PDA

View Full Version : Assist the flag carrier!!!

Blaquehaaart
04-28-2012, 02:16 AM
All the good teams do it!!!

Think of CTF like it is football, and the flag is the football. Play guard and if you get into clash with the other team stay right on the flag carrier so if he dies you can recover the flag.

Also, for the flag carrier...let your team block for you. Don't blaze ahead by yourself. Slow down if you start getting ahead...let your team soften the up the other team's defense. If you are about to die float on a team mate that's has the most life and is good, so when you die he takes the flag.

Walkhardd
04-28-2012, 02:25 AM
i love the dude that grabs the heart when im carrying the flag and have1/4 of my hp left. i always send him a friend request.

TANKKAAR
04-28-2012, 02:28 AM
i love the dude that grabs the heart when im carrying the flag and have1/4 of my hp left. i always send him a friend request.

Hahaha... this unfortionatly happens way to often!

Blaquehaaart
04-28-2012, 02:32 AM
Sometimes you get guys that are just there to farm kills. Guild are out now, and a ton of people are at the cusp of 21. Once the guilds start to solidify there will be more solid teams. I hope there's a 21 only guild pvp guild that's gonna form.

Nassar
04-28-2012, 08:00 AM
I just want to say that ign "Fallenangel" has been the nicest person I've encountered about this.
I was jugging through the middle and he took a heart, I ended up dying right next to our goal while killing opposing team's carry.
He picked up the flag, waited for me to revive and let himself die so I could the score the goal and apologized for stealing the heart, knowing I would have lived with it.

This guy is a class act. That is all.