PDA

View Full Version : Deal of the Day ...

BlindZombie
04-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi all !

Ok, so, I want that vanity Dark Legends shield so badly, does anyone think it will be in Deal of the Day ? Or never ? Or that Blast shield..
So, should I save up plats for em ? How much plats ? Thanks !

ninjaduck
04-27-2012, 10:26 AM
The Blast shield is offered about once a month. The Dark Legends shield can be acquired via DL twitter contests.

Commanderkeen
04-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Sad to say but the Dark Legends Shield is gone for good, but the Blast Shield does make a random appearence every now and then. The Blast Shield is 50 plat.

@Duck: they haven't given out the DL Shield since they removed it from the game.

Skeletonlord
04-27-2012, 10:35 AM
The Blast shield is offered about once a month. The Dark Legends shield can be acquired via DL twitter contests.

The Dark Legends shield could also be brought in game, not just from contests.

The only chance you will have at getting a Dark Legends shield is to win a twitter contest.

BlindZombie
04-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Ok thanks all, do you know when blast shield was on last time ? So i know how long i have to wait for it to be in deal of the day.. thanks guys !

Rawrimafish
04-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi all !

Ok, so, I want that vanity Dark Legends shield so badly, does anyone think it will be in Deal of the Day ? Or never ? Or that Blast shield..
So, should I save up plats for em ? How much plats ? Thanks !

Blast Shield is 50 plat when its up for DoTD and DL sheild isnt purchaseable anymore but were 30 plat.

my name is in ur sig!!!

rinzler
04-27-2012, 08:46 PM
A DL Shield may be one of the prizes in the upcoming SL PVP tourney..... :)

Ark
04-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Blast Shield is offered right now. Check Deal of the Day now before it's over.

BlindZombie
04-28-2012, 03:56 AM
Blast Shield is 50 plat when its up for DoTD and DL sheild isnt purchaseable anymore but were 30 plat.

my name is in ur sig!!!

LOL just the day I say I want it, it's on DoTD ! :D x)

A DL Shield may be one of the prizes in the upcoming SL PVP tourney..... :)

OMG thanks a lot ! but i'm noob at PvP ... so nevermind for me :'( I would pay 100 plats for the shield tho... :p