View Full Version : Weird suggestion for Top 25 lb back vanity

putoshomai
03-29-2021, 10:51 AM
" Vibrant Cuniculus Pack "
I hope its dropping egg while moving .. like bullion ...

Its a good vanity for cosplaying eggzavier ...

If not .. its just a regular back vanity ..
But still maybe it looks good in mage ..

Im just hoping its like something special. Since the banner and other rewards pretty look normal ..

Im just hoping [emoji2373] ...
But still im very happy in this event.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

whotfisgusty
03-29-2021, 12:05 PM
+1 omg, that backpack is so boring

hahahAUGUSTIN

Trazolel
03-29-2021, 12:40 PM
Mmmmmmmhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210329/8ec7cf0d6bb3c94d3a6589d1b469ddbe.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
03-29-2021, 01:23 PM
Also the backpack is super higher for mage. If they could lower it a little that would look nicer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greazemk
03-29-2021, 02:02 PM
Mmmmmmmhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210329/8ec7cf0d6bb3c94d3a6589d1b469ddbe.jpg

Did you read it right? He doesn't want to change the rewards, instead add a cool effects to make it more appealing for a LB reward.

Oakmaiden
03-29-2021, 02:14 PM
Adding a “cool effect” is a change..

Trazolel
03-29-2021, 02:37 PM
Did you read it right? He doesn't want to change the rewards, instead add a cool effects to make it more appealing for a LB reward.Many players decided did not run lb because the Lb backpack is very boring, if they add an cool effect it is very unfair to those who do not run. You can't think a bit, can you?

Greazemk
03-29-2021, 05:40 PM
Many players decided did not run lb because the Lb backpack is very boring, if they add an cool effect it is very unfair to those who do not run. You can't think a bit, can you?

You're saying that they did not run because of the boring "backpack vanity" are you sure about that? BRAH

Also the screenshot you posted previously is basically pointing out that changing the LB rewards would be unfair for those who decided to not run because they don't like the rewards, on this case he was suggesting to add a cool effect to make it more appealing for those people who used their hundred millions make it a little bit worth it. and I'm surprised that you are insulting me now LOL.

Naaabmage
03-29-2021, 06:04 PM
U all need help

Luckybot AL
03-29-2021, 06:17 PM
Ummm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

putoshomai
03-29-2021, 10:15 PM

its not a drama or insult or rant.. like i said .. im just hoping ..
and i already said .. its a weird suggestion ... and also im not asking to change the reward in top 25 lb ..

im just hoping it have some cool effect..
and still im very happy in this event . even if its just a regular back vanity.

putoshomai
03-29-2021, 10:17 PM
Adding a “cool effect” is a change..

adding is not changing bro.. its more like improving ...

putoshomai
03-29-2021, 11:56 PM
To clear the misunderstanding here ..

this post is more like .. Expectation, if the back vanity have cool effect ...
since its just a picture and no actual footage wearing it..

its like .
what it looks if i were it.
what it looks if i move with it..

i think .. sts need to do a showcase of Lb reward with videos wearing it ...
before starting the event ..

xsilentninjax
03-30-2021, 12:03 AM
adding is not changing bro.. its more like improving ...

changing

1. make (someone or something) different; alter or modify.
"both parties voted against proposals to change the law"

2. replace (something) with something else, especially something of the same kind that is newer or better; substitute one thing for (another).
"she decided to change her name"

Definitions from Oxford Languages

putoshomai
03-30-2021, 12:04 AM
+1 omg, that backpack is so boring

hahahAUGUSTIN

idk bro. but for me it looks cool for mage . with hoarfrost set combination. im excited to wear it ..

putoshomai
03-30-2021, 12:09 AM
changing

1. make (someone or something) different; alter or modify.
"both parties voted against proposals to change the law"

2. replace (something) with something else, especially something of the same kind that is newer or better; substitute one thing for (another).
"she decided to change her name"

Definitions from Oxford Languages

keep insisting what is not is not ..
idk why but . its like .. AL community became toxic these days ..

im·prove
/imˈpro͞ov/
Learn to pronounce/verb
gerund or present participle: improving
make or become better.
"we’ve used technology to improve relations with customers"

Example:

cooking egg with salt improve the taste ..
its not literally changing anything physically bro..

its still cooked egg ..

if you dont understand the word change or changing or modify . please stop it..
thank you ..

Seedgaming
03-30-2021, 02:40 AM
Mmmm just put in store back vanity with egg dropping effect.

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using Tapatalk

Analytical
03-30-2021, 02:58 AM

im·prove
/imˈpro͞ov/
Learn to pronounce/verb
make or become better.

