PDA

View Full Version : STS Email Supports

MickeyMouse
04-26-2012, 08:39 PM
recently, i have sent an email to the sts dev team for something related to the in-game stuff (private). However, i came to realize that sts support has been awfully slow ever since the DL came out. so i was just wondering if this was just occuring to me or to some other people as well.

P.S im not ranting about STS support being slow, i just want to hear your thoughts :peaceful:

Siejo
04-26-2012, 08:44 PM
They have been pretty tied up with DL and prepping PL for the next campaign. Sometimes they can take a while but they will respond.

Samhayne
04-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Hey Mickey,

Dark Legends has been very popular and with more people comes an increasing demand for support services. Our apologies for any delay you have experienced. We value our customers and are bringing on additional support bandwidth to accommodate the additional load.

Thanks, as always for your support.

Siejo
04-26-2012, 09:35 PM
I ninja'd you Sam!!! You lose!!!! J/K ;)

MickeyMouse
04-26-2012, 09:57 PM
thx sam for the reply (and siejo:) ), yea i did realize that you guys are lot busier with DL. and I was just making sure :)

xbabybugszx
04-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Yeah... i sent an email to STS about a character restoration, and its already been 4days. Still no reply