PDA

View Full Version : How much luck can have?

Luckybot AL
03-29-2021, 08:06 PM
I’m tryna have a lot of luck. Hens my name luckybot, I can have 4-5x luck on me to farm good, but I wanna know how much luck can you have in 1 set of gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

putoshomai
03-30-2021, 12:24 AM
you can have as much as you want . but 100% is the limit .

its not like GL % ..

Kakashis
03-30-2021, 03:25 PM
I have no proof, nor much data to back it up, but just on feels. After all these years I've been playing, in 2021 its finally possible to have 100% loot reroll easily. But guess what... it doesn't reroll everything everytime. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. At first I thought I was imagining, but then running with 3 others, they too must have at least close to 100% as well and on some eggs it won't reroll at all, while others it rains rerolls. Using my sharingan logic, I'm guessing that some boss defeats will ALLOW for a loot table reroll such that it will reroll based on your luck % to get same item or next rarity up. Some just won't allow it and as such luck is useless. It's the only thing that makes sense. If it allows, then 100% luck loot reroll would give you the highest chance to get the better items.

Short answer: Get your luck to 100% and have fun!

Oakmaiden
03-30-2021, 03:45 PM
Agrees the loot tables vary from events, locks and maps. Sometimes more than one table is at play. I also think odds are different for them.

Luckybot AL
03-30-2021, 05:15 PM
Agrees the loot tables vary from events, locks and maps. Sometimes more than one table is at play. I also think odds are different for them.

Thanks really, much appreciate it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk