 PM
U shld have suggested this for egg-zavier instead. The amount of fireworks during that event is what i call DUMB.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Irreflexivo
03-27-2021, 01:11 PM
U shld have suggested this for egg-zavier instead. The amount of fireworks during that event is what i call DUMB.

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkSorry, I didn't play that event. But anyways, that just means that there is an abuse with special effects and fireworks. Maybe it's a sign to change things a little.

Hamburgerking
03-29-2021, 10:16 PM
Don't mean to be rude, but if it's late enough that a flash on a screen hurts your eyes, you should probably be sleeping instead of playing video games :)

Irreflexivo
03-29-2021, 10:19 PM
Don't mean to be rude, but if it's late enough that a flash on a screen hurts your eyes, you should probably be sleeping instead of playing video games :)I do sleep well and play 2-4 hours a day. It might be a lot, but my point was that the experience was not very enjoyable. A flash every 2-3 seconds is too much, even at day.

Hamburgerking
03-29-2021, 10:21 PM
I do sleep well and play 2-4 hours a day. It might be a lot, but my point was that the experience was not very enjoyable. A flash every 2-3 seconds is too much, even at day.

Oh ok then....and 2-4 hrs a day isn't that much, I play more than that during events like this lol

Analytical
03-29-2021, 11:36 PM
+1 agree the fireworks should only be necessary for mythic drops like tad egg or platinum egg in the context of Easter event