Example:

its still cooked egg ..

thank you ..

Lmao since when giving definitions of words are considered toxic? You can't take a second opinion?

Changes is obviously an umbrella term for changing something from the original to become better or worse or to update a new content or to fix a bug. This change can be done by adding a code, modifying or removing an in-game code.

So of course adding a different backpack is considered as changing from the original backpack to your suggested version since sts is unlikely to reward 2 backpacks. People may like the original version instead of the one you subjectively thought was better. This is why it is not fair to change the rewards mid way of event. You never know who u will upset.

Unless your suggestion is to add one more reward like Heroic egg. Something that's not already in the list then maybe yes.

putoshomai
03-30-2021, 03:18 AM
Lmao since when giving definitions of words are considered toxic? You can't take a second opinion?

Changes is obviously an umbrella term for changing something from the original to become better or worse or to update a new content or to fix a bug. This change can be done by adding a code, modifying or removing an in-game code.

So of course adding a different backpack is considered as changing from the original backpack to your suggested version since sts is unlikely to reward 2 backpacks. People may like the original version instead of the one you subjectively thought was better. This is why it is not fair to change the rewards mid way of event. You never know who u will upset.

Unless your suggestion is to add one more reward like Heroic egg. Something that's not already in the list then maybe yes.Keep insisting what is not is not . Is toxicity ...

Change and improving is still have different definition .. .

If you cant accept the fact ..

You have a problem ..

AL 1.0.1 and now 1.1.2 ..

Where not adding new back pack .
Where not changing existing back pack ..

Where just improving it ..

Nothing will change ..
Its still the same ...

If you don't get it you have a problem..
You literally dont know what changing means bro.

putoshomai
03-30-2021, 03:31 AM

Unless your suggestion is to add one more reward like Heroic egg. Something that's not already in the list then maybe yes." Vibrant Cuniculus Pack "

Im just hoping its like something special. Since the banner and other rewards pretty look normal ..

This is my Orig. Post . If you dont get it. Let me explain to you ...

This means. ...

If ever This back vanity Have Special Effect .. i hope its like Bullion ... When moving its dropping eggs ...

Did i say add anything??
Did i say change anything???
Did i say anything like you guys complaining about??? ...

Cant you read this normally???

whotfisgusty
03-30-2021, 03:52 AM
" Vibrant Cuniculus Pack "

This is my Orig. Post . If you dont get it. Let me explain to you ...

This means. ...

If ever This back vanity Have Special Effect .. i hope its like Bullion ... When moving its dropping eggs ...

Did i say add anything??
Did i say change anything???
Did i say anything like you guys complaining about??? ...

Cant you read this normally???

Sent from my RMX1921 using TapatalkEven if i like ur sugestion, that thing change a lot that vanity bro, u should say that before event start

hahahAUGUSTIN

Greazemk
03-30-2021, 04:07 AM
Okay you guys are all correct in some ways, and I agree that adding something is basically makes it a change, but not changing the reward itself, he's like confirming if there was a cool effect when worn if not, then add the effect and also if a dev can confirm that it has an effects for it like what he mentioned, eggs falling from the baskets whenever the player moves that would also make the other players to climb the LB this is not some of those events that needs hard grinding 24/7 you can just sit all day throw all your hundred millions of gold and get a spot easily in the Leaderboards.

I hope this makes things clear and avoid the dramas in forum, we all don't want that kind of stuff :cheerful:

Obiira
03-30-2021, 04:59 AM
Close this thread and drama unless you wanna be banned.

putoshomai
03-30-2021, 06:17 AM
Okay you guys are all correct in some ways, and I agree that adding something is basically makes it a change, but not changing the reward itself, he's like confirming if there was a cool effect when worn if not, then add the effect and also if a dev can confirm that it has an effects for it like what he mentioned, eggs falling from the baskets whenever the player moves that would also make the other players to climb the LB this is not some of those events that needs hard grinding 24/7 you can just sit all day throw all your hundred millions of gold and get a spot easily in the Leaderboards.

I hope this makes things clear and avoid the dramas in forum, we all don't want that kind of stuff :cheerful:

yes that's the point of this thread...

sts need to do a showcase of Lb reward with video wearing it ...

because there're lb reward with special effect or cool effect..
that we dont know before using it..

like the back vanity before idk what is the name but its like a rocket egg launcher??? i remember it makes you fly .
and there is also a sack of gold back vanity when you move ... it drop golds ...

its like .. you can see what u get as a reward ..
but you don't know if its really the reward that you expect...

sts really need to do a showcase of Lb reward with video wearing it ...

Regifter
03-30-2021, 11:41 AM

im·prove
/imˈpro͞ov/
Learn to pronounce/verb
make or become better.

