PDA

View Full Version : my noob take on 3 vs 3

wvhills
04-27-2012, 04:40 PM
As u guys know, I'm a noob pvper. I've been called a rusher several times in 3 vs 3 and don't really understand why. I wait until everyone says go then I go. I pick a target out, if I win I pick another target out. If that target is already fighting someone on my team then I join in anyway. It is 3 vs 3 right? I then get called a rusher like I'm supposed to say Go and name my target before each fight. It's like people want 3 separate 1 vs 1 matchups going in the same map. My opinion is if you that's what you want then you should just join the 1 vs 1 map. I'm not trying to chance anyone's opinion or the way things are done I just want some clarification. If common practice is to say Go and then name ur target and make sure he's ready then I'm probly not going to play. I'm cool with saying go at the start to make sure everyone is ready though. Maybe I'm just too worried about offending people or being labeled a rusher?

Walkhardd
04-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Unfortunately, standard pvp procedure is for both players to be ready, and say "go" so yes, it is usually 3 1v1's going on.

Obviously it's not against the t.o.s to fight the way you want, just know you will be flamed. It sucks, but just the way it is I guess.

What I do sometimes is host my own game, let everyone who enters know this is ffa, wait for the map to get full, and have some ffa madness.

imaddictedtoPL
04-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Some people are sensitive so if u rush them thy cry.. If they cant handle dying in a game.. They wont survive in the real world

brodiniozo
04-27-2012, 05:16 PM
No, ur not a rusher. There is no such thing as a rusher. Join the game n kill em all.

Electrifying
04-27-2012, 05:18 PM
No, ur not a rusher. There is no such thing as a rusher. Join the game n kill em all.

Correct.

Jugernugetx
04-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Some people are sensitive so if u rush them thy cry.. If they cant handle dying in a game.. They wont survive in the real world whoa buddy calm down, thats not true. Just means person is serious about gaming. And, what they said, no such thing as rushing.

Walkhardd
04-27-2012, 05:30 PM

true, but youre still going to be teamed while your teammates watch, called a noob, or kicked.

Rawrimafish
04-27-2012, 05:49 PM
As u guys know, I'm a noob pvper. I've been called a rusher several times in 3 vs 3 and don't really understand why. I wait until everyone says go then I go. I pick a target out, if I win I pick another target out. If that target is already fighting someone on my team then I join in anyway. It is 3 vs 3 right? I then get called a rusher like I'm supposed to say Go and name my target before each fight. It's like people want 3 separate 1 vs 1 matchups going in the same map. My opinion is if you that's what you want then you should just join the 1 vs 1 map. I'm not trying to chance anyone's opinion or the way things are done I just want some clarification. If common practice is to say Go and then name ur target and make sure he's ready then I'm probly not going to play. I'm cool with saying go at the start to make sure everyone is ready though. Maybe I'm just too worried about offending people or being labeled a rusher?

Rushers are like when you say go they cower and wait for the time to stike. you would go and start trying to murder them and thats sorta called rushing each man has a target and when the target is elimated you should wait til done and if ur attack fight back. hopefully its right i dont pvp goodly lol

Walkhardd
04-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Rushing in pl just means attacking without saying go.

LordEspe
04-27-2012, 07:05 PM
If by 3v3 you mean FFA, which I know you do, then all bets are off!! It's go time. If that's the situation and someone calls "rusher" that person would then be on my "who to rush" list!! Muuhahaha!!!

razerfingers
04-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Im making a twink to run up buff kill everyone leave. Join on another toon wait til it calms down then strike again seems fun :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Catric
04-27-2012, 08:56 PM

Agree, no such thing. just kill
or wait until everyone is ready for a 3v3 above game

MightyMicah
04-28-2012, 04:36 PM
We is all nubs. Fight, rush, pwn, win! And ignore haters ;)