PDA

View Full Version : Sound issues with Dark Legends

Bastok
04-26-2012, 08:50 PM
I've been playing these games for a while now on my HTC Incredible. I started off with Pocket Legends, which was pretty cool and got me hooked mainly because it was a mmo for my phone. But to be honest, it really wasn't my cup of tea. Then Star Legends came out, and I really loved that game. But one day, all of the sudden, the sound effects stopped working while playing the game. No biggie, right? Bugs happen. But no, it kept happening time and time again. Finally I just quit playing the game because the lack of sound really kills the experience for me and I was so frustrated. I tried to play Star Legends a couple weeks ago to find that the issue has still not been fixed.

Now comes Dark Legends. Out of all the games, I really like this one the most. It's dark, gory, fast, and fun. I was really enjoying this game a few days with no problems at all. I used freebie offers to upgrade my character to premium and I even considered purchasing a plat pack for the game. But now, that is all out the window. Ever since the update, I have come across the sound bug that haunted me in Star Legends and it really gets on my freaking nerves and I'm having a hard time even playing Dark Legends now.

Seriously, what is the deal with this crap? Your games work fin3 (except Pocket Legends, which runs perfectly all the time for me) until one of your updates winds up ruining the sound effects and causing me to quit out of frustration. What's wrong here? What do SL and DL have that is causing issues that have never occurred in PL? SL and DL are the two games I really like! PL is ok, but I like the other two way better and can't even play them because there's no sound effects. Even if the stupid bug caused the music to go out, that would be fine with me, I just want the sound effects!

Anyway, I hope this issue gets fixed or Dark Legends will sadly be another game that I will never be able to enjoy unless I go deaf.

Blaquehaaart
04-26-2012, 09:57 PM
I actually think they upgraded the sound. That's the first thing I noticed from the patch. It sounds so good now.

Ripper McGee
04-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Could be your device? Works great for me in both Chrome and on my HTC Sensation.

die_romance
04-26-2012, 10:37 PM
9 times out of 10 the sound cuts off on my Galaxy S2...I read somewhere that it has to do with the phone having to run multiple tracks...or something to that effect

Deathpunch
04-27-2012, 01:46 AM
9 times out of 10 the sound cuts off on my Galaxy S2...I read somewhere that it has to do with the phone having to run multiple tracks...or something to that effect

STS games, and a fair few others, have had issue with Samsung sound drivers, especially the gs2.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Samhayne
04-27-2012, 02:08 AM
Are there updates for your phone?

Which version of Android is it running?

Have you tried to delete and reinstall?

Have you been in touch with our customer support regarding the issue? Http://support.spacetimestudios.com