PDA

View Full Version : Allow us to set our own keys.

Jay-Face The-Game Best
04-27-2012, 05:00 AM
I love this game however when playing it on chrome/facebook I tend to use a keyboard with tracker ball.
I could plug in a mouse, but with my set up being on my TV rather than a monitor at a desk it would mean that I would be sitting about 2 inches away from my TV rather than happily on my sofa.

I'm not saying everyone has the same set up as me, but there must be quite a few that would play with just a keyboard if they could, however its just too awkward.

You see I know you can use W,A,S,D keys to move about like you do in most games, but then your skill keys are 1,2,3,4,Q,E and that makes playing it a tad harder than it could be.
I know that when I play games with a keyboard I tend to want to use two hands.. one to move about and the other to use skills and attack. For example a lot of MMORPG's use ether a mouse or arrow keys to move and then 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9etc for skills or other options such as open/close inventory

Now I like the skills being where they are most likely because I tend to use 1,2,3,4 for skills and the arrow keys for movement maybe due to being right handed. But the movement keys for me are so hard to use.
Could you possibly add in the options a page for controls where you click on "Move Left = A" and then press your new key to set what key makes you move left?

This may sound obvious but I'd prefer Up,Down,Left,Right keys and movement then the skill keys as 1,2,3,4,q,w OR even Z,X,C,V,A,S So that they are near Space for normal attack, and by adding in a page where you can set your own keys then anyone can set the game to be played how they like it. Meaning people could master the keys better and might even feel more in control rather than cursing and pressing the wrong keys like I have many times.

Ether way having it so that you can edit what keys do what would be very handy.

Jay-Face The-Game Best
04-29-2012, 07:45 AM
Bumping this..

Its had a fair few views but no opinions from other Players or Developers..