PDA

View Full Version : In game community

Mohawkski
04-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Whats with all these people coming on games like these (mmorpgs) and acting like pervs. I mean seriously this is a GAME. I mean do these people seriously have such a pathetic life that they must act dirty with strangers on a game. Same goes for people who take this game way to serious. Just thought id vent. A female toon wanted to join my guild. I asked if she plays alot and she said yes and with d's(male genitalia) too....pathetic.

Blaquehaaart
04-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Did you let her?

Mohawkski
04-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Oh yes right away. Ha nah she claimed to be 24 but people that act like that whether serious or just trolling must be young and for me too immature to play with...but thats just me

Deathpunch
04-28-2012, 03:31 PM
May want to edit that d word out. The thing "she" plays with. Just saying...

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Blaquehaaart
04-28-2012, 03:39 PM
Oh yes right away. Ha nah she claimed to be 24 but people that act like that whether serious or just trolling must be young and for me too immature to play with...but thats just me

You never played a mmo before have you?

Most social/leveling guilds have that one lead horny girl that plays to all the guys libedos. Guys tend to give them things and help power lvl them.

It isn't as much off an occurance in endgame guilds, but when there is it's usually drama because epic loot is concerned.

Super hardcore pvp and pve guilds tend to avoid girls all together, because chicks tend to cause drama.

Mohawkski
04-28-2012, 03:42 PM
Yeah I kno what ur sayin and I guess its no big deal but idk that just trips me out I guess

ArtStar
04-28-2012, 05:20 PM
Lol it is hilarious what random people will say to a female avatar.
This isn't anything new, but it does happen a lottt more.
The kids are really easy to pick out.
/ignoreeeeee