PDA

View Full Version : What would happen...

MightyMicah
04-27-2012, 02:28 AM
if there was a leaderboard for accounts, rather than characters? For people who have a bajilion twinks all with 1-3k kills but can never manage to get on the leaderboard because they can't stick to one character? This would allow them to add up all the pvp kills on all of there characters to one leaderboard. The current leaderboards would still exist. This would simply be a little something extra. Since you can't really have one name for all of your twinks, however, it could be like other video games where once you hit the leaderboard it lets you type in your "leaderboard name."

Questions? comments?
Thanks for reading!

~MM

Imsebastiaanl
04-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Thats an idea but then you have a top 5 only because there is no special mage or bird or bear list. I would rather see a ctf leaderbord (goals/kills)

MightyMicah
04-28-2012, 01:14 AM
Indeed^ might be nice to have both though? Just a thought I was thinking about. Thanks for the input :)

fuzzylazer
04-28-2012, 02:55 AM
if there was a leaderboard for accounts, rather than characters? For people who have a bajilion twinks all with 1-3k kills but can never manage to get on the leaderboard because they can't stick to one character? This would allow them to add up all the pvp kills on all of there characters to one leaderboard. The current leaderboards would still exist. This would simply be a little something extra. Since you can't really have one name for all of your twinks, however, it could be like other video games where once you hit the leaderboard it lets you type in your "leaderboard name."

Questions? comments?
Thanks for reading!

~MM
How about your deaths? And its like you have 3 66s with 10000 kills each. You make a lvl 1 and that char is on leaderboards with 30000 kills. :/

Roc
04-28-2012, 09:31 AM
You make a lvl 1 and that char is on leaderboards with 30000 kills. :/

I think that's why he proposed allowing you to type in a name alternatively if there was a function on the character select screen that let players mark their main, then the main's name could be used.

Elitephonix
04-28-2012, 07:13 PM
I'd rather they put a higher ranking scale like to 10 and then on the corner write what positions your in even if it's not in top 10

Sryyoulose
04-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Wouldn't be cooler if... You get a rank that you can see for: Pvp kills, pvp deaths, pvekills, pve deaths, and whatever else they add (And one on guild page)

Swords
05-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I prefer the CTF leaderboard to be out first, but if it all racked up then on leaderboards how will it show ur name then? cant be email,char names cause way too many?