PDA

View Full Version : Carvina Vampyric Guard

Siejo
04-26-2012, 07:20 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/jrs9290/Dark%20Legends/flamingskulllarge.jpg

Our guild's mission:

Welcome to our third guild in the family of guards. We continue our tradition of helping and protecting the players. We will roam the night helping out whoever may need us. We are a dedicated group of players who enjoy having a great time and assist with clearing or quests. If you see any of our members running around please feel free to ask them for help. If they can't help you they can contact another guild member to assist you. We do not ask for nor require payment for our services. We do it out of the pleasure of the game. If you're interested in joining please speak to one of our officers to schedule an interview. As always our guilds are LGBT friendly. If this bothers you then please don't even join or harass us with hate messages as this is a TOS violation (section "e", bullet point 3). This is not a CTF or PVP guild so if that's what you're after perhaps you should continue your search.

We have an alliance with the following guilds who also embrace equality:

Sapphic Succubi-Leader: Demonchylde
KnightTerrorz-Leader: JaeMcNasty

The rules of this guild are:

FOLLOW DARK LEGENDS TERMS OF SERVICE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52854-Dark-Legends-Terms-of-Service)
NO BEGGING
NO SCAMMING
NO SPAMMING
NO TROLLING

Failure to adhere to these simple rules means dismissal and perma ban from ALL our guilds.

Here are the members we have so far in order of rank:

Elder
LowlySpy

Ascendant
Saool

Regent
Byserk
EconoDeath
Siejo
Wretch

Noble
KillerzVamp

Aristocrat
DarkBlades

Thrall
Aluma
ArethaFanglin
Deziira
Emillios
Joshywawa
Maleficent
Paar
RazerFingers
RealViper
SaulVega
Simnar
Snakespeare
TrueBlood
Tvis
xxxSabrinaxxx
YoungWildFree
YYZVamp

Crypt Keeper
CVGStash

More to come so this will be updated as we grow!

:D We look forward to assisting you! :D

razerfingers
04-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Sweet

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Cahaun
04-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Good luck on the guild!

Siejo
04-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks. With the family I have in the PL guild I am sure we will grow together here too.

jaemcnasty
05-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Were a new small guild Knightterrorz we as well are lgbt friendly. We wish you luck with your guild and are glad to see you support equality.

Siejo
05-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Well then I extend a warm welcome on behalf of my 3 guilds. Glad to meet you!

ArtStar
05-03-2012, 01:30 AM
Good luck!

Siejo
05-30-2012, 02:23 AM
Thanks Art! We are growing just as we like it. Slow and steady. Quality over quantity ;)

ArtStar
05-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Thanks Art! We are growing just as we like it. Slow and steady. Quality over quantity ;)

Ha ha nice!! That's one thing I've always looked for in a guild and I'm glad to hear it :D

Siejo
07-16-2012, 04:24 AM
You too Saool. My mistake though for making threads half asleep.