PDA

View Full Version : (News) Scorn Act II news by octavos

octavos
04-26-2012, 08:58 PM
ATT: this is not solely abut "SAII info" but any updates that will lead to info on the update.

History
11-29-2011, 03:09 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43958-The-Next-Chronicle-to-Star-Legends-is-Coming-Are-You-Ready
Last comment was 03-13-2012, 09:50 AM This preview was for Volaria. The next cap is still a bit out (after Dark Legends launch).

12-15-2011, 02:22 PM

Level cap has been raised to 41 with the new Voleria campaign! Help save Voleria from the brink of destruction!

Many capped within the first 2-3 weeks of this new campain (I capped Ghost Dec 22, 2011 and 2 more by the end of Jan) /History

Thursday April 26, 2012
So PL got its first sneak peak of humania, and I asked how about SL? Where is our update... here is the response:

Nice but where is SL teaser?

Scorn Act II is out a bit further.

Tuesday May 1, 2012
I know its not a SL update, but this is to help you plan for the cap in PL :p
So if your trying to achieve the level cap "41" then you have some time. :) till then farm for MONEY and loot, find vanitys, or play DL.

We're still a bit out from Humania release. As others mentioned, we've just kicked off the item design contest. It will take a bit after that wraps up to create the items and get them ready to go along with the content. Have fun!

Wensday May 16, 2012
Nope, Nothing, Nada...only thing we have had was a mothers day vanity...Hope you bought it. (one thing were waiting for also is veteran rewards here :p)

Thursday May 17, 2012
After a bit of threads saying..."Were all alone how about us!?!?!"

We have assigned a developer to be a product owner on each of our Live games (PL, SL, and DL). This dev draws upon the other departments for resources as necessary. This ensures that there is at least one person at the top of each game watching out for it, but it does not mean that there is only one person working on each game. Right now on SL, there are some classic Sci Fi vanities coming for Memorial Day, and some very special things planned to coincide with the movie Prometheus.

Monday May 21, 2012
Errr, Nothing to do with PL thank god!!!!

Hi Star Legends! I’m Gibber and I am the designer heading up the new content for Star Legends. I’m a big sci-fi fan, a big gamer, and I’m really excited about some of the stuff we have in the works for Star Legends!

For Memorial Day we are going to be remembering some classic sci-fi movies with new vanity items. Some of the new vanities will be available to buy in the store, but some of them are only available as drops in the dungeons. Oh, Memorial Day weekend will also be a double XP weekend. The next event will be launched around the release of the movie Prometheus and it will have some fun gameplay in it. We will be posting more information on that so keep an eye out as it gets closer.

A little info about me!

Favorite Sci-Fi Books: The Thrawn Trilogy (Star Wars) is an all time favorite. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series is also very close to my heart. Snow Crash, it can be a tough read, but good stuff. The list really goes on and on.

Favorite Sci-Fi Movies: Empire Strikes Back, Blade Runner, Dune, Serenity, and Tron.

Thanks and see you in space,
-Gibber

Tuesday May 22, 2012
Were feeling the love with more news rolling in.

Stock up on gamer food, power your batteries and get ready to Level Up! Double XP will be in effect for this long Memorial Day holiday weekend in both Star Legends and Pocket Legends!

Wednesday May 23, 2012
Yea this info is a day old, but errr Nothing about "SAII"

new Star Legends content, check that out:

Double XP weekend
Memorial Day classic sci-fi movie vanities - some drops, some in the Store
New Prometheus movie event, more details on that soon

The cool thing about Spacetime Games is that we share tech across all games. So, in the future, features (like the Achievement System that is currently in Dark Legends) could make its way to Star Legends.

Wednesday May 30, 2012
Well nothing yet to report, but we have our fingers crossed... a teaser or maybe a video would be great.
Hope you enjoyed Memorial Day vanity. It still drops and its permanent (stated by a dev)..the ones that will disappear are the store ones.

Thursday May 31, 2012
is for DL, but maybe SL will see some flow over

Friday June 1, 2012
What could this mean...hummm, maybe this week will be interesting :ghost: out!!!

For anyone who recently received a push notification from a Spacetime Game asking you to register and save your account, that is because there is a trial account associated with your device that will be lost when the new game clients are released (which should be soon).

Tuesday June 5, 2012
yesterday, Humana was officially previewed to the public "its coming soon" and PL has a sale for 1/2 off Elix...well i hear crickets in space. Carapeace and Techno thanks for posting your opinions frequently. Till we hear from Gibber, were still hunting down vanities from bosses.

Thursday June 7, 2012
Yup, nothing....and prometheus is this weekend... yup has been quiet on the SL front.

Friday June 8, 2012
So the movie is launched today..and errr ummm, nothing on this end.

The next event will be launched around the release of the movie Prometheus and it will have some fun gameplay in it. We will be posting more information on that so keep an eye out as it gets closer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_(film)

Monday June 11, 2012
and I thought SL was going to be left alone in the dark abyss...here is some positive news PPL. (thanks Zero for helping us out :chuncky:)
On a side note* any new missions and stuff in that nature need new client FYI. (i didnt know :grief:)

The Memorial Day stuff was planned to be removed in the same patch that brought in the Prometheus event. *Unfortunately, that patch is being held up by Apple approval of the new client. *We're working on it.

Thursday June 14, 2012
ummm, ok so i guess its not at apple eh....please disregard comment above. meanwhile I give you this.

Thanks for your patience guys :) *I'm planning to have an exclusive look at the coming Prometheus Event before the weekend and more info on the next level cap raise and Scorn Act II in the near future.

P.S.

I don't follow your beef. We know you want new stuff. The egg bash event was originally set to not brew the new patch, but we added coolness to it that required the patch, which is right now in Apple approval.

I'm looking at getting a sneak peek of the event on video before the weekend, so hang tight for that.

P.P.S.
ummm, Gibb no hard feeling but tell us you love us once and a while :p

None of the designers are required to post to the forums. All of them have a lot of work on their plates. I'll let him know that you all are concerned for him :D

P.P.P.S. *Side note* statement below was sopposed to be Alien infestation...but he changed it -_-"

I want to double the sentiment from Samhayne, thanks for your patience!! I've been heads down on the Blackstar: Infested Deck event and some other upcoming content, so fear not. :)

Friday June 15, 2012
Well, we hope we got tons of info today...but such a long wait, people not used to it are getting anxious. All we can say is hang in there...
What was said recap: Veteran Vanities (Not even the first set...and PL is getting 2nd set), Prometheus, Voleria Scorn Act II.

Heres a peek at Prometheus event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTuRrdQYPw

Wednesday June 27, 2012
As of right now, were expecting Prometheus event to kick off. many SL players are chiming in on suggestions...so help us out and add to the nice list for Gibber.
No word yet on Scorn Act II

Good stuff, good stuff! The bigger the list of suggestions the better. I won't be able to get everything in, of course, but all of the suggestions are getting filed away for future reference so keep 'em coming! :adoration:

Thursday June 28, 2012

A little contest form me to you guys...this is to help gibber and have options for him down the road.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61688-quot-COLORS-quot-gt-The-SL-Armor-Re-Color-s-contest

Tuesday July 3rd, 2012
Another Delay....but as it stands it will have newer stuff that PL and DL dont have.....maybe.

Hey everyone,

We want to update you with the status of the coming Star Legends update that, among other things, includes the Infested Deck Event (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60430-Sneak-Peek-at-the-Coming-Star-Legends-Infested-Deck-Event). This update has been delayed and we anticipate it will be mid-July for it to be released.

This additional delay is due to issues uncovered with the recent release of the Humania Expansion for Pocket Legends. All Spactime games share a common code base that we call the Spacetime Engine. These latest updates were to incorporate features and functionality developed for Dark Legends and opens the way for Star Legends to have Achievements, Passive Player Abilities and more. Unfortunately, there were issues found in that version of the Spacetime Engine that has us releasing new clients for all games. Rather than release the older version of Star Legends (that contains the Infested Deck Event) and possibly inflict bugs on the Star Legends playerbase, we have elected to forgo that version. We have submitted a new client to Apple for approval. Basically, Star Legends is skipping over the version that Pocket Legends is currently running in favor of the next iteration of the Spacetime Engine.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and our apologies for this additional delay. We are very excited for the new content coming for Star Legends and look forward to bringing it to you.

