PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Youtube Now Recruiting

Roberto077
04-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Pocket legends Youtube is a new guild made for players of pockets legends that enjoy playing the game and wish to spread it to youtube. The guild will only be for ACTIVE PLAYERS, otherwise, anyone can join.

The rules of the guild will be fairly obvious.

1. All players wishing to join my send a private message to the master or one of the officers (once the officers are chosen) before joining the guild. I don't not want invites spammed to every player in sight, it may be considered rude.

2. All players must respect the pocket legends rules and ALWAYS IN VIDEOS. If a member is caught bullying another player they will get a warning. If they do it again they get booted from the guild and then reported to spacetime.

3. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Members in the guild don't have to record all the time, but if they want to its fine, even at really bad moments (a veteran of the guild leaving).

If you want to join send me a private message on the sts forums or in game on the accounts Terrainiarob, Robhealsnow, Terrrain, or Tearrainiarob. Also you can leave a message on this post if you wish to join.

Thank you for reading.

starfletcher
05-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Make the Rules Stricter, that way people will join more!