PDA

View Full Version : Bring back hide hat please

bronislav84
04-26-2012, 05:53 PM
So the fix I've been waiting for that would fix my Mystic that I got for 115 plat on sale so I could wear it without the hat was to remove the hide hat option entirely and force me to wear it with the hat? Um, what?

Please can this be fixed properly? I'd like to wear that outfit without the hat. It's a full body outfit and forces you to wear the hat instead of splitting it up like others.

Samhayne
04-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Hey Bronislav,

The Hide Hat functionality serves no functional purpose in Dark Legends. The reason for it in Pocket and Star is because there are helm items that have stats, but you might not like the look. So, you need to hide your hat. In Dark Legends, if you don't like your hat, you can just take it off. There are no stats involved. The bug that led to this change was when looking at times in the store. If you had Hide Hat checked, you wouldn't see the hat items and think that something was broken.

For the outfit you are talking about, the real change would be to have it broken out into a hat and top, or a hat and top and pants. Right now, it's all or nothing, which is a function of how the item was built and nothing really to do with Hide Hat. I'm not sure if that outfit is on the list to be broken up or not. I'll inquire about it but can't guarantee that it will be changed.

Thanks very much for your understanding and for your support of Dark Legends!

bronislav84
04-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Thank you Sam!

Please, please look into it to be broken up into hat/body/pants and fixed for those who have it. I really love the outfit but can't stand the hat. If I had known it was a full body outfit I wouldn't have got it in the first place.

If I can't wear it without the hat then I might ask for a plat refund because the main reason I bought it was because it looked amazing. Sans hat of course.