PDA

View Full Version : So many pets...

ninjahere
04-06-2021, 06:57 AM
If i want to search a new pet (with filter on) i have to go trough so many pets to find it.

My idea is to search pet by name, if possible also searching friend in friendlist by name

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Avux
04-06-2021, 07:09 AM
Nice idea

Sent from my vivo 1724 using Tapatalk

Terracraft
04-06-2021, 07:33 AM
Nice suggestion,+1

Switchback
04-06-2021, 07:52 AM
The useful pet list is limited, and it takes a very small amount of time to find any pet in the stable. There really is no reason for this, maybe its just me but you can find any pet in seconds..

Same for friends list, specially since you can favourite them and they go to top of list. It just seems like a redundant extension to already existing things.

ninjahere
04-06-2021, 08:06 AM
The useful pet list is limited, and it takes a very small amount of time to find any pet in the stable. There really is no reason for this, maybe its just me but you can find any pet in seconds..

Same for friends list, specially since you can favourite them and they go to top of list. It just seems like a redundant extension to already existing things.Since we get new pets every event it would be very helpful and some player have 200+ friends and if u want to see when someone was last time online... finding friemds by name would be very helpful too

AucResearcher
04-06-2021, 10:10 AM
+1 For The Pet Search and Friendlist Search

Motherless_Child
04-06-2021, 12:59 PM
If i want to search a new pet (with filter on) i have to go trough so many pets to find it.

My idea is to search pet by name, if possible also searching friend in friendlist by name

Yeah... I agree.... A better "searchable" option would be good.....

Trying to sift through the tons of pets available to get stat info and things of such would be better if simplified.....

arcanefid
04-06-2021, 01:43 PM
We can already search for pets when using the Pet Holder, so maybe this one is easy to implement?

Same for friends list, specially since you can favourite them and they go to top of list. It just seems like a redundant extension to already existing things.

Not saying this just for the sake of disagreeing, but sometimes I like to use random legendary pets just for fun. Doesn't hurt to have the feature in any way, so I don't see the need to be against it.

Zrjx
04-06-2021, 03:38 PM
Great idea, would love to see that ingame