Tuesday July 10rd, 2012
might be true...maybe not...take it as you will....thanks Z

Guys from what we have heard the new update is the new lvl cap with a special 7 day event. Its gonna have new features thats like the new PL. So hit it up and get used to it will be here soon.

friday July 13th, 2012

well if ya'll didn't know by now we have an event yay...but still no sign of new cap....maybe after this week, meaning after event is over on the 20th maybe we will finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. till then collect and level ASAP...buy your elix and get on it.!!!! (monday 16th update) we just broke 1 mill...still need 1 mil to go.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?63043-Star-Legends-Infested-Deck-Event-Can-We-Bash-2-Mill-Eggs-Total-in-1-Week

Tuesday July 17th, 2012

I have a bit of new that non-PL and non-DL players probably don't have much hint about yet regarding free platinum: STS is no longer associated with Tapjoy, the new free platinum service is called W3i and is easier for Android users, harder for iOS users. The new service has already been implemented for PL and DL but SL will have it soon [and does not have it yet].

Correct and add to that as needed.

Friday July 20th, 2012
A new elite dungeon...sweet

VICTORY!

Officials on the UCS Blackstar declare that the alien infestation has been contained. *Mop up efforts are still underway. *Later today, participants in the battle will be able to obtain the Pulse Accelerator Cannon.

Tracking efforts to determine the source of the alien infestation have turned up results. *The species has been tracked down to a hive planet, swarming with aliens. *Scans have also picked up a familiar and unexpected enemy, the Scorn! *Together, the Scorn and the Aliens could be unstoppable, so dive into the Hive and stop them before it’s too late!

Look for a patch later today, Friday, July 20th that will allow participants in the Infested Deck event to obtain the Pulse Accelerator Cannon reward and also open up access to the Hive. *The Hive is an all new mission for characters level 35+ with new Weapons and Legendary Weapons to obtain

Tuesday August 7th, 2012 Holy mother of god....

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/423495_458095524225314_1715035726_n.jpg

Surprised this wasn't posted in announcements yet.

Posted on Facebook about 15 minutes ago. I'm thinkin another side campaign. Comin out this week apparently.

EDIT!!!--- :grief:

Hey guys! I talked to a dev (not gonna tell who), but I was told it was not a cap, just some new fun levels! Lol but I did ask and he said it is just fun levels so no need to freak out about capping abd prepairing for it :)

Friday August 10th, 2012 yay news... :)

Level cap raise content coming in September / October timeframe. The UCS Savant content helps to bridge the story for that next adventure :)

Tuesday August 14th, 2012 yay news... :)

The 1 year anniversary combined Apple launch is later this month.
there is other items also in the works..but i cant post them sorry guys...all I know its gonna be a nice August.

Wednesday August 22nd, 2012 ummm yea XD

Hey Star Legends! I wanted to update you all about some of the exciting things the team and I have been working on lately: the level cap raise, new content, and achievements. The level cap raise and achievements have just been sent off to QA for testing and will be included in our next content release!

- The new level cap will be 46 and the reward for reaching level 46 will be the next piece of the Arbiter’s elite vanity set.*

- The achievement system that some of you may have seen in Pocket Legends or Dark Legends is coming soon to Star Legends. Some of the achievements will include new titles, so we hope you enjoy earning them and showing them off! We also look forward to adding more achievements as we expand on the game and would really love to hear your ideas for some fun, and even funny, achievements.

- The new content that goes along with the level cap raise picks up after the recovery of the UCS Savant and will continue the story of the new mysterious Scorn threat.

We hope you are looking forward to the next content update and here is a preview image of the achievement categories. Now back to work! :)

and...

Passives will not be coming with the next content update. We decided that since the current skills cannot be maxed out yet we shouldn't introduce passives at this time.

Thanks for the feedback! We will work on addressing any issues we can and make sure the next release delivers on the areas that were lacking. Keep the feedback coming! :)

August 27th, 2012 yay news... :)

(The following week is the week after DL content)
This was posted on the AL forums (edited out the non-SL parts), cap cap cap cap after DL cap!

(And here is the link to the thread if you want the full scoop on all the STS games: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67457-Still-working-away-on-Arcane-Legends)

September 4th, 2012 didn't see this before dont know what day it was.
saw this in Space time nexsus...click the link XD

UPDATE** Im lost for words, O_O

[I]The next chapter to the Blackstar Chronicles is poised for release: Scorn Act II

After securing the USC Savant, it is clear that the Scorn threat is larger and more organized than the United Colonies had anticipated. The Scorn powers of manipulation are considerable, given the energies needed to subvert the science vessel carrying the single Glyph. The stage is set for the next confrontation with the Scorn. Are you ready for it?

The next content release for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles will increase the level cap from 41 to 46 and continue the story of confrontation with the alien Scorn. Additionally, this release will include new system of Achievements for performing certain actions or accomplishments.

For those that enjoy puzzles, you may have some fun with tripwires. The Scorn are infamous for their use of mines...

Also, the Scorn have powers over the weak minded. Early intelligence indicates there may be psionically forced conscripts in their employ.

Look for the Scorn Act II content release Mid September.

September 5th, 2012 Thanks XCon

September 6th, 2012 Thanks Bod

Today 9/6;
From SamHayne--->I'm working on getting images of some of the new weapons and armor that are coming in Scorn Act II. Look for those soon.

September 7th, 2012 Nice looking armors O_O

Here are a few images of some of the new armor and weapon looks coming with the Scorn Act II expansion. The stills don't do them much justice, since you cant see the moving or glowing textures, that are pretty cool :)

Commando

Engineer with gloves and a pistol

Operative

In talking with Gibber there are probably a number of color variations to come with these as well.

September 10th, 2012 armors O_O

I believe 2 weeks. *The team is also working on a set of Veteran Rewards for Star Legends as well. *Look for them in a coming patch.

and if ya didnt know....

Celebrate the birthday of Star Legends by blowing up a small part of it! donning a fancy party hat!!!

You can purchase this dashing red and white hat...

September 13th, 2012 O_O

...not any more!

Details to follow.

& this from mr.lord XD

Hey everyone!

Bumped into Sam in game and he announced that the new level cap raise should be available next week! I will be posting a picture to confirm in a second guys.

September 19th, 2012 D-Day is upon us!!!!!
At Today, 12:09 PM the launch has been initiated. I hope this thread has helped you to stay up-to-date on SL events. :ghost: out!

The Scorn Crusade Expansion is going out today :)

Special on fridays....to look out for 7 Day elixers given out.

Indeed, random love <3

Select accounts in PL, SL and DL were given such rewards. We do these most every Friday. If you didn't get one this week, maybe you'll get one in the future. :)

Thanks to all the "thumbs up" everyone you guys are awesome too.....see ya in game
:ghost:

Commanderkeen
04-26-2012, 09:03 PM
So PL got its first sneak peak of humania, and I asked how about SL? Where is our update... here is the response:

So as news developes, ill update this post. Or if you find news, post here :)

So if your trying to achieve the level cap "41" then you have some time. :) till then farm for gold and loot, find vanitys, or play DL.

What's this "gold" you speak of SL has credits :)

octavos
04-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Fine, changed...anyway, do stuff because im sure as everyone caps in DL...they will return here...as for me im trying to earn enough gold to last me in DL. ;)

Commanderkeen
04-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Fine, changed...anyway, do stuff because im sure as everyone caps in DL...they will return here...as for me im trying to earn enough gold to last me in DL. ;)

Lol, but thanks for the update Ghost its nice to know I can get my WoM fix and not be torn between SL and WoM.

Rawrimafish
04-27-2012, 05:57 AM
or play PL?

Cahaun
04-27-2012, 06:33 AM
Ugh more waiting. I should be lvling my alts

flashbackflip
04-27-2012, 06:49 AM
I capped in DL a week ago.. Can't play much on my phone - screen is too damn small..

Any teaser will do.. At least to chat about it))

And i really hope, that from this moment STS will pay more attention to their on-air games... It's almost half a year after Voleria map out lol

octavos
04-27-2012, 09:22 AM
I capped in DL a week ago.. Can't play much on my phone - screen is too damn small..

Any teaser will do.. At least to chat about it))

And i really hope, that from this moment STS will pay more attention to their on-air games... It's almost half a year after Voleria map out lol

As PL gets the attention for the new level we can expect that SL, will be new stuff, since every update has been different :P not to be mean towards PL but SL is just a better game.
(thus commences the war between SL and PL :eagerness: remember its a friendly battle)....DL dont count because everything is different from earning, stashing, collecting, fighting ect..

PianoWizzy
04-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Well I don't know if PL and SL are THAT similar... XD I'm wandering in PL at level 5 absolutely lost with what any of these worlds are or why I have so many quests...

octavos
04-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Well I don't know if PL and SL are THAT similar... XD
lol, more smiler then you think.

I'm wandering in PL at level 5 absolutely lost with what any of these worlds are or why I have so many quests...
theres so many missions that im lost, I gave up doing missions because most areas its to quiet O.O ---->Now DL, this it where the game exceeds "Missions are in the levels you do". because power leveling is almost gone...still there is that few that beg for a power level.

flashbackflip
04-27-2012, 12:15 PM
power leveling is almost gone...still there is that few that beg for a power level.

Lol

iAmPain
04-27-2012, 09:17 PM
because power leveling is almost gone...still there is that few that beg for a power level.

lol i myself rly hate when ppl ask u to power lvl em, specially when ur trying to farm pinks, instead theyre gona beg n beg u to spend ur energy on em :uncomfortableness:

Dragonrider023
04-28-2012, 07:23 PM
STS.... give us NEW camapagian now!

octavos
04-30-2012, 03:38 PM
STS.... give us NEW camapagian now!

Im sure when it hits it will be nice :D

PianoWizzy
04-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Im sure when it hits it will be nice :D

Well, I'm hoping so. I'm hoping for better looking armor, cooler weapons, sharper vanities [the skull was alright, idk about the rest]. Maybe more interesting bosses.

Lady_Pebbles
04-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the info. <3

octavos
04-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Well, I'm hoping so. I'm hoping for better looking armor, cooler weapons, sharper vanities [the skull was alright, idk about the rest]. Maybe more interesting bosses.
yea, im looking forward to arm cannon vanities...but i can dream right :p

Thanks for the info. <3

No problemo. :D

Mitchturbo
05-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Gimme mawr news pwease!
I want to see a big fat space cat as a Bawz!
Or fight something huge like a Spaceship!

PianoWizzy
05-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Gimme mawr news pwease!
I want to see a big fat space cat as a Bawz!
Or fight something huge like a Spaceship!

Fighting a spaceship!?! :O OMG!

octavos
05-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Fighting a spaceship!?! :O OMG!

well its not a spaceship of what I updated, but if your playing PL...its good news for you.
1st post edited.

octavos
05-16-2012, 03:08 PM
No news, is good news I guess...Quiet to quiet this week....Im sure there will be something soon.

Mitchturbo
05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Hmm let's hope lol XD

octavos
05-17-2012, 05:23 PM
News!!! well abit of it anyway...look at first post.

Malerian
05-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Meh, yet another plat item pack, most probably. Doesn't seem to be any sign of any non-paid content for now.

Shaocalur
05-18-2012, 06:46 PM
It'd be nice if the devs were just keeping the cap a secret from us. :P Cap raise in 5 gogogogogo!

octavos
05-18-2012, 07:17 PM
It'd be nice if the devs were just keeping the cap a secret from us. :P Cap raise in 5 gogogogogo!

I wuv surprises..and announcements are da bomb!!!!

octavos
05-21-2012, 04:55 PM
More news coming at ya :D

Ultiaara
05-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Double exp week yes! :d :d :d

octavos
05-22-2012, 03:18 PM

Yup ill update my first post now that its official.

flashbackflip
05-23-2012, 03:11 AM

Yup ill update my first post now that its official.

It's not about update bro, so I think this info does not really matter

octavos
05-24-2012, 09:57 AM
It's not about update bro, so I think this info does not really matter

No need to be bitter, its about content just not solely about "SAII" I understand you want News about new cap...But there isn't any lol

P.S. updated 1st post

Phoenixking
05-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Does anyone notice something. I'm expecting a SA trilogy :D just like Pocket Legends had its Alien Oasis trilogy, Alao notice at what level this happens.... SA cap is 40 (41) and Alien Oasis old cap was 40 :O.

Cahaun
05-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Does anyone notice something. I'm expecting a SA trilogy :D just like Pocket Legends had its Alien Oasis trilogy, Alao notice at what level this happens.... SA cap is 40 (41) and Alien Oasis old cap was 40 :O.
Hopefully that means we'll get shock lances next update and get another Mynas generation >_>

flashbackflip
05-25-2012, 03:26 AM
No need to be bitter, its about content just not solely about "SAII" I understand you want News about new cap...But there isn't any lol

P.S. updated 1st post

Hey bro! No offense was meant ;)

I just thought that news were not that important as the OP is about SAII

Otherwise - thanx for monitoring

octavos
05-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Hey bro! No offense was meant ;)

I just thought that news were not that important as the OP is about SAII

Otherwise - thanx for monitoring

NP, im on it...like white on rice, like PB and J, like gas for a car, ahhh you get the picture.

octavos
05-30-2012, 03:42 PM
So I asked again in chat "Any news yet?", and nothing yet... silence......hopefully soon we get a piece of the pie :P

octavos
05-31-2012, 12:51 PM
maybe this effects us, or not...but look at first post :p

PianoWizzy
05-31-2012, 01:06 PM
maybe this effects us, or not...but look at first post :p

ZOMGSAIDLUBWKJASDSKHL;

-explodes-

WE HAVE A POSSIBLE HINT OF MAYBE SOMETHING WE MIGHT GET MAYBE!!!

:|

octavos
05-31-2012, 01:30 PM
ZOMGSAIDLUBWKJASDSKHL;

-explodes-

WE HAVE A POSSIBLE HINT OF MAYBE SOMETHING WE MIGHT GET MAYBE!!!

:|
welll I know were getting stuff for Prometheus...so yea...you never know :p

Popular
06-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Sigh. Sigh.

octavos
06-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Sigh. Sigh.

you know the saying, "Good things come to those who wait" :p
next week Prometheus is out...im sure it will be cool stuff.

ToPBoY
06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Only thing I don't understand, is why has Prometheus themed gear came out on DL and not SL, surely SL takes more priority...

Popular
06-01-2012, 05:57 PM
"Yet again SL gets put on the back of the shelf."
commandorkeen

+100

Popular
06-01-2012, 05:58 PM
you know the saying, "Good things come to those who wait" :p
next week Prometheus is out...im sure it will be cool stuff.

i think we've waited long enough.

ToPBoY
06-01-2012, 06:11 PM
These events don't quite supplement, a good campaign extension and how long has it been since voleria? 6 months or more? It's becoming a joke! Instead of putting your resources and energy sts, into new games, maybe consider improving the three you have.

P.s Sam pull your finger out.

Popular
06-01-2012, 06:45 PM
These events don't quite supplement, a good campaign extension and how long has it been since voleria? 6 months or more? It's becoming a joke! Instead of putting your resources and energy sts, into new games, maybe consider improving the three you have.

P.s Sam pull your finger out.

This issue has brought up several times, but yet, devs are not taking enough care of other games like PL and SL

also, they couldve added new contents Instead of making new 'Weird games'.

Quite a shame that they brought down these two amazing games, PL and SL

p.s. i do not get the reason why SL forums is on the bottom of the list when SL came out AFTER PL i guess its the popularity level.

octavos
06-04-2012, 10:04 AM
:ghost: Reporting!!!
What could this mean...hummm, maybe this week will be interesting

:ghost: Out

*Zero*
06-04-2012, 10:08 AM
This issue has brought up several times, but yet, devs are not taking enough care of other games like PL and SL

also, they couldve added new contents Instead of making new 'Weird games'.

Quite a shame that they brought down these two amazing games, PL and SL

p.s. i do not get the reason why SL forums is on the bottom of the list when SL came out AFTER PL i guess its the popularity level.

Or maybe its the priority level.

PianoWizzy
06-04-2012, 10:51 AM

-cries-

octavos
06-04-2012, 11:44 AM
-cries-

*holds up treky shirt and waves it* don't be sad...they were think of us. you know the saying, "they always save the best for last"

Mitchturbo
06-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks Ghost for all your wonderful work on here bro :-)

*Zero*
06-04-2012, 12:26 PM
*holds up treky shirt and waves it* don't be sad...they were think of us. you know the saying, "they always save the best for last"
So true so true.

octavos
06-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks Ghost for all your wonderful work on here bro :-)
aslong as your here for me, ill be here for you guys :D

So true so true.
as people reach 40 or cap, new update will bring tons of buyers. people need to see past the negative and view it as a goldmine

MYNISTA
06-04-2012, 08:14 PM

I think the forums are in alphabetical order. Personally, I'm excited about the good things to come! Fasten ur chin strap!

Phoenixking
06-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Still Star Legends is even more push back then Pocket Legends in how it has been kept, o.o I hope it is fixed

MYNISTA
06-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Still Star Legends is even more push back then Pocket Legends in how it has been kept, o.o I hope it is fixed

The new dev and his team are on it bro, things are changing for the good!

Phoenixking
06-04-2012, 08:35 PM
The new dev and his team are on it bro, things are changing for the good!
Only thing I don't like 'bout Star Legends is the experience curve :O

octavos
06-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Only thing I don't like 'bout Star Legends is the experience curve :O

yea, but the thrill of the challenge is a goal of any game...updated first post.

octavos
06-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Yay, Prometheus is out today, but wait no update. Guess space is very quiet right?

*Zero*
06-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Yay, Prometheus is out today, but wait no update. Guess space is very quiet right?

Too quiet imo.

Mitchturbo
06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
"In space nobody can hear you UPDATE!"

LOL love Ridley Scott quotes ;-)

octavos
06-11-2012, 04:04 PM
After tons of asking about "news, info, something"....we hear a response.....alrighty ppl...get ready

flashbackflip
06-11-2012, 04:15 PM
After tons of asking about "news, info, something"....we hear a response.....alrighty ppl...get ready

Finally good news!

Thanx bro!

octavos
06-14-2012, 09:57 AM
yay news about update, wait errr I thought it was at apple. anyway..ill update this as news becomes current till then i'll see you in StarCraft II

Cheers,

*Zero*
06-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Maybe they should just wait for Prometheus 2....

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Why am I just finding this, lolol. This is great Ghost you did a really good jobl.
It sucks that we haven't been getting much news to go on :/

octavos
06-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Why am I just finding this, lolol. This is great Ghost you did a really good jobl.
It sucks that we haven't been getting much news to go on :/

awww thz Art, i try to stay on current events dont ya know.
but wait there is more beef :loyal:
updated 1st

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 11:50 AM
awww thz Art, i try to stay on current events dont ya know.
but wait there is more beef :loyal:
updated 1st

I just noticed . . . you removed two thanks? Reserving them for me eh? :P

octavos
06-14-2012, 11:53 AM
I just noticed . . . you removed two thanks? Reserving them for me eh? :P

I thank the most useful of posts....and yours young lady is a winner :p

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 12:03 PM
I thank the most useful of posts....and yours young lady is a winner :p

Oh my what a compliment, thanks! I can't say I don't try :D
Ha ha I see though, these things interest me >.< I've noticed your 'Thanks:' at 100 for a while,
and have been waiting patiently to see the post you finally thank pass 100. lolol
:star: *hugz* :ghost:

octavos
06-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Oh my what a compliment, thanks! I can't say I don't try :D
Ha ha I see though, these things interest me >.< I've noticed your 'Thanks:' at 100 for a while,
and have been waiting patiently to see the post you finally thank pass 100. lolol
:star: *hugz* :ghost:

:ghost: *hugz* :star:
just the word thanks helps tons, even if others dont see it :p

Mitchturbo
06-14-2012, 01:01 PM

PianoWizzy
06-14-2012, 07:55 PM
o.o

What is this, about a Blackstar: Infested Deck event?! o.o

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 08:02 PM
o.o

What is this, about a Blackstar: Infested Deck event?! o.o

The event will be platinum to play of course.
Deciding to stop buying plat since last December is really starting to bite me in the butt.

Xaphan Fox
06-14-2012, 08:10 PM
If the prometheus event is pay to play I will be very dissapointed.
With the income DL is surely bringing in, has 6 months of nothing in SL not been enough time to bank cash to give us some freebees?
Everything in last few months has been from store pretty much.
Kinda insulting. I know Vol2.0 will be free, but still: months and months of nothing...
people are still buying elixirs and other stuff. Where is the cash going that prometheus just "has" to be pay to play?

I hope its free.
woof

akfury
06-14-2012, 09:30 PM
With the income DL is surely bringing in, has 6 months of nothing in SL not been enough time to bank cash to give us some freebees?
Kinda insulting. I know Vol2.0 will be free, but still: months and months of nothing...
people are still buying elixirs and other stuff. Where is the cash going that prometheus just "has" to be pay to play?

I hope its free.
woof

probably not :( ....we can always hope

ArtStar
06-15-2012, 03:22 AM

I hope its free.
woof

I believe I will rage quit the game entirely again if this happens..
Oh and to answer your "where's the money going" question. . .
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?99-AL-General-Discussion

PianoWizzy
06-15-2012, 10:16 AM

-silently, internally rages-

octavos
06-15-2012, 10:23 AM

ladies and gents, when has EXTRA stuff been free? you guys make it seem like this is new (Winter stuff ya'know)...extra will always cost extra...
but voleria II will be free (I soppose, never know:hopelessness:)

Limited time dungeons are money farms extravaganza, look in store ATM and see what the winter weapons and vanities cost? (plus if vanities drop much there that would be cool). 1 or 2 plat per entry would be nice (I hope :D 5 is a bit to much...so ppl can use FREE offers :D)...but the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. (only if luck elixers and luck vanities work fantastic there)

*Zero*
06-15-2012, 10:49 AM

I wouldn't quit little upset but like ghost said VANITIES all I need to hear...

Xaphan Fox
06-15-2012, 03:41 PM

ladies and gents, when has EXTRA stuff been free? you guys make it seem like this is new (Winter stuff ya'know)...extra will always cost extra...

Limited time dungeons are money farms extravaganza, look in store ATM and see what the winter weapons and vanities cost? (plus if vanities drop much there that would be cool). 1 or 2 plat per entry would be nice (I hope :D 5 is a bit to much...so ppl can use FREE offers :D)...but the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. (only if luck elixers and luck vanities work fantastic there)

It's not about being free. I understand they work hard. I understand we have to fund the new stuff. The point is this:

If they were coming out with solid new content monthly, and not just the random vanity for sale, I'd expect to pay. They are getting down to business churning out content, using the money I spend well.

But that isn't what's happening. It's been 6 months of stagnation while they worked on DL, and now AL. Meanwhile, all that has been released has been mostly pay stuff. What about all the plat banked up on the vanity, elixirs, and credits purchased in the last few months. You'd think after a half year of nothing but pay stuff with no new content, they'd throw us a bone in the spirit of goodwill.

That's my point at least. I know what I spend in SL is partially used for new ventures. But blarg, find an angel investor lol. It is frustrating to know the money I spend in SL, and considerable money I spend in DL, is not being necessarily used to further those games.

It's not wanting free... It's wanting the money I spend in game x to weigh something *in* game x.

Will DL eventually follow the pattern of new content slowdown whilst still releasing payed content to pay for farm legends and western legends whatever? Yes I know they added a lead project designer to each game. Fantastic. Still doesn't change that resources split still effect things in an obvious way.

Do a few things well instead of attempting everything. Butter spread too thinly over too much bread. Name that movie.

Bark bark

Xaphan Fox
06-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Happy the new event isnt pay to play.
My thoughts still stand though.
I know all games eventually fade into nonexistence, but lets get SL to level 70ish at least without any more 6 month breaks.

bark bark

*Zero*
06-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Happy the new event isnt pay to play.
My thoughts still stand though.
I know all games eventually fade into nonexistence, but lets get SL to level 70ish at least without any more 6 month breaks.

bark bark
I feel ya foxy.

ArtStar
06-15-2012, 05:05 PM

The BBQ event was free lol. Winterfest should have been free, I mean it was christmas after all, honoring Steve Jobs vanities were free, all the wavables, they gave almost everyone free plat at lvl21 cap. Idk lol I'm just saying it sucks. Again, six months and they're still bleeding money out of us with these plat events. Would be AMAZING if they gave back a little and made it free is all.

Because if it's not I am not buying plat for it, and I won't be able to play with my friends on this event. Only the ppl with plat will be able to reap the 'benefits' and sell that stuff to the non plat players.

octavos
06-15-2012, 05:20 PM
The BBQ event was free lol. Winterfest should have been free, I mean it was christmas after all, honoring Steve Jobs vanities were free, all the wavables, they gave almost everyone free plat at lvl21 cap. Idk lol I'm just saying it sucks. Again, six months and they're still bleeding money out of us with these plat events. Would be AMAZING if they gave back a little and made it free is all.

Because if it's not I am not buying plat for it, and I won't be able to play with my friends on this event. Only the ppl with plat will be able to reap the 'benefits' and sell that stuff to the non plat players.

yea, im waiting for veteran vanities (hopefully that is drop dead gorgeous, I want my engineer to finally bulk up with large armor vanities).

All those simple events you could not make money off of them. (they were all non-tradable). Halloween you had to buy a costume (you get a free one, but you couldn't participate), St.patrick's you needed to buy a vanity, and valentines. But I do see your point. I love SL, and I compare it to my favorite RTS game which draws me in more the updates roll in. I love free and "Who dosen't" i have seen the value of pay-per-play levels like the boss levels in PL, so if this event is free and has "0" sellable/valuable items EG: vanities and limited time pinks, do you think its a good update? personally, I would like it anyway but you have the select few that will complain that they can make money off a free event.

