PDA

View Full Version : Tradable energy essences

namansharma99910
04-06-2021, 11:12 AM
Hi everyone
I request the Developers to make energy essences tradable and ×[if possible the crafted energies too .]×
1) The reason behind this is it will lower the prices of event energy kits and will appreciate more and more players to run for Leaderboard increasing the competition for good .
2) (if only energy essences are tradable ) it would also help a lot since I level up my other characters they got a lot of energy essences which are good for nothing .
This will not affect the prices of platinum paid event energy kits since crafted energies will not be tradable .
It's very hard to level up the other character as well then farm energy essences and then play the event .

Finally I thought it would be just better to make just " energy essences" tradable.

crafted energies must remain non-tradable and non-stashable

This will not affect the price of platinum purchased since crafted energies are not tradable or stashable .

This could atleast give a chance to more players who don't have to farm energies and then play event instead they could just buy essences and put them on crafting .

( Limited 25 slots ) and again since crafted energies will not be tradable they can't use multiple characters.

Let me know what you think

I have crossed the wrong statement

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

Greazemk
04-06-2021, 11:19 AM
Hi everyone
I request the Developers to make energy essences tradable and if possible the crafted energies too .
1) The reason behind this is it will lower the prices of event energy kits and will appreciate more and more players to run for Leaderboard increasing the competition for good .
2) (if only energy essences are tradable ) it would also help a lot since I level up my other characters they got a lot of energy essences which are good for nothing .
This will not affect the prices of platinum paid event energy kits since crafted energies will not be tradable .
It's very hard to level up the other character as well then farm energy essences and then play the event .
Let me know what you think

LOL!

First, how is the competition for leaderboard will increase when basically if you make those crafted energies tradeable will cost for almost free.

And you said platinum purchased energy kits will not be affected by that you just mentioned to make crafted energies tradeable. LIKE HOW???????????????

And making the energy essences tradeable is basically making crafted energies tradeable too.

Again, tell me how is this going to increase the competition for lb when those rich players with 500+ character slots purchase energy essences for 5 gold in auction house and every 1 hour they have 2.5k energies.

worshipped
04-06-2021, 11:41 AM
Lol?

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

BaronB
04-06-2021, 12:01 PM
this is so like wha 2016/17? lol

Redjellydonut
04-06-2021, 12:21 PM
Absolutely not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnarsito
04-06-2021, 12:22 PM
-1 this will result in lost for sts and for us too cus lb runners will be obligated to only buy essences even if they are cheap to run, and if u wanna use your energies in another toon on your account, you should suggest stasheable instead tradeable btw ;)

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Drae12
04-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Its big NO NO NO. Not a good idea, it has been like that before with the first events, and it didn’t turns out very well....

namansharma99910
04-06-2021, 01:56 PM
LOL!

First, how is the competition for leaderboard will increase when basically if you make those crafted energies tradeable will cost for almost free.

And you said platinum purchased energy kits will not be affected by that you just mentioned to make crafted energies tradeable. LIKE HOW???????????????

And making the energy essences tradeable is basically making crafted energies tradeable too.

Again, tell me how is this going to increase the competition for lb when those rich players with 500+ character slots purchase energy essences for 5 gold in auction house and every 1 hour they have 2.5k energies.Firstly ,I think you should read properly in the second point I mention if only essences are tradable not crafted energies.

secondly,even if crafted energies are tradable for the fact that they will have " 2.5k" energies per hour that doesn't mean much since it'll be for 5 gold for everyone
And one doesn't get points by just stacking up energies instead they get points by playing the event
So by this everyone will be able to buy energies at cheap rates and play.
Lastly if you're not rich you don't stand a chance still

Switchback
04-06-2021, 02:07 PM
Firstly ,I think you should read properly in the second point I mention if only essences are tradable not crafted energies.

secondly,even if crafted energies are tradable for the fact that they will have " 2.5k" energies per hour that doesn't mean much since it'll be for 5 gold for everyone
And one doesn't get points by just stacking up energies instead they get points by playing the event

You can get on LB without buying energies on quite a few events. Everyone is telling you it straight because this has been brought up so many times. Its just not going to happen, even if every single person here wanted it.

namansharma99910
04-06-2021, 02:24 PM
Finally I thought it would be just better to make just " energy essences" tradable.
This will not affect the price of platinum purchased since crafted energies are not tradable or stashable .
This could atleast give a chance to more players who don't have to farm energies and then play event instead they could just buy essences and put them on crafting .
( Limited 25 slots ) and again since crafted energies will not be tradable they can't use multiple characters.
Please think about it

Abdu ._.
04-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Paktwo v2?

THE GOLDEN KING
04-06-2021, 02:44 PM
Please think about it

This defeats the purpose of buying energy kits for plat. Pretty sure Cinco chuckled when he read this.

Mitsooos
04-06-2021, 03:31 PM
Trade able energy essences I think is very bad idea, for me is better to convert the energy essence to stashing able energy kits (not trade able) in order to use them with your other characters only in event days and auto remove after event ends.

Undershooting
04-06-2021, 03:51 PM
So 25 energies per hour from buying essence from auc which is gonna be very cheap vs 125 plats (for 25 energies)

Greazemk
04-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Firstly ,I think you should read properly in the second point I mention if only essences are tradable not crafted energies.

How high are you?

Greazemk
04-06-2021, 04:26 PM
Please think about it

hahahaahhaahaahahahahaah you said it again.

Have you thought about it? Okay, here's the thing you bought energy essences in auction for 5 damn gold. Simple dude. Yeah, you don't have to farm in Hauntlet or any other maps. just sit there and spam buying those essences.

And here I am wasting bunch of platinums just to get 1 hour advantage to those f2p players to run the event. haha yeah bro SO WORTH IT definitely worth buying those for 1 hour advantage true true... would definitely not affect the price of energy kits(platinum purchased).

Bro, I just don't know if you still didn't get it.

ChrisBreezy
04-06-2021, 05:57 PM
There is a reason why sts made crafted energy kits disappear after events

worshipped
04-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Making Energy essences tradeable wont affect store bought energy prices? So your next suggestion would probably be to make cracked jewels free , claiming that it wont affect prices of higher order jewels [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Paktwo
04-06-2021, 09:37 PM
I requested this 1year ago and the sts ignored it... Pls stop smoking...

XxretepxX
04-06-2021, 09:49 PM
no

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Xzarkhan
04-07-2021, 07:03 AM
no, -9999

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Drae12
04-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Its a BIG LOSS for spacestimestudios, so they won’t agree on this one...

Do you even know that a total of more than 50k plats are being used on a single leaderboard event? How can you say that its a win win situation for everyone?! Think deeper about what you are suggesting...

Let’s say, you’re a platinum user, buying thousand of kits during the past events. Will you still buy energies from the vendor on future events if the energy essence are tradeable? Coz for me, I’ll stop buying kits on vendor, I’d rather use my golds to buy energy essence from the auction. Do you think sts will benefit? Yeah on locked crates and some limited stuff on store, they’ll benefit. But how about on the energy kits? Where they are making a sell of 50k+ plats on a single event... I know some players spending pure plats on a single event tho..

KarTik1
04-07-2021, 08:51 AM
It will be much batter for everyone if the time of crafting energy will cut to 15 mins so an average and new players can have enough energy with minimum crafting slots not most of us can afford crafting slots
A event for token vendor for crafting slots and hotbar slots can solve the proble cause this will for a limited time of year can drop the prices of those things . But for whole year players who buy them from plats can also earn money by them