PDA

View Full Version : Monster Display Case Furniture!

Cinco
03-29-2021, 10:26 AM
Bonus Preview: