PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends suggestion - Add Auto Attack back!

Skeletonlord
04-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know why auto attack was removed? I Dont know if it is just me but does anyone agree that auto attack should be re considered?

Auto Attack was a great addition to Pocket Legends and Star Legends, why not Dark Legends?

morfic
04-26-2012, 12:07 PM
No. Definitely not. I love the fact that auto-attack is not in DL.

More active gameplay = more fun. Now, some way to target a certain enemy (like glutt suggested) would be awesome.

Gluttony
04-26-2012, 12:14 PM
I rather enjoy the way the system is now, but I will admit that being able to target an enemy is useful in certain situations. So as not to derail what you're trying to accomplish here, I will just say that when it comes to spending blood for skills I would like a way to know where that power is directed and nothing more. For anything else, you can refer to my thread HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56426).

Auto-attack is not needed based on the way that DL plays, can you explain a bit as to why you think it's necessary so perhaps others can see your point of view?

Deathpunch
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Targeting, yes, auto attack, no.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Otukura
04-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Tap and drag skill on top of enemy maybe?

Ivan Johnson
04-28-2012, 12:45 AM
I prefer not having auto attack, it keeps my attention better than just clicking once and spamming skills. Also adds a little more difficulty to the game.

Btw, aren't you a bit young to be playing this game?