PDA

View Full Version : DL Suggestions?

Jugernugetx
04-28-2012, 11:34 AM
I don't know if these have been suggested but:
1. A way to share energy? if u are feeling a bit used, then you don't have to share.
2. The "Play solo!" option in the dungeon information window to be that u make a solo games and only your friends can join, meaning that you dont have to keep inviting and inviting?
3. A "blood pack" machine in the beginning of each dungeon? like the enhancer/elixir vendor in PL/SL in case you waste all of your blood packs by soloing or.. just not the team you would expect.
4. Lastly, let the buffs you get only be used up in dungeons? meaning they don't stop while you're offline.

Otukura
04-28-2012, 12:20 PM
I don't know if these have been suggested but:
1. A way to share energy? if u are feeling a bit used, then you don't have to share.
2. The "Play solo!" option in the dungeon information window to be that u make a solo games and only your friends can join, meaning that you dont have to keep inviting and inviting?
3. A "blood pack" machine in the beginning of each dungeon? like the enhancer/elixir vendor in PL/SL in case you waste all of your blood packs by soloing or.. just not the team you would expect.
4. Lastly, let the buffs you get only be used up in dungeons? meaning they don't stop while you're offline.

1. Never been seen in any energy based game, for a reason.
2. I don't want my friends to join sometimes.
3. You can buy blood packs via plat while in a dungeon. It's considered a premium service to not have to leave.
4. They're free in this game, I wouldn't complain.

Jugernugetx
04-28-2012, 12:36 PM
wow. xD
1. i dont understand ya there. this is sts ya know? best mmo imo. This game is pretty different unless there is something im missing.
2. dont let them join
3. i agree with ya there XD
4. yes they are free, you would want to take advantage :D but some people just might run out of time and energy.
thanks for the useful comment. guess i wasnt thinking on number 3. lol
sorry if this sounds like me raging lol it is not.

Growwle
04-28-2012, 12:37 PM
I believe that there is already a thread on this subject.

Late
04-28-2012, 12:49 PM
2. your friends can join in you invite

Jugernugetx
04-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Let someone come along that really understands the meaning of number 2 lol

Late
04-28-2012, 02:45 PM
What someone host one?

Jugernugetx
04-28-2012, 04:28 PM
@late-You host a solos game and you have to invite that person only once and if u rmk that person can keep joining you.
@growwle- what subject? Theyre all different suggestions.