PDA

View Full Version : Quitting Pocket Legends...........Forever

Bunnyshoota
04-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Really guys?

When I first started playing PL, everyone was friendly and helpful. When I first started Pvping, out of 20 games, only one person rushed. When I was a noob and joined a pve game, the host told me to feel free as to stay or leave.

Now, when I join a pvp game, I get rushed. I join a friend, and then get triple teamed, one of the foes being my friend. When I join a Pve game, I get booted, often for reasons such as "Your mother is g@y" or "Get the f out of here you b****". I was doing a boss run, and right before the boss died, I was booted with the reason "no loot for you". Really?

Now when I log on for a while, I am almost guarenteed that I will feel less satisfied when I log out than when I had logged in, searching for the once-great community that has now turned into greedy people rushing for kills and selfishly trying to get money.

Of course, not everyone is like this. There are still many people that are great and helpful, like Nick1234 and Whirlzap, and many others, and my message to them is to stay that way and help keep this game on the good side.

To all those that rush for no reason and are only burdens, please leave, as I feel safe to say that most of us on the forums don't want you here, polluting this game.

And to the game developers, such as Samhayne and JustG, this has been a great game. You guys are always great and listen to the people.

Knowing that this will probably be my last post as well as my last time involved in this community,
-Bunnyshoota

Noodleleg
04-26-2012, 08:50 PM
NOOOH! You were fun to rush! Sorry to make a joke of a serious matter =/... But sorry you have to go ='(

Elysony
04-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Sorry to see you go, I agree 100% with this post. I might make my leave but not unless Humania completely sucks, which I doubt it will.

CodyBearr
04-26-2012, 09:08 PM
Welcome to my world... 100% agree with you on the way things are now & the many many rude boot messages & boot at boss...

I was going to quit but honestly that's letting the bullies win & I put in over a year in this so I mute and report more people then ever... Not sure what else to do, I have very few friends on there now

Elyseon
04-26-2012, 09:17 PM
When i first started, every game was ffa, but idk, hate to see someone quit over it :(

Kaytar
04-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Bunny,
I know there are a lot of inconsiderate people out there. You know how I handle it? Don't PvP unless it is locked with some good friends and host the PvE games so I don't get booted. Please don't leave because this issue can be resolved easy :)

maneatingtree
04-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Sad too see another old timer go :(

Sryyoulose
04-26-2012, 09:26 PM
And another one goes bye... =( Sad to see you go man. I'd only quit if 4 people quit the game before me. It's because of those people and Humania that I've stayed this long. I also want to help the new generation.
FYI, I don't mind rushers, I hate teamers end of story.
PL is crumbling, but things have to get worse before it gets better. I want to be there on that shiny horizon PL, comunity, compassion, Honor. I'll wait.

Brysonz
04-27-2012, 02:32 PM
i agree 100%. i liked this game back in the old days lol and now all the good players quit

RedRyder
04-27-2012, 07:53 PM
tl;dr

Kiwihawk
05-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Dont Leave Bunny
Thats what the rushers want u to do

Claxtin
05-12-2012, 12:15 AM
I can certainly relate on this subject. I once willingly helped someone and they asked how much I wanted. When I asked him what he was talking about, he explained to me that the people that have been helping him were charging him! Are you freakin kidding me? I told him there are plenty of people on that will do it just to do it, either for farming and/or leveling or actually just willing to help (what a concept I know lol). Even if you join a guild, your mates should be more than willing as well.

What bugs me, and it happens more often than not anymore, when I ask for help and we're in the middle of the dungeon, they all just end up bailing cuz they keep dying or for whatever other reason. I guess its me, but when I'm asked to help someone I start AND finish, at least one full level anyway. I once got a legendary drop and because I didn't fork it over the dude said he was muting me and he also booted from the dungeon. Really? You can really tell when there's an 8 year old playing the game because I can't imagine any adult throwing a tantrum haha

I like this game a lot but I can honestly say when I log on its only to chat with some people as opposed to playing cuz the "games" within the game are just gettin a tad bit out of control sometimes. Haters, beggers, spammers are starting to overwhelm the community and guild hall is pretty much s safe sanctuary for me anymore lol.

Just a suggestion though before you decide to quit. Only accept the friend requests to those you talk with on a regular basis. I myself went from like 200 to just 6 because they're the ones I can truly depend on for help and me as well for them. When embarking on a quest, make it a private one and only give them the password. This way you'll be sure to not only avoid the downers and kids but you'll be able to set out and complete what you've been meaning to do :-)