ArtStar
06-15-2012, 05:29 PM
yea, im waiting for veteran vanities (hopefully that is drop dead gorgeous, I want my engineer to finally bulk up with large armor vanities).

All those simple events you could not make money off of them. (they were all non-tradable). Halloween you had to buy a costume (you get a free one, but you couldn't participate), St.patrick's you needed to buy a vanity, and valentines. But I do see your point. I love SL, and I compare it to my favorite RTS game which draws me in more the updates roll in. I love free and "Who dosen't" i have seen the value of pay-per-play levels like the boss levels in PL, so if this event is free and has "0" sellable/valuable items EG: vanities and limited time pinks, do you think its a good update? personally, I would like it anyway but you have the select few that will complain that they can make money off a free event.

Well said, of course<3
Now I feel like a brat, GIMMEH FREE STUFFZ!
:P

Xaphan Fox
06-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Boss levels in pl used to be free.
Would love to hear your thoughts on my point of view.
I've bought thousands of plat. Trust me... it ain't about free...

Bark bark

octavos
06-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Boss levels in pl used to be free in mt.fang, with the best drops are paid levels. but the ones your talking about dont have all the items from the loot tables from the full campaign, but they are free.

and I know wacha mean about plat spending...i have spent quite a bit..but i have nothing to say because all of those choices were mine to make.
And I collect for the sake of doing it, not because they are twisting my arm.

octavos
06-27-2012, 05:46 PM
help us out on this link...we need your ideas... :D

Good stuff, good stuff! The bigger the list of suggestions the better. I won't be able to get everything in, of course, but all of the suggestions are getting filed away for future reference so keep 'em coming! :adoration:

no word yet on Scorn Act II...im sure its not far.

PianoWizzy
06-27-2012, 06:08 PM
no word yet on Scorn Act II...im sure its not far.

I immediately thought,

Lol Braaaiiinnnsss *drools* stares at google play updates page till eyes bleed....

*rocks back and forth in corner* It won't be long now won't be long now be long won't be long now it won't be long now it won't be now long too long now it will be too long now...

octavos
06-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I immediately thought,

LOL...so i decided to help with a little contest... :P
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61688-quot-COLORS-quot-gt-The-SL-Armor-Re-Color-s-contest

octavos
07-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Helo space cadets, if you been keeping touch with this thread, we have a bit of a delay...that has tons-o-stuff look at first post.
this can mean one thing.....ALIENS have invaded STS and messed up there systems. Tus sam is using the new flamethower to rebuild the engine for us.

all I can say is pray for an easy recovery sooner then later. and wish that the flamethower has enough gas.

only 2 more days for recoloring submission..so get those pics in :D

octavos
07-10-2012, 05:54 PM
well there might be something special for us...We hope so :D look at 1st post.

Asavadale
07-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Idk why but i dont want sts to release the Event and the new content at the same time :/

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Can't wait for this!!

MYNISTA
07-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Idk why but i dont want sts to release the Event and the new content at the same time :/

I was just thinking about this. I'm guessing the client has the new level cap in it, but they won't enable the new cap until after the infested deck event...just my guess. I'd rather level up than blast eggs.

Zaonabiuibil
07-10-2012, 06:57 PM
I was just thinking about this. I'm guessing the client has the new level cap in it, but they won't enable the new cap until after the infested deck event...just my guess. I'd rather level up than blast eggs.

QFT

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 07:12 PM

Yeah most probally would,but I'd rather help the community get them 2mil eggs.Gonna smash some eggs on all my 15 alts!

Cero
07-12-2012, 09:46 PM
this thread helps keepin on the track. thanks much

*thumps up with a shake*

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 10:40 PM
I have a bit of new that non-PL and non-DL players probably don't have much hint about yet regarding free platinum: STS is no longer associated with Tapjoy, the new free platinum service is called W3i [I forgot what it stood for] and is easier for Android users, harder for iOS users. The new service has already been implemented for PL and DL but SL will have it soon [and does not have it yet].

razerfingers
07-17-2012, 10:57 PM
I have a bit of new that non-PL and non-DL players probably don't have much hint about yet regarding free platinum: STS is no longer associated with Tapjoy, the new free platinum service is called W3i [I forgot what it stood for] and is easier for Android users, harder for iOS users. The new service has already been implemented for PL and DL but SL will have it soon [and does not have it yet].

Thanks for help on that i was confused as hell when trying to get free plat in PL lol only seeing w3i :P

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

octavos
07-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Z...you were right but not new cap...new dungeon...much love bro

VICTORY!

Officials on the UCS Blackstar declare that the alien infestation has been contained. Mop up efforts are still underway. Later today, participants in the battle will be able to obtain the Pulse Accelerator Cannon.

Tracking efforts to determine the source of the alien infestation have turned up results. The species has been tracked down to a hive planet, swarming with aliens. Scans have also picked up a familiar and unexpected enemy, the Scorn! Together, the Scorn and the Aliens could be unstoppable, so dive into the Hive and stop them before it’s too late!

Look for a patch later today, Friday, July 20th that will allow participants in the Infested Deck event to obtain the Pulse Accelerator Cannon reward and also open up access to the Hive. The Hive is an all new mission for characters level 35+ with new Weapons and Legendary Weapons to obtain

Popular
07-20-2012, 12:36 PM

Tapjoy still works

You just have to go to tapjoy.com , register, and then connect to your device

Thats the way i get my platinums since wi3 thingie never works for iOS users

PianoWizzy
07-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Tapjoy still works

You just have to go to tapjoy.com , register, and then connect to your device

Thats the way i get my platinums since wi3 thingie never works for iOS users

Tapjoy used to work. Stopped working for me entirely a while ago, an Android user. W3i is beautiful for Android users however, and easy ;) The tables are flipped! :D

Popular
07-20-2012, 01:53 PM
The tables are flipped! :D

Haha i guess so :)

Wi3 NEVER Works for me -_- UGH
They give sucha great deal :((

NOW I WANT ANDROID.

iAmPain
07-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Wi3 NEVER Works for me -_- UGH

NOW I WANT ANDROID.

same..

octavos
08-07-2012, 05:53 PM
well, i think this is it ppl our new level cap...maybe

PianoWizzy
08-07-2012, 09:48 PM
well, i think this is it ppl our new level cap...maybe

Or a side campaign. XD

Lowlyspy
08-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Or a side campaign. XD

I'm hopeful but i'm leaning toward this being the reality.

Ozuyucalebam
08-08-2012, 12:40 AM
i wanna know what the huge update was today...it downloaded for about 15 minutes and nothing...maybe its already here and just waiting for a go lol. This wasnt your usual 2 second patch...

Mitchturbo
08-08-2012, 12:48 AM
i wanna know what the huge update was today...it downloaded for about 15 minutes and nothing...maybe its already here and just waiting for a go lol. This wasnt your usual 2 second patch...

It was for a new laugh sound lol

Jblazer
08-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Yeah I'm not sure if it is a new cap.Most likely a new event.

MYNISTA
08-08-2012, 12:52 PM
As a former PL player, I think the new stuff is new dungeons only. Not a cap raise...and not an event. Of course they will tie into the story line, but i think it's only an "expansion pack" of sorts until we get the new cap content. Just my opinion ;)

Jblazer
08-08-2012, 12:54 PM
So you just think it's a pack?

MYNISTA
08-08-2012, 01:02 PM
So you just think it's a pack?

Thats just the terms I used...I think it's just a couple of new dungeons with new stuff (bosses, weps, armor) that will be here to stay.

Jblazer
08-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Forever?Maybe you right.Like in PL with the Dungeons some used to cost like 10 plat,now it's free though.But it could be something related to this.

MYNISTA
08-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Forever?Maybe you right.Like in PL with the Dungeons some used to cost like 10 plat,now it's free though.But it could be something related to this.

Yup...that's what I'm talking about, but I think they will be free.

octavos
08-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Hey guys! I talked to a dev (not gonna tell who), but I was told it was not a cap, just some new fun levels! Lol but I did ask and he said it is just fun levels so no need to freak out about capping abd prepairing for it :)

well false alarm, guess were still waiting. Off to DL I go.

Theshadowxxxx
08-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Darn could possibly all this wait cause sl to like skip a couple caps to make up for it lol? Like maybe to 51'or something that'd compensate for the crazy wait lol.

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 03:08 PM
I knew it wasn't a Cap level Campaing! It's just some new dungeons or event type to keep us "entertain" while Scorn Act II is release. I'm not jumping back to Star Legends until SAII is officially out. Even if I find out all late I don't care. All I want is to jump in, run and Cap and get out. I don't care about their vanities anymore since I never get Pinks or Vanities in SL. I have more luck in DL. SL use to be the heart of my gaming experience. I no longer have that huge interest of it. I just downloaded PL again. My account is so empty no pots, no Gold, no gear. But I think imma play a bit of it not sure yet.

Please just release Scorn Act II already instead of this refurbished bosses and maps. Cause for sure I'm not having fun with that. It just frustrates me. Specially to see a game I use to have my heart into it, get bits and pieces. Just not ok. Ugh

"I'm scar for Life"

Theshadowxxxx
08-09-2012, 09:14 PM
So true island this wait isn't just pissing people off it's making people leave forever even if we get one the damage is going to be very hard to recover from. But all I hope is that sl updating is first priority to al . Cuz if it isn't were all screwed.sorry for hating but Im as upset as the rest of sl when I said "an update since December is ridiculous.

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 11:27 PM
so true island this wait isn't just pissing people off it's making people leave forever even if we get one the damage is going to be very hard to recover from. But all i hope is that sl updating is first priority to al . Cuz if it isn't were all screwed.sorry for hating but im as upset as the rest of sl when i said "an update since december is ridiculous.

indeed!!!

*Zero*
08-10-2012, 08:37 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/34xf48k.jpg

Theshadowxxxx
08-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Lol

Theshadowxxxx
08-10-2012, 12:59 PM
It's become a point that sts keeps giving us Hershey kisses . (small campaigns ) when all we wanted the whole time was the Hershey chocolate bar(cap raise) . But no everyone keeps blindly eating the Hershey kisses . I'd rather wait forever for a cap raise then have all these side things.

Samhayne
08-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Level cap raise content coming in September / October timeframe. The UCS Savant content helps to bridge the story for that next adventure :)

Cephei
08-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Please make it on the 20th of September :)
Its mah birthday :D

Theshadowxxxx
08-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Thank u for telling us. Appreciate that I feel like we've been running blindly for to long lol. Thx.
Meh want my cholocate bar@.@

octavos
08-10-2012, 01:29 PM

Aside from all the typical updates (armor, plat items, bosses, levels ect...) what's in the works?

New leveling mechanics? As an example.

What can we look forward to for waiting so long?

Theshadowxxxx
08-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Ya that'd be good more feedback is better. Will this update be different then the previous because of the wait?

SexyIsland
08-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Woah!! September!! My Birthday Is on the 6th of Sept... Now Can I get that as a Gift or What....Just Kidding!!! Thank You for the information but Geez this is outrages... I am so SCAR FOR LIFE!!!

This is so not :banana:

*Zero*
08-10-2012, 04:54 PM

Wow such a long time too wait still.

Ardon
08-10-2012, 05:16 PM
With the amount of time until the cap there better be details of what's in it.

akfury
08-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Yep any news is good

SexyIsland
08-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Btw: New cap Level in September/October and what Arcane Legends is suppose to be release by October/November huh really!!!!

If AL is going to be released pretty soon after that, than I hope SL new Content XP to cap doesn't be so high! Cause I wanna cap in enough time before the release of AL. I want to enjoy Arcane!!! Without worrying that I have to hurry before new game is out.

Xaphan Fox
08-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Thank god guild wars 2 is out soon. Something to do while I wait for SL update.

When did Voleria 1 come out? Will late Sept/Oct make it a solid year?

I pray the delays on SL are entirely apple or bug related. Anything to do with al.... And hulk smash

Woof

Shaocalur
08-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Thank god guild wars 2 is out soon. Something to do while I wait for SL update.

When did Voleria 1 come out? Will late Sept/Oct make it a solid year?

I pray the delays on SL are entirely apple or bug related. Anything to do with al.... And hulk smash

Woof

Voleria came out December 15th, last year.

akfury
08-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Sigh

SexyIsland
08-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Yeah it was in December... Almost a Year, so sad!

Lavalamp
08-10-2012, 09:06 PM
My birthdays September 7th :p let's not have it that day cuz Ima be busy partying :p

SkillFullGamer
08-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Um question? You mentioned "To bridge a story together" hmmm I've heard of no such story....that's just an excuse to.stall.us so papa developers can work on AL and PLand forget SL....
Btw: I trully hope that the level cap raise is much.better then Humania or These mini.dungeons ....

Lowlyspy
08-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Hmm, maybe i should cap my op if we have this much time left.

akfury
08-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Um question? You mentioned "To bridge a story together" hmmm I've heard of no such story....that's just an excuse to.stall.us so papa developers can work on AL and PLand forget SL....
Btw: I trully hope that the level cap raise is much.better then Humania or These mini.dungeons ....

I'll fill you in on the story then

The scorn were behind the infested deck and hive I don't have details of what they were trying to accomplish with it but they were behind it I'm excited for scorn II to see what they were up to :)

Prestige
08-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Hopefully we will get our last skill as well with the update. :/

Xaphan Fox
08-11-2012, 06:40 PM
*sadwoof

iAmPain
08-12-2012, 12:40 AM
You have got to be kidding me. A 9-10 month wait on a cap increase?

*STS Pushes SL's cap raise to a year to earn money to pay their staff for AL new Cap Raise*

This would likely happen :o

Im guessing if they push the cap raise to a year after the last one, The level cap should be around Level 51.

Because we will have ton's of Pinks to Steam Roll those Upcoming Campaign!

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

hahaha! peace bro :)

EDIT: dunno if it's sarcastic enough o.O
meh. i don't even know what im saying right now lol.

flashbackflip
08-13-2012, 05:01 PM
I hope Gibber and the Crew are preparing at least long-talked personal spaceships lol... AT LEAST

mini-campaigns are good.. I like em both..

but THE YEAR LONG GAP?!?!?!?!

I'm in mixed feelings.. really like Hive and Savant but kinda angry on STS making TWO NEW games before cap raise in SL...

Maybe NEW PVP maps while we r waiting?
Huh, Gibber? That could ease the pain lmao

Zaonabiuibil
08-13-2012, 05:28 PM
I hope Gibber and the Crew are preparing at least long-talked personal spaceships lol... AT LEAST

mini-campaigns are good.. I like em both..

but THE YEAR LONG GAP?!?!?!?!

I'm in mixed feelings.. really like Hive and Savant but kinda angry on STS making TWO NEW games before cap raise in SL...

Maybe NEW PVP maps while we r waiting?
Huh, Gibber? That could ease the pain lmao

or or or!!! We DON'T wait! :/

Deathpunch
08-13-2012, 05:30 PM
*sigh*

-----
WARNING: The above post has a high chance of causing tears, wailing, gnashing of teeth, and/or accusations of trolling.

flashbackflip
08-14-2012, 06:59 AM

I'll fill you in on the story then

The scorn were behind the infested deck and hive I don't have details of what they were trying to accomplish with it but they were behind it I'm excited for scorn II to see what they were up to :)

Ok guys I tell ya this tale then... Sit down and listen..

As usual it all began in a galaxy far away - as in time, so in space..

Earth was left behind blossoming and cured from industrial pollution as most of corporations migrated into deep space

Some corps started to deplete new planets and asteroid belts - such as Delta7 and Numa. Others started to create their own installments aimed for different tasks - even as weird as movie production (Slouch-O)

To keep vast territories at peace humanity didn't invented anything new apart from controlled war (ironic, isn't it?) waged by mercs. So - huge UCSs (United Colonies SpaceShips) started to roam Universe, carrying platoons of hired guns - us..

Our UCS is called BlackStar or, in slang - B*

Our mission is to go where we are needed...and PAID

Usually we were assigned to deal with mundane tasks: cleansing vular activity in mining caves of Delta7, clearing pirate threat, suppressing robots uprising and punishing vular supporters - all what was needed and paid by UC government..

But once....

Distress call was received from convoy transporting new governor of planet Voleria. When B* arrived at the crash site we discovered that our colony was attacked by New and vicious enemy - the Scorn

Scorn is the race divided into two branches - scorns and immortals (i forgot their name) and is known to worship Chaos Gods or smth like that.. yet little is known about them..

From metaphysical point of view - humanity represents force or creation and scorn - force of destruction.. though this is much more complicated (i hope) as we, mercs, are not popping bubbles from the barrels of our guns..

Back to the story

When we defended Voleria everything was quiet for some time.. and suddenly - one of our UCS decks got infested by nasty vular-like alien eggs - some think it was an accident, others - hidden sabotage..

Anyway - eggs were cleared - burned and stomped in millions (2.396.477 to be precise) and we followed the trace of infestation

This trace led us to he Hive - well known zone with the queen producing those vular eggs and also - very scorn-like creatures - all mixed, what makes our scientists think that vulars might have some scorn ancestors as well.. It's still unclear how eggs from the Hive got on the ship... We gotta learn that..

Of course, after defeating scorn on Voleria, lots of artifacts have fallen to our hands and tech-hungry scientists became restless and anxious.. one of them took an artifact from the cave of Thyra Nael (final Voleria boss) and flew away to the sci-station on the Savant corvette-class ship..

As usual - his curiosity costed UC gov more credits than planned and for us, his curiosity costs our lives and lives of our friends ..

He started the research without proper precautions and got confused and overrun by scorn artifact ant its powers... Interesting thing is that this New tech can affect humans as well as droids - what makes us wonder even more - who or what are scorns......

I hope the answers to some of these questions we will find in the upcoming Scorn Act II...

thanx for listening, folks! The tale is over for now..

See ya in game

HunterSLAYER
08-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Ok guys I tell ya this tale then... Sit down and listen..

Earth was left behind blossoming and cured from industrial pollution as most of corporations migrated into deep space

Some corps started to deplete new planets and asteroid belts - such as Delta7 and Numa. Others started to create their own installments aimed for different tasks - even as weird as movie production (Slouch-O)

To keep vast territories at peace humanity didn't invented anything new apart from controlled war (ironic, isn't it?) waged by mercs. So - huge UCSs (United Colonies SpaceShips) started to roam Universe, carrying platoons of hired guns - us..

Our UCS is called BlackStar or, in slang - B*

Our mission is to go where we are needed...and PAID

Usually we were assigned to deal with mundane tasks: cleansing vular activity in mining caves of Delta7, clearing pirate threat, suppressing robots uprising and punishing vular supporters - all what was needed and paid by UC government..

But once....

Distress call was received from convoy transporting new governor of planet Voleria. When B* arrived at the crash site we discovered that our colony was attacked by New and vicious enemy - the Scorn

Scorn is the race divided into two branches - scorns and immortals (i forgot their name) and is known to worship Chaos Gods or smth like that.. yet little is known about them..

From metaphysical point of view - humanity represents force or creation and scorn - force of destruction.. though this is much more complicated (i hope) as we, mercs, are not popping bubbles from the barrels of our guns..

Back to the story

When we defended Voleria everything was quiet for some time.. and suddenly - one of our UCS decks got infested by nasty vular-like alien eggs - some think it was an accident, others - hidden sabotage..

Anyway - eggs were cleared - burned and stomped in millions (2.396.477 to be precise) and we followed the trace of infestation

This trace led us to he Hive - well known zone with the queen producing those vular eggs and also - very scorn-like creatures - all mixed, what makes our scientists think that vulars might have some scorn ancestors as well.. It's still unclear how eggs from the Hive got on the ship... We gotta learn that..

Of course, after defeating scorn on Voleria, lots of artifacts have fallen to our hands and tech-hungry scientists became restless and anxious.. one of them took an artifact from the cave of Thyra Nael (final Voleria boss) and flew away to the sci-station on the Savant corvette-class ship..

As usual - his curiosity costed UC gov more credits than planned and for us, his curiosity costs our lives and lives of our friends ..

He started the research without proper precautions and got confused and overrun by scorn artifact ant its powers... Interesting thing is that this New tech can affect humans as well as droids - what makes us wonder even more - who or what are scorns......

I hope the answers to some of these questions we will find in the upcoming Scorn Act II...

thanx for listening, folks! The tale is over for now..

See ya in game

O.O i just read all of that.
Luv it! :D

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD

*Zero*
08-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Umm unless i am crazy but Voleria was released in December. So whats with the year long wait for cap? They said September /October not December.

octavos
08-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Umm unless i am crazy but Voleria was released in December. So whats with the year long wait for cap? They said September /October not December.

It would make since that devs would work hard on bugs/and mechanics that AL when it is released. So I would hope not.....But you know what happened to DL ya'know :P

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 01:29 PM
ok guys i tell ya this tale then... Sit down and listen..

some corps started to deplete new planets and asteroid belts - such as delta7 and numa. Others started to create their own installments aimed for different tasks - even as weird as movie production (slouch-o)

to keep vast territories at peace humanity didn't invented anything new apart from controlled war (ironic, isn't it?) waged by mercs. So - huge ucss (united colonies spaceships) started to roam universe, carrying platoons of hired guns - us..

Our ucs is called blackstar or, in slang - b*

our mission is to go where we are needed...and paid

usually we were assigned to deal with mundane tasks: Cleansing vular activity in mining caves of delta7, clearing pirate threat, suppressing robots uprising and punishing vular supporters - all what was needed and paid by uc government..

But once....

Distress call was received from convoy transporting new governor of planet voleria. When b* arrived at the crash site we discovered that our colony was attacked by new and vicious enemy - the scorn

scorn is the race divided into two branches - scorns and immortals (i forgot their name) and is known to worship chaos gods or smth like that.. Yet little is known about them..

From metaphysical point of view - humanity represents force or creation and scorn - force of destruction.. Though this is much more complicated (i hope) as we, mercs, are not popping bubbles from the barrels of our guns..

Back to the story

when we defended voleria everything was quiet for some time.. And suddenly - one of our ucs decks got infested by nasty vular-like alien eggs - some think it was an accident, others - hidden sabotage..

this trace led us to he hive - well known zone with the queen producing those vular eggs and also - very scorn-like creatures - all mixed, what makes our scientists think that vulars might have some scorn ancestors as well.. It's still unclear how eggs from the hive got on the ship... We gotta learn that..

Of course, after defeating scorn on voleria, lots of artifacts have fallen to our hands and tech-hungry scientists became restless and anxious.. One of them took an artifact from the cave of thyra nael (final voleria boss) and flew away to the sci-station on the savant corvette-class ship..

As usual - his curiosity costed uc gov more credits than planned and for us, his curiosity costs our lives and lives of our friends ..

He started the research without proper precautions and got confused and overrun by scorn artifact ant its powers... Interesting thing is that this new tech can affect humans as well as droids - what makes us wonder even more - who or what are scorns......

I hope the answers to some of these questions we will find in the upcoming scorn act ii...

Thanx for listening, folks! The tale is over for now..

See ya in game

a m a z i n g !!!!!

flashbackflip
08-14-2012, 02:13 PM
O.O i just read all of that.
Luv it! :D

a m a z i n g !!!!!

Thanx! Really appreciate it :)

Check my blog then - u might like it as well..

octavos
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
The 1 year anniversary combined Apple launch is later this month.

there is other items also in the works..but i cant post them sorry guys...all I know its gonna be a nice August.

Kanozaki
08-14-2012, 04:21 PM

dang ghost , building up the suspense are we ?

akfury
08-14-2012, 05:31 PM
awesome flash

Mitchturbo
08-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Anything Judge Dred related coming? :-)

octavos
08-20-2012, 05:30 PM
soooo......DL is getting update...how about us.....hummmm

Prestige
08-20-2012, 06:26 PM
soooo......DL is getting update...how about us.....hummmm

Haha update for us...

octavos
08-24-2012, 09:58 AM
updated 1st post...but question is can we see a teaser today

\(◎o◎)/!

octavos
09-04-2012, 01:21 PM
saw this in Space time nexsus...click the link XD

look at the link...http://www.spacetimestudios.com---->showthread.php?67661-Level-Cap-Raise-and-New-Campaign-Coming-Soon-to-Star-Legends

Cephei
09-04-2012, 01:29 PM
"Cephei, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons..."

LOL

flashbackflip
09-04-2012, 02:03 PM
So what about that picture? U clicked it? What were the news???

octavos
09-04-2012, 02:24 PM
So what about that picture? U clicked it? What were the news???

Look at Cephei's post lol...guess there isn't news just yet.

flashbackflip
09-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Look at Cephei's post lol...guess there isn't news just yet.

Yeah! Just saw Sam at B* he said he's working on it..

so stay tuned ;)

Mitchturbo
09-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Brilliant. :-)

*Zero*
09-04-2012, 02:58 PM
come on really?.......still no news?

Cahaun
09-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Flash! Mind if I fix up your story? Just a few bumps in the story line...

