PDA

View Full Version : DL new player Guide

Jugernugetx
04-28-2012, 07:23 AM
Some really old spacetime players know a lot about DL, newbies don't though. There has been a lot of questions asked in DL or About DL in forums. Here are the basics newbies need to know. I will talk about Lair.

LAIR:
1. Powers- When you click powers the screen comes up with two buttons. You can map powers on display while youre in dungeons. The second button is to disable auto leveling so you can put skill points to whatever skill you want to. Easy, right? xD. The 4 passive abilities are like buffs but u have to rank them with skill points.
2. Achievements- Im not going to name all achievements but name what most are for. They are for your level, ctf/pve kills/deaths, ctf captures, clothing, buffs, powers, campaign completions, gold, guild achievements, and even one for gold awards! You can get titles from awards too! also, AP stands for achievement points and AP can also give you titles too. didnt go crazy, right? xD
3. DL Leader boards- if anyone needs help with leader boards, which i doubt, just ask by commenting below.
4. Buffs/Tips- Buffs show you your current buffs that you received. A very useful tip is to click on the icon at the bottom right of an action information window to see what rewards are available. The icon looks like a sword in the middle of four gems. fancy eh? xD.
5. Setting titles/Promises- To set a title go to lair- set title- click any title with the list on the right and set it with "set title". As most of you think that all guides are for rep, this one isn't, i promise. And u guys promise to comment nice because this is for newbies. To newbies, this would be useful, but to people that have been playing since release this guide will not be useful. Makes sense correct? xD.
Tegunxreguj