PDA

View Full Version : Tadthep Egg Question

PFJ
03-29-2021, 02:19 AM
So does this mean that it doesn't buff the user?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210329/8b60a0a11a32c09174150730b6d938a8.jpg

Sent from my LENOVO using Tapatalk

will0
03-29-2021, 02:48 AM
I never notice the speed buff or it does not stack lol... I guess we are not the pets friend...

PFJ
03-29-2021, 04:26 AM
I never notice the speed buff or it does not stack lol... I guess we are not the pets friend...Does it mean it only buffs the FRIENDS and not including the owner???

will0
03-29-2021, 04:50 AM
Does it mean it only buffs the FRIENDS and not including the owner???

only sts can reply on this .. i believe if you have speed set it is not stackable as it is not mentioned

Trolzerkeinstein
03-29-2021, 05:47 AM
- All the buffs apply to the owner and teammates. You have to be in the circle of Tadthep's aa in order to receive the buffs.

- [MYTHIC] Tadthep's aa will NOT stack with another [MYTHIC] Tadhep, but it will stack with a [HEROIC] Tadthep's aa.

- [MYTHIC] Tadthep's aa zone is small, so it might be difficult for you to receive its buff compared to [HEROIC] Tadthep's aa zone which is quite larger in comparison.

I hope this answers your question.

will0
03-29-2021, 06:48 AM
- All the buffs apply to the owner and teammates. You have to be in the circle of Tadthep's aa in order to receive the buffs.

- [MYTHIC] Tadthep's aa will NOT stack with another [MYTHIC] Tadhep, but it will stack with a [HEROIC] Tadthep's aa.

- [MYTHIC] Tadthep's aa zone is small, so it might be difficult for you to receive its buff compared to [HEROIC] Tadthep's aa zone which is quite larger in comparison.

I hope this answers your question.

i understand what you meant but doesn't mean speed buff will stack with speed sets as well