PDA

View Full Version : PvP Training Room, THE pvp training revolution idea!

Chickenrunnn
04-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Hello there !

I've got an idea for a long time, and I think it would improve pvp training by 100 :D Here it is :

Map Attributes :

It would be a map called "PvP Training Day !"

Kills and the death wouldn't count first of all ==> It would permit to try combos, without having to give a free after the opponent's death, and then, avoid killing PvP K/D..

Secondly, all LvLs could be training together, a lvl5 with a lvl66 for example, who could teach him the basics

Thirdly, you could access it threw guild hall tiers 3.

Do you think it's a good idea? :) I really think it would improve PvP training. Post ur reactions/ideas below please :D ^^

Cya :) :banana:

imaddictedtoPL
04-27-2012, 07:35 PM
I would love to see this and also u can attack in townes.. Imagine a bear stomping everyone out of cs

Chickenrunnn
04-27-2012, 07:38 PM
I would love to see this and also u can attack in townes.. Imagine a bear stomping everyone out of cs

Lmao! xD The poor guy trying to reach cs... xD Frozen 150 times and reckon lol

MightyMicah
04-27-2012, 07:57 PM
I LOVE the idea. Definitely would like that implemented.

fuzzylazer
04-28-2012, 03:08 AM
I love the idea but I think it should only be around your lvl, 5 up and 5 down for a BIG reason. And the reason is: A 66 with crafted sets running around the whole map killing everyone not allowing lvl 5s or whatever to train.

Chickenrunnn
04-28-2012, 06:28 AM
I love the idea but I think it should only be around your lvl, 5 up and 5 down for a BIG reason. And the reason is: A 66 with crafted sets running around the whole map killing everyone not allowing lvl 5s or whatever to train.

Just put a password to avoid this to happen?...

Xxpvplegendxx
04-28-2012, 02:11 PM
I would rather add a wilderness where its like the arena but all lvls mixed together (but the arena is still there for ppl who would rather pvp their own lvl)

Ixillicus
04-30-2012, 11:31 AM
I think this is a brilliant idea. Having an arena where deaths don't count so people can practice would be great.

Shellkaz
04-30-2012, 01:58 PM
I suggested something along those lines a while ago. My suggestion was that we turn that huge rarely used throne room into a training room/dojo/salle. It would give players more of a reason to go into the guild halls other than the stash or discounted pots/elixirs. A couple of training dummies to practice combos on, maybe an area to pracitce PVP skills. I don't do PVP because I don't know the rules, and that makes me a liability to any team I would join. As I keep telling people, "I die well" :-0 However, the one time that I went in with my guild for my birthday, I had a blast, but it wasn't a serious match.

Chickenrunnn
04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
About Guild halls, I've already proposed this :

Here are the ideas :

Old :

A training room,for pvp or ctf, where the kills wouldn't count, and where all lvls could fight, like it Higher lvls could teach lower lvls.. dead people would respawn at the entrance of the pvp room It would be funny and useful
A common stash with rich people would could be a good idea to help people who are needing, with Master Authorization if they want to take money,
A CS access would be awesome,
Some furnitures such as trees, rocks, sand, "bath", water ... Cool things to decorate the Hall...
Some monsters which don't attack, only for letting off steam xD
A room to regenerate (like oasis place) :O
Hiding places for hiding and seek lol..
A place with a leaderboard into guild would be funny with best kills,deaths.

News :

As you just said, a music room ? xD with uploaded musics from devices lol^^
(personal idea..) Little chickens running into the hall, needing to make strategies to catch them lol..
A money tree : you stand at it, and every minutes, 1 to 100 gold won.. :D
a place where the pets could rest together...
An official Guild meeting place
A furniture store, where each furniture could be bought like 50k gold or 5 plats.
A guild achievement place with Guild mission such as "get 20 lvls66 (or 71 o.o)" "don't boot any member for 1 week" or "reached 100 guild members" things like that.. And then, maybe there could be a Guild Achievements Leaderboard? :D
Official message by the master saying there is a guild meeting :)

Most important ideas are in Bold.

Those additionnal options could be bought (20 plats per options) by guild members :) Many guilds would buy some, and it would really give a "use" to the guild hall :)

If you have any more ideas, or any negative points to say about those ideas, please share them :D

I'll edit if I get new ideas :D

PS: Thanks to guildees for ideas xD

cya and ty for reacting :D

Cahaun
04-30-2012, 02:21 PM
You frogot the disco ball room idea, Chicken ;)

Chickenrunnn
04-30-2012, 02:24 PM
You frogot the disco ball room idea, Chicken ;)

I didn't :) .. I was sure you were gonna post it xD.. So why would I have "stolen" ur idea? :)