PDA

View Full Version : Guild Xplicit up, running and open for new members

Shellkaz
04-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Xplicit guild is up and running we have the Mansion guild hall and are accepting members. Look for me in game. If u want to join just ask. :)

Our guild will primarily focus on end game PVE, if we get an experienced knowledgeable PVP player I'll be happy to include that as well. I just have no experience with PVP, well actually that's not entirely true. I have played PVP once with my PL guild for my birthday. . . . I died with honor. . . Many times. LOL. I digress.

Th goal of Xplicit is to have fun, help each other level, work towards level cap and meet new ppl. Begging and whining are not acceptable. we have a forum here on STS, as soon as I get to my laptop I'll copy in the link. Same guidelines for PL will apply to DL.

Good luck and good skill!!

Noobius Eradicus
04-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Ack, tried msging you ingame, Add me if you could.

IGN Noobs

Jacus
04-27-2012, 03:03 AM
Would love to join if you are happy with that :) IGN Gourd

Shellkaz
04-27-2012, 06:18 AM
No problem glad to have you. I'll send you a friend request as soon as I log in. I haven't tried yet but I think guild invites will have to wait till we are on at the same time. At least that's how it seems to work in PL. I'll give it a try though. :-)

Yep you have to be on at the same time as me. Just tried.

I'm eastern USA and usually on between 7pm and 10 pm. I have to divide my time between my PL and DL guilds. So I flip back and forth You might see me on during the day but it's just during breaks to set up more missions. I wouldn't have time to chat or welcome you properly.

Noobius Eradicus
04-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Ah, That's cool. I'm Pacific USA. I added you though so feel free to invite me whenever your able =]

IGN Noobs

Arcanboy
12-21-2015, 09:08 AM
this is really good^^