PDA

View Full Version : Pl is getting more boring.

Yourmomsphone
04-06-2021, 04:37 AM
So no event in pl or something to do ? What do you want max level players to do, stand in the ship all day? This game gets more boring, you guys are more focused on al event after event, i'll prolly stop playing soon. I was hoping for st.patrick's event and easter, but nothing till now.

_Reunited_
04-06-2021, 05:39 AM
No easter event or St Patrick's event, really wondering what is going on seeing as the valentines event was a pay to win mess

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

3pc
04-06-2021, 08:37 AM
Hopefully he has something in store for us for PL’s 11th bday which is in around 2 weeks. We’ve been trying to keep the game active with tourneys but its hard when we get provided no sponsorship and can only put our own gold as rewards.

Waug
04-06-2021, 09:46 AM
Instead of lots mini events that players losing interest I dont know why they don't bring some sustained content, like permanent place to keep farming some cool but really rare vanities, possibilities are not limited to only that.

I think Pl2 getting all the attention from cinco now.

https://i.imgflip.com/54ko2j.jpg

Vinlie
04-06-2021, 01:15 PM
I'd remain cautiously optimistic. If Pocket Legends 2 is indeed coming out in the future, we should allow PL to go out in a blaze of glory, with support and passion. No need to be unnecessarily pessimistic.

Dolloway
04-06-2021, 01:29 PM
The Birthday event is coming either this week or next week. Cinco said April 8 or 15 depending on how many problems the team runs into.

tarlan
04-06-2021, 02:10 PM
It’s about to be 11 years old, just be glad they still update and support it at all, a lot of games don’t even make it to a decade. STS only has so many resources and it’s not always worth it to pour into into a small player bases when they could develop something newer and better.