Example:

its still cooked egg ..

thank you ..

Oh nice hehe u searched for the meaning of improve. Surely by now u must have known that alter/modify is a synonym for "improve" so much for acting smart huh xd

Edit: Okay for your example, yes there is almost nothing changed in the PHYSICAL form of the egg aside from the grains of salt that was added to the egg which somewhat changes the form of the egg in a miniscule level. Although you can say there isn't change in its physical form, adding salt to an egg CHANGES/IMPROVES its flavor, hence there is still change. It's like your saying people who took plastic surgery didn't change but "improved" their bodies instead lmfao, and when people cook eggs in particular and add certain ingredients there isn't any change but IMPROVEMENT rather xD.

Edit 2: Nice example btw hehe

putoshomai
03-30-2021, 09:04 PM
Oh nice hehe u searched for the meaning of improve. Surely by now u must have known that alter/modify is a synonym for "improve" so much for acting smart huh xd

Edit: Okay for your example, yes there is almost nothing changed in the PHYSICAL form of the egg aside from the grains of salt that was added to the egg which somewhat changes the form of the egg in a miniscule level. Although you can say there isn't change in its physical form, adding salt to an egg CHANGES/IMPROVES its flavor, hence there is still change. It's like your saying people who took plastic surgery didn't change but "improved" their bodies instead lmfao, and when people cook eggs in particular and add certain ingredients there isn't any change but IMPROVEMENT rather xD.

Edit 2: Nice example btw hehe

that is like saying "Dark is the absence of light " Bro. don't make it difficult ..
You be like " Its Still light!!! just Darker!! "
Me: Wait whaaaattt????

Bro. that's why that word exist!.
even though it almost has the same meaning ,.. its still different word with different purpose of using it..

insisting what is not is not bro that is toxicity ..
Let me remind you this thread is already done bro. GL with that ..
I pity you for not reading ..

Regifter
03-31-2021, 12:14 PM
that is like saying "Dark is the absence of light " Bro. don't make it difficult ..
You be like " Its Still light!!! just Darker!! "
Me: Wait whaaaattt????

Bro. that's why that word exist!.
even though it almost has the same meaning ,.. its still different word with different purpose of using it..

insisting what is not is not bro that is toxicity ..
Let me remind you this thread is already done bro. GL with that ..
I pity you for not reading ..

So now ur putting words in my mouth, your the one who originally said that "improving isn't change". Sure they're two similar words yet can be used for a different function but u can't say that "improving" something doesn't change anything to the object.

Also, I don't think u have ended the thread yet. U should make sure what ur saying back things up. If you can't take any opinions for ur suggestion then don't post ur suggestion at all. And please be open-minded on ur suggestion, people have been saying that (ok for ur sake I'll use ur favorite word in theory) improving the rewards for lb would make it unfair for the people who did not run lb. Why? Ok to make you understand I'll make an example. (Yay more examples) Imagine they make the lb vanity sets on this easter event tradable. ("Oh wow they're the same, just made tradable. Ooh Improvement." Not) The people who chose not to run the lb because the rewards were originally untradable, would be upset because lb rewards are a quick source of money if they're tradable, am I right? And it's not as easy to catch up on lb to chase for these rewards that were changed/IMPROVED halfway through the event. C'mon it's alrdy a week. Anyways just my 2 cents u can rant more abt eggs and light n dark I'm done with this

pentaboom
03-31-2021, 01:51 PM
-1 its a bad habit to change things in the middle of an event. unfair!

putoshomai
03-31-2021, 06:43 PM
So now ur putting words in my mouth, your the one who originally said that "improving isn't change". Sure they're two similar words yet can be used for a different function but u can't say that "improving" something doesn't change anything to the object.

Also, I don't think u have ended the thread yet. U should make sure what ur saying back things up. If you can't take any opinions for ur suggestion then don't post ur suggestion at all. And please be open-minded on ur suggestion, people have been saying that (ok for ur sake I'll use ur favorite word in theory) improving the rewards for lb would make it unfair for the people who did not run lb. Why? Ok to make you understand I'll make an example. (Yay more examples) Imagine they make the lb vanity sets on this easter event tradable. ("Oh wow they're the same, just made tradable. Ooh Improvement." Not) The people who chose not to run the lb because the rewards were originally untradable, would be upset because lb rewards are a quick source of money if they're tradable, am I right? And it's not as easy to catch up on lb to chase for these rewards that were changed/IMPROVED halfway through the event. C'mon it's alrdy a week. Anyways just my 2 cents u can rant more abt eggs and light n dark I'm done with this
Sad ...
Read more..