PDA

View Full Version : Dam...

Hook
04-07-2021, 02:04 AM
Time sure flies by quick. Hope all my old pals are doing ok. Most have probably moved on and many quit but just passing by to see if there's any fellow familiar PLers out there. Greetings from Junglegold/OccultFormula. Hope you are all well!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
04-07-2021, 12:10 PM
Heya bro good to see you
Hope your well despite the current dumpster fire that is modernity ;P
-sue

Sheugokin
04-07-2021, 01:17 PM
Heya bro good to see you
-sue

Suentouspo? More like Suentous POET. I miss all my pals, but I can't justify spending more time in this game right now, based on irl stuff. Def miss y'all.

Hook
04-07-2021, 03:13 PM
Suentouspo? More like Suentous POET. I miss all my pals, but I can't justify spending more time in this game right now, based on irl stuff. Def miss y'all.SHOE GO CLEAN [emoji14] Still rocking my sig after all these years. Respect lol. Hope you're well

Hook
04-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Heya bro good to see you
-sueSame brotha! Surprised you still lurk around lol

Stephencobear
04-07-2021, 07:00 PM
Suentouspo? More like Suentous POET. I miss all my pals, but I can't justify spending more time in this game right now, based on irl stuff. Def miss y'all.

Heya Sheu! Good to see you too!
Yeah take care of that important stuff first- I'm told real life is super important by some smart ppl.
I'm still avoiding it however X'D

aw205
04-08-2021, 12:52 AM
I haven't played pl in forever, but I still check on the forum once in a blue moon lol

Hook
04-09-2021, 03:42 PM
I haven't played pl in forever, but I still check on the forum once in a blue moon lolSame. Quit in 2017. Forums seem as dead as ever. Miss the glorious days of forum activity. This was the spot lol.

daysalalican01
04-10-2021, 07:50 AM
True I check the forum sometimes aswell. I really miss the old times.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Hook
04-23-2021, 10:09 AM
True I check the forum sometimes aswell. I really miss the old times.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit TapatalkWord!

Promagin
05-15-2021, 01:47 PM
It sure is crazy looking back. I think for most of us we look back with a smile, but are happy with where we are now. PL will forever hold a special part in my heart. From the friendships to the grind to the adventure it was an amazing ride. There are many of you here that I sincerely love, and I don't say that often. If any old friends want to reconnect, send me a message with your contact info. Much love :).

Hook
05-15-2021, 01:55 PM
It sure is crazy looking back. I think for most of us we look back with a smile, but are happy with where we are now. PL will forever hold a special part in my heart. From the friendships to the grind to the adventure it was an amazing ride. There are many of you here that I sincerely love, and I don't say that often. If any old friends want to reconnect, send me a message with your contact info. Much love :).What's up Dillon. Long time no talk. Hope life is treating you well. And I agree with your points