NotYoCookiez
04-28-2012, 03:51 PM
A bird that uses strength gear like sword and shield

Allfourkillz
04-28-2012, 03:57 PM
oh ok do they have full str or str and dex

Chickenrunnn
04-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Half Str/Dex... War bird full str is bad, it has bad HIT% :)

Allfourkillz
04-28-2012, 04:03 PM
so this is a really good thing to do, cause i see lots of people talking about it

Swampy
04-28-2012, 04:06 PM
so this is a really good thing to do, cause i see lots of people talking about it
Just don't plan on taking out tons of mobs in pve. Survivability is higher but damage drops. I hear quite a lot of people enjoy warbirds in pvp though

Chickenrunnn
04-28-2012, 04:08 PM
ye.. War birds in pvp is good for ppl who don't really know their skils :D They can use random damage, and know some basics, and be good still..

War birds Dodge nearly all, and hit about 250...

Elitephonix
04-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Say that to Xazic and he will chop your head off >_> lol

Jugernugetx
04-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Warbird= me xD

Sryyoulose
04-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Haha, FYI warbirds DO take skill. Bad warbirds they so easy to defeat good warbirds better pray your lucky. They can dodge 5-6Combos while barely taking any damage.

Xazic
04-30-2012, 07:15 AM
Say that to Xazic and he will chop your head off >_> lol

Now now, no need to spread any unwanted rumors.

KingFu
04-30-2012, 10:19 AM
Haha, FYI warbirds DO take skill. Bad warbirds they so easy to defeat good warbirds better pray your lucky. They can dodge 5-6Combos while barely taking any damage.

Warbird takes a decent amount of skill. Now, birds with str armor and helm with bow....

Zeus
04-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Warbirds, as Dolloway put, hide behind another classes gear, huge armor, dodge, and h/s , because they can't take advantage or utilize the natural defenses and advantages of a pure dexterity bird.

KingFu
04-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Warbirds, as Dolloway put, hide behind another classes gear, huge armor, dodge, and h/s , because they can't take advantage or utilize the natural defenses and advantages of a pure dexterity bird.

If you think about it, warbird's only weakness is no range and less damage. Now, if you look at str armor with bow on a bird, no weakness. He has lower hit, but focus takes away that factor. He'll more than likely dodge blind so his weakness of low hit instantly goes away, and he still manages to have range and damage close to that of a pure dex birds.

Zeus
04-30-2012, 10:39 AM
If you think about it, warbird's only weakness is no range and less damage. Now, if you look at str armor with bow on a bird, no weakness. He has lower hit, but focus takes away that factor. He'll more than likely dodge blind so his weakness of low hit instantly goes away, and he still manages to have range and damage close to that of a pure dex birds.

But they're much easier to root. :)

KingFu
04-30-2012, 10:48 AM
But they're much easier to root. :)

True, but they still have the damage and range so with roots delay it can be difficult to get em out and still use your arrows in time. Especially if they dodge blind and/or repulse.

dudetus
04-30-2012, 11:21 AM
I rly don't know why ppl hate so much warbirds...

Actually effective warbird is a rare sight. It requires actual skill to use warbird effectively. Sure, they have an advantage towards full dex birds but against enchantresses (especially lili wand mages) and bears we have a disadvantage. All and all warbird requires more skill in advanced lvl than a full dex bird.

Walkhardd
04-30-2012, 11:27 AM
A bad pure dex bird is a hell of a lot easier to kill than a bad warbird.

Cytokinesis
04-30-2012, 11:29 AM

I am so gonna say that to Rd :p

Jewelsofjane
04-30-2012, 01:06 PM
A bad pure dex bird is a hell of a lot easier to kill than a bad warbird.

Agreed.

That's why when people who have never pvped before or are frustrated and about to quit pvp, I suggest that they go warbird or pally. Now they may still suck, but the longer surviability rate allows them to learn more about their skills and test them more before they die. It makes pvp become slower paced then.

Also staying alive longer helps out their confidence, which also allows them to stick it out longer giving them more practice with their character. Either way, NEVER quit pvp because u suck or others feel like u do, just keep doing it and eventually you will get better.

rdrocks
05-04-2012, 06:14 PM
I am so gonna say that to Rd :p
a good warbird still requires a little skill.. :tongue:

Elyseon
05-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Warbirds are much easier to use than a pure dex bird, but they do take skill to be the best, i would say tho pure dex is much harder

Elitephonix
05-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Says the warbird them selves
Warbirds are fun to use but you don't get that exciting feeling when you kill 3 people with just cruel combo as a pure dex >_>

Cytokinesis
05-04-2012, 10:38 PM
a good warbird still requires a little skill.. :tongue:

Root+Cruel Blast totally requires skill :rolleyes: