PDA

View Full Version : Morons and switches

Blaquehaaart
04-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Don't you love it went a teammate constantly traps you in your opponents flag room after you pick up the cube.

Or when a teammate randomly opens the window when you are standing in the damage area.

We salute you guy that does nothing all game but flick switches, even at the expense of you own team.

undertheradar
04-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Not everyone in-game is a pvp master. The new players may think that the switches may have a beneficial effect on their team, so they flick them. Instead of ranting in a thread on the forums, kindly tell them that the switches each have a certain function

StompArtist
04-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Killed myself with a switch today. :-D

Blaquehaaart
04-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Not everyone in-game is a pvp master. The new players may think that the switches may have a beneficial effect on their team, so they flick them. Instead of ranting in a thread on the forums, kindly tell them that the switches each have a certain function

I tell them too. I told someone last night to stop hitting the switch after he shut door on the flag carrier twice.

He said no and refused to stop doing.

Some people are just morons, and it has less to do with not undestanding how it works.

Hullukko
04-29-2012, 02:18 AM
Some people are just morons, and it has less to do with not undestanding how it works.

Unfortunate as it may be, that line has the highest truth content I've seen here all year. Thank you sir.

xstaticalpha
04-29-2012, 01:01 PM
I love the fools who stand in the light thinking its good

Fyrce
04-29-2012, 02:16 PM

Must be the ones trying to remove the vampire curse...

xstaticalpha
04-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Most likelt LOL

Lady_Pebbles
05-03-2012, 05:21 PM

Must be the ones trying to remove the vampire curse...
...and think it'll turn them human again. #movie references ftw XD

I just wish people would coordinate and help each other out more. How the hell you gonna take a heart and you have full hp knowing your team mate is right next to you waiting on it? Then they get pist when they die again or people leave their games.

Blaquehaaart
05-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I see people grabbing the heart right after rezing, when another team mate is running out of the zombie area to grab it.

Pugs definitely suck...sometimes.

Lady_Pebbles
05-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Its even more annoying when they don't back you up while you carry the flag cuz they don't have enough hp to carry it to begin with, despite getting one heart. They run away and let you die. Thats when I feel like hopping onto the other side for a min and killing them a few times for revenge. >__>

YuNoEatBeaRs
05-03-2012, 06:38 PM
My favorite is when i'm carrying the flag and just about to enter our base, then some guy closes the door shut in my face leaving me outside to get r**** by enemy team ><

Cahaun
05-03-2012, 06:53 PM
My favorite is when i'm carrying the flag and just about to enter our base, then some guy closes the door shut in my face leaving me outside to get r**** by enemy team ><
I hate that too

Smojoms
08-15-2012, 07:11 PM

i do this to kill myself and not be killed by the enemies {when i have too low health. :)}

XchilangopwnX
08-15-2012, 07:58 PM

i do this to kill myself and not be killed by the enemies {when i have too low health. :)}

Nice necro. :confused:

I personally think that killing yourself is a poor tactic. If I have the chance to find a heart and stay alive to further PWN, why would I want to take a death and do no damage that is worthwhile.

Vampire, if you are to die then go down slashing and biting.

-Chilango

Smojoms
08-15-2012, 08:07 PM

I personally think that killing yourself is a poor tactic. If I have the chance to find a heart and stay alive to further PWN, why would I want to take a death and do no damage that is worthwhile.

-Chilango

forgot to say, not after i roamed the place to find a heart. :) lol.

XchilangopwnX
08-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Still poor. Might as well do a final blow or take to the zombies. I heard a time ago that deaths didn't count from zombies.

monarchival
08-15-2012, 10:58 PM

-Chilango

I agree with u on this, i think the reason ppl do it is cos they dont want to give a kill to the other team. They would rather commit suicide then let someone kil them. This is usually the ppl who stay on their side of the map and dont help flagcarriers and only care about their k/d ratio.

KingFu
08-15-2012, 11:05 PM
I could've sword the title was Morons and sandwiches.

Floating
08-16-2012, 05:40 AM
Rofl myst... Proly it will be changed to that :)

XchilangopwnX
08-16-2012, 12:56 PM
I agree with u on this, i think the reason ppl do it is cos they dont want to give a kill to the other team. They would rather commit suicide then let someone kil them. This is usually the ppl who stay on their side of the map and dont help flagcarriers and only care about their k/d ratio.

^ This is what I think people should refrain from doing. :vsmile:

I could've sword the title was Morons and sandwiches.

-_- now I want a sammich.

sirtibby
08-16-2012, 03:30 PM
I will admit that I have accidentally trapped my flag carrier in the enemy base by hitting the switch while spamming weapon attacks to finish off an enemy to clear the way. I wish the area for switches wasn't so big, I constantly am missing attacks due to my toon thinking I am telling him to flick a nearby switch -_-

XchilangopwnX
08-16-2012, 03:43 PM
I wish the area for switches wasn't so big

I thought about suggesting this but then I thought that if I struggle with this then so does my enemy.

Thus, I learned to do my best to steer clear of the switches when about to engage and possibly force my enemy towards it to make them miss.

Innovation. :vsmile:

StompArtist
08-16-2012, 03:45 PM
You can also close the door and watch your partner as he dies in misery. If done well the enemies on the other side of the door are getting killed by your team mates and by the time it opens the coast is clear!

Floating
08-17-2012, 04:16 AM
You can also close the door and watch your partner as he dies in misery. If done well the enemies on the other side of the door are getting killed by your team mates and by the time it opens the coast is clear!

If the oponents r dumb they stay close and get burnt by aura :3

jsparrow
08-30-2012, 03:30 PM
i'm pro switch if well used. Unfortunately i have been in matches were a supposedly teammate really it's playing for opposite team and he used door switch on behalf of opposite team.