Okay there was no distress call from the convoy and Voleria was in radio silence. The only clue that something went terribly wrong was when her transport docked in the Blackstar but everyone was slaughtered inside.
As for the scorn, yes there are two types roaming about but we only fought one so far. We fight the Scorn. Normally going around destroying and enslaving things while dragging demons from alternate planes and tearing out there... gets descriptive later O.o. The SECOND enemy is the Riven. These are ancient, Undead Scorn that are super old and even more aggressive than the scorn. It was only after The Riven (Civil war Scorn vs. Riven) that they would actually work together grudgingly because the Riven think the Scorn are soft towards their enemies.

octavos
09-04-2012, 03:39 PM

yea, more numa prime i guess. XD

Zaonabiuibil
09-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Cycorp and Numa I wouldn't mind running again, Slouch-o on the other hand, I sure hope not.

*Zero*
09-04-2012, 04:48 PM

yea, more numa prime i guess. XD

Im at a loss of words bro. this by far is not what i was hoping for.
Numa maps and mobs, only difference i see in the pics is a recolored weapon and this is what 8-9 months of work came up with?

Popular
09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Im at a loss of words bro. this by far is not what i was hoping for.
Numa maps and mobs, only difference i see in the pics is a recolored weapon and this is what 8-9 months of work came up with?
im telling ya, gibber is fake!

Seiyen
09-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Ahh i guess scorn part 2 is like a mixture of all dungeons,definately was not hoping for that...
*Facepalm*

Popular
09-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Ahh i guess scorn part 2 is like a mixture of all dungeons,definately was not hoping for that...
*Facepalm*

nope def not..

Mitchturbo
09-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Well personally i like the Idea :-)

octavos
09-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Well personally i like the Idea :-)

ill wait and see, till then im not saying a peep.

*Zero*
09-04-2012, 05:42 PM
ill wait and see, till then im not saying a peep.

Same g im waiting. you never know even if its re used maps, it might be amazing.

octavos
09-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Same g im waiting. you never know even if its re used maps, it might be amazing.

yes, there might be some pleasant surprises, maybe not....but right now its giving people the wrong impression with stuff we have already seen. maybe if it were presented with new stuff and a video teaser, people might warm up to it.

Worship
09-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Gosh.. only took 10 months!

iAmPain
09-04-2012, 05:49 PM
i dont want to run recycled garbage again ... i want a scorn planet not that crap they even recycled the trip wires ... trying to trick us that there "new" ... bunch a garbage...

I second this post!

----
But running another xp map (Cycorp L5) aint that bad..

On the other hand we got this numa which is pretty hard to juice its nutrients (xp ;))

Well.. Guess another Disappointed Plat Consumers coming this mid September! XD

akfury
09-04-2012, 09:24 PM
sigh.. i hope the actual content is amazing or it might be farewell to you all :,(

Jblazer
09-04-2012, 11:34 PM
No!!!:P

Zaonabiuibil
09-05-2012, 05:44 AM
sigh.. i hope the actual content is amazing or it might be farewell to you all :,(

*chains Ak to blackstar recycling bin* I think not.

flashbackflip
09-05-2012, 06:18 AM
*chains Ak to blackstar recycling bin* I think not.

I'd add *chains him to recycle bin LIKE A BOSS* lol ;)

Jblazer
09-05-2012, 07:52 AM
I prefer Flashbackflips way xD

octavos
09-05-2012, 09:41 AM
ok guys :p please keep this on a happy note, dont want this to be closed ya'know...been working on this for a while.
I know how you feel and the feeling is mutual, but lets wait and see whats going down with the new update.

-Ghost

Mitchturbo
09-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Always find ways to voice our opinions in positive ways :-)

Being able to lvl to 42 will be amazing for me :-)

Jblazer
09-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Lol same:)

akfury
09-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Pfff I was positive ^^ Ty zao I needed that my friends are only reason I'm still here :')

Samhayne
09-05-2012, 01:09 PM
I'll reiterate what I said in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68362-Have-faith-and-don-t-panic!&p=771479&viewfull=1#post771479

Hey Flashbackflip,

Thanks for making this thread. We do appreciate feedback - it is why we have these message forums and spend so much time and energy on them. It is not that we only want to hear fanboi talk or that everything is always roses - but we do like to keep the drama quotient at a lower number. At the end of the day, I think our goals are the same - you want fun stuff to play and we want to make great games that people enjoy. It is just that nothing worth doing is easy - otherwise, you know, everyone would have their own mobile 3D MMO, right?

-Samhayne

Thanks guys for checking some of the drama at the door :D I really appreciate it!

xcon
09-05-2012, 01:40 PM

Astrocat
09-05-2012, 02:11 PM
This is simply amazing, I don't know how people finds the time and talent to do things like that.. a big thanks !

Astrocat

BodMaster
09-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Today 9/6;

I'm working on getting images of some of the new weapons and armor that are coming in Scorn Act II. Look for those soon.

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Not yet! I still need one xp to get from 41 to 42! that 0/1 xp is just staring me in the face -_- (note: this post is not to be taken seriously in any manner whatsoever).

akfury
09-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Not yet! I still need one xp to get from 41 to 42! that 0/1 xp is just staring me in the face -_- (note: this post is not to be taken seriously in any manner whatsoever).

lol

Seiyen
09-07-2012, 01:20 AM

Ikr!

Deathpunch
09-07-2012, 12:26 PM
ok guys :p please keep this on a happy note, dont want this to be closed ya'know...been working on this for a while.
I know how you feel and the feeling is mutual, but lets wait and see whats going down with the new update.

-Ghost

Positive, huh?

How about:
"I'm positive I will not like playing Numa again."

That what we're gunning for? ;)

I r jk, btw. Put yer post eraser away, mods. :P

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

octavos
09-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Positive, huh?

How about:
"I'm positive I will not like playing Numa again."

That what we're gunning for? ;)

I r jk, btw. Put yer post eraser away, mods. :P

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

lol, but you gotta admit...numa was challenging tho.

akfury
09-07-2012, 02:35 PM
we gpt some sic new teasers today +1 devs

Mitchturbo
09-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Numa is easy for my lvl 41 XD I'm playing it everyday cuz I love the new graphics they have layered on it. They are really beautiful.
Honestly I remember when Numa was a real eye sore.

BodMaster
09-07-2012, 07:31 PM
You would have loved 21/26 Cap (;

As I understand it, there will not be plat versions of these armors.
^^^ Regarding new screenshots

Kanozaki
09-07-2012, 07:54 PM
You would have loved 21/26 Cap (;

^^^ Regarding new screenshots

21/26 cap was so fun in SL ! honestly i was able to farm numa for hours and not get bored.

i didnt like cycorp however :(

BodMaster
09-07-2012, 08:37 PM
The amount of times we run that place, must be the overall most played maps in the game! Haha

Esp with Zero's first ever Mech Helm drop from the yellow flashing drones at the end of the first map :O Things got hella crazy then!

Exion
09-07-2012, 09:18 PM
I never disliked numa.. slouch-o on the other hand..

akfury
09-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Sloucho loved ^^ that's we're I officially left noob hood and got into NG ... Good old days

octavos
09-10-2012, 08:15 PM
I believe 2 weeks. The team is also working on a set of Veteran Rewards for Star Legends as well. Look for them in a coming patch.

The vet vanity's yay :D

BodMaster
09-11-2012, 08:21 AM

Wooooop!

Astrocat
09-12-2012, 11:24 AM

octavos
09-12-2012, 11:31 AM
yay a citty

This is what happend in PL, not so long ago.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?48568-Thank-You-to-our-Customers-1-3-and-6-Month-Veteran-Rewards&highlight=veteran+vanity

Astrocat
09-12-2012, 11:53 AM
This is what happend in PL, not so long ago.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?48568-Thank-You-to-our-Customers-1-3-and-6-Month-Veteran-Rewards&highlight=veteran+vanity

Yay! That means I will get ...

... Nothing ! w00t ! :p

octavos
09-19-2012, 12:58 PM
So will we see SL cap this week? (from what SkeletonLord posted) well im here to tell ya there is very little talk about it. :triumphant:

Azibas
09-19-2012, 01:14 PM
A little? Been the talk of the town since the beginning of the month. We do hope at least some contact about the status.

octavos
09-19-2012, 01:28 PM
A little? Been the talk of the town since the beginning of the month. We do hope at least some contact about the status.

The Scorn Crusade Expansion is going out today :)

Yea its coming XD

Cephei
09-19-2012, 01:34 PM
The Scorn Crusade Expansion is going out today

Is this a joke?

BodMaster
09-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Is this a joke?

Pretty sure Ghost wouldn't mess around like that ;) (Even though he can be a sneaky :ghost: at times)

Okay found the link; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69466-Focus-on-SL

MYNISTA
09-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Click on the little blue arrow within Sam's quote...it will take you to the original post.
Woot! I'm ready...gonna hit 45 tonight since I will be out of town on tour this weekend! Let's get it!