PDA

View Full Version : DL Guild: Sanguinarian Coven

Trommler
04-27-2012, 08:26 PM
I have created this new guild specifically for Dark Legends. I wanted to have a game specific guild with a meaningful name!! Sanguinarian is defined as, a human whom feeds on blood and Coven is defined as a gathering of vampires.

Sanguinarian Coven was created for the sole purpose of creating a fun, friendly environment for any player in Dark Legends. We accept any level player and do not discriminate against lower level players.

GUILD RULES:
1) Respect each other including ALL members, recruiters, and officers.
2) Create a friendly environment for all of the members to be able to enjoy.
3) Help each other out with becoming familiar with the game as well as leveling.
4) No SCAMMING/SPAMMING/BEGGING (Scamming of any player in the game will result in expulsion from the guild).

RANKS
Some players are used to guilds with large numbers of officers and recruiters. I am selective to whom i allow to become a recruiter and highly selective to whom can become an officer. Rank is earned in the guild by following the rules and standing out to me by helping members. All members of the guild are equally respected. Members demand equal respect to those with higher rank. Recruiters and Officers in my guild just have more responsibility enforcing guild rules and leading by example.

Master: Trommler

Officers (currently):
-Cheekyrose
-Magnus
-Shadowyngs
-Wnmi

Recruiters (currently):

-Nighthunter
-Nomanic
-Sicari
-Zhauzicen
-Prototype111
-Cassy
-Killermiller
-Morlocks
-Ozimandius
-Zaarik
-Jaoas
-Ddly
-Lindalovelace
-Legendslayers
-Empresslilith

Members: I cannot list all members because there are too many too list. We are around 500 members currently.

If you have any questions or wish to join our fun guild contact Trommler, Cheekyrose, or a listed recruiter.

Have fun with the game and I hope you choose to join our guild----Trommler

Legendslayers
04-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Hey trommler I'm in the guild as legendslayers and find it amazing:)

PablobobChan
05-01-2012, 11:11 PM
I love the guild name! Best of luck with your guild. :3