PDA

View Full Version : Different Title Ideas for Events

Hamburgerking
03-29-2021, 10:32 PM
Ok, so I was thinking it would be really cool if people had a place to throw any ideas for new titles that could be used in game, for aps, spendsalot, or different events...I know me and my friends have had a bunch of really cool ones, and if devs ever need any inspiration for titles, they will have a place to come (though I know ideas are a dime a dozen, and implementing them is mch harder than coming up with concepts)...so if you guys want, just put ideas below, with the title, color, and event/acheivement, it will be cool to see everyone's different ideas :D

Hamburgerking
03-29-2021, 10:42 PM
I'll throw down some different ideas I've had:

Easter Event:
Plat tier-Devilled (in red color)
Lb-Angel (in gold)
Plat tier-Salty (in white)
Lb-With Bacon (in red)

Halloween:
Plat tier-Weenie (in blue)
Lb-Dead (in dark green)

Harvest:
Gold tier-Hungry (in orange)
Plat tier-Hangry (in red)

(this next one is an idea my friend had)
Silver tier-Vegetarian (in green)
Gold tier-Vegan (in gold)
Plat tier-Carnivore (in red)

New ap idea for after expansion:
It would be really cool if there was some kind of reward for completing all of the current elite aps...like if after 81 was added, anyone that has completed 10000 mob kills in every single elite zone (including 81 maps) would get the title-Savior of Arlor, and anyone who has completed 1000 boss kills in every elite zone would get the title-Master of Arlor...this would reset after every update to include new maps

Alright, that's all my ideas right now, if I think of more I will add them. Thanks!

Hamburgerking
03-31-2021, 03:54 PM
Goblin Event:
Plat tier-Positive (green)
Lb-Coronafied (red)

Winter Event:
Plat tier-Jolly (red)
Lb-Star (white/gold)

qwertyuiopoec
04-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Those are pretty great! ;) the harvest ones are my favorite so far

Kaziscate