PDA

View Full Version : Quitting, kind of.

Elysony
04-28-2012, 10:58 AM
I think I will be quitting,just not much left for me to do, and I need to focus more on school. I will still play a little and will play when Humania comes out, just not near as much and I might quit altogether just can't decide yet. I LOVE Dark Legends and can't play both unless I spend so many hours and I just can't do that. I will be on forums a lot and will be playing Dark Legends most of the time. So yeah, catch me in DL or PL from time to time to.

maneatingtree
04-28-2012, 11:13 AM
:( another old forum member is gone

Actionhank
04-28-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm sorry to hear hope everything works out for you!

RedRyder
04-28-2012, 11:18 AM
:( another old forum member is gone

Not old at all lol. Anyways, this reason is stupid I'm sorry. I'm one of the oldest members left, and I haven't quit yet.
The people ruining stuff eventually pass on to another forum. Just wait it out instead of making a spectacle of it by quitting.

Xionskull
04-28-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm only believing in the the "need to focus more on school part"

maneatingtree
04-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Sorry red meant in game member still sad to see you go

Elysony
04-28-2012, 11:35 AM
Not old at all lol. Anyways, this reason is stupid I'm sorry. I'm one of the oldest members left, and I haven't quit yet.
The people ruining stuff eventually pass on to another forum. Just wait it out instead of making a spectacle of it by quitting.

Maybe not old in forums because I never registered until a while ago. I have played PL since 3 weeks after release.

Elysony
04-28-2012, 11:37 AM

I'm not really quitting, just PL games and it's for sure not just because of mean trollers it's mainly because I have lost most interest in PL and I can't play DL and PL and hope to do good in both I just don't have time for all those things. I basically chose DL over PL.

Hjsjforever
04-28-2012, 11:43 AM
I am sorry about my post. I guess it contributed to your reason to quit. I apologize.

Idk why it disappeared but I think you said your quitting because of ppl who are ruining the community. Tried to get quote but its not there anymore.

Anyway, I sincerely apologize.

Elysony
04-28-2012, 11:45 AM
I am sorry about my post. I guess it contributed to your reason to quit. I apologize.

Idk why it disappeared but I think you said your quitting because of ppl who are ruining the community. Tried to get quote but its not there anymore.

Anyway, I sincerely apologize.
I didn't even see your post but I am not quitting because of that.

RedRyder
04-28-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm not really quitting, just PL games and it's for sure not just because of mean trollers it's mainly because I have lost most interest in PL and I can't play DL and PL and hope to do good in both I just don't have time for all those things. I basically chose DL over PL.

Oh nvm then lol. Mistook your thread. I don't play pl either, but I didn't exactly quit. I even sold my crafted Lilith and WF stuff to prepare for Humania, I just refuse to stretch out a game when I exhausted all of its content already. Idk how everyone else does it lol. When I'm done with whatever content update is out, then I'll go on hiatus again. I don't think I'll ever actually quit unless I'm not physically able to.

Growwle
04-28-2012, 12:04 PM
I think I will be quitting,just not much left for me to do, and I need to focus more on school. I will still play a little and will play when Humania comes out, just not near as much and I might quit altogether just can't decide yet. I LOVE Dark Legends and can't play both unless I spend so many hours and I just can't do that. I will be on forums a lot and will be playing Dark Legends most of the time. So yeah, catch me in DL or PL from time to time to.

Too bad. School is more important though. Dark Legends can be played easily in less than an hour a day, the only thing that takes much time is CTF. I manage to send my vampire out for missions when I warm up my car in the morning and check on him at lunch and when I get out of work. I have time to run dungeons at times and usually PVP on weekends, works out well.

Hjsjforever
04-28-2012, 12:05 PM
I didn't even see your post but I am not quitting because of that.

I thought you commented on mine. If not, okay. Good luck

Elysony
04-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Oh nvm then lol. Mistook your thread. I don't play pl either, but I didn't exactly quit. I even sold my crafted Lilith and WF stuff to prepare for Humania, I just refuse to stretch out a game when I exhausted all of its content already. Idk how everyone else does it lol. When I'm done with whatever content update is out, then I'll go on hiatus again. I don't think I'll ever actually quit unless I'm not physically able to.

EXACTLY what I meant and exactly my opinion on things. That's what this thread was about...Me kind of quitting, what I meant by that was once I reach cap I'm not going to be farming 5 hours a day.

Suentous PO
04-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah, take care of bidnis first. Maybe I'll run into you when/if(ha) DL comes to us backseated ios users.
Cheers

rinzler
04-28-2012, 04:42 PM
It's always a great idea to focus on school! We will always be here, so whenever you get the chance- hop on in! :) Good luck though!

XghostzX
04-28-2012, 05:45 PM

Hmm, when did you create your account? I got may 10, 2010, founders :D

But yeah, I think people sometimes forget that this is a mobile MMO. I'm sure it could be turned into something a lot better for the hardcore gamers, but then the game plays style purpose would simply be defeated. I feel as if people lack the enjoyment of each campaign, finding something else to farm, etc. Well I don't blame you... but remember guys, it's a mobile MMO making the leveling, campaigns, etc. much easier. We need to accept the fact that we will pace ourselves too fast. Slow down our face is the solution? Nah, but I must agree that I have trouble seeing people leave over the current content. I think it's all great, always something to do :)

Prestige
04-28-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm sure there are a lot of old members left. They come back from time to time. I'm not an active forum person, but I am old if you consider founders helm old. Anyways back on topic! Good luck in school, I'm also taking a break for school. Last year of high school!

Elysony
04-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Haha I'll be on DL it's not that I'm not satisfied, well not completely I think if I just played PL I could manage but playing DL and PL is just to much. I will be playing Humania and getting 71 probably just won't be farming 5 hours a day like I usually do.

Bebsi
04-29-2012, 01:53 AM
For the same reason I quit playing DL...
U can only effectively focus on one.
And now playing 3 STS games makes u an average player in all 3.
I understand u completely.

Without new content PL is quite boring and all the scammers and folks talking s*** doesn't help it.

Anyway, I watch out for u in DL or PL once in a while (I noticed u were in the LB for quite a while when DL came out, good dressed too xD)
As long as u don't completely quit, I hope we meet and kick some *** :)

Elysony
08-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Sorry to revive this old thread but I didn't want to lie I just made another thread about quitting and it's the truth this was a lie I just didn't want to be mean to PL but I don't care anymore. And saying i'm not old at all is wrong, I have played probably as long as you since a month after it came out.