PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Guilds and Guild Halls Now Available!

Samhayne
04-26-2012, 04:08 PM

Gather your friends, visit Ester's Estates and create a Guild!

Ester has Guild charters available for those who wish to band together under a common name. Once you have created your Guild, you can consider adding a Guild Hall where you and your members can meet up. Inside Ester's you can talk with the different real estate brokers to preview the different Guild Halls that are available.

There are three different Guild Halls that you can choose from:

The affordable hospital:

The crypts:

The mansion:

Have fun!

Azibas
04-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Woot Woot!! Guilds!!!! Hey Samhayne, will there be any blood pack vendors that have discount packs available in the guild halls? Are there any particular advantages over any of the more expensive guild halls or is having a warm fireplace over a cold stone floor the only advantage?

Late
04-26-2012, 05:55 PM
here comes Ambassadors of Carnvia

Samhayne
04-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Woot Woot!! Guilds!!!! Hey Samhayne, will there be any blood pack vendors that have discount packs available in the guild halls? Are there any particular advantages over any of the more expensive guild halls or is having a warm fireplace over a cold stone floor the only advantage?

Currently, it's just the look.

NYCFanMan
04-26-2012, 06:54 PM

Awesome can't wait

cjswogkstkdg
04-27-2012, 07:48 AM
Great! Loving it :)

n00b13st
05-02-2012, 12:56 PM

Does this mean the blood packs/fountains in tier 1 and 2 don't do anything? I felt ripped off when I bought the mansion, found nothing in it then saw blood packs/fountains in the 'models' for tier 1 and 2.

Carapace
05-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Does this mean the blood packs/fountains in tier 1 and 2 don't do anything? I felt ripped off when I bought the mansion, found nothing in it then saw blood packs/fountains in the 'models' for tier 1 and 2.

At this time it is only a visual. In future updates we may begin adding more features for guild halls but at present it's only a place to hang out with your guild! Don't worry, the fountains in Hollowmoore are only a visual.

gxs87
05-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Will there ever be a fast travel button to the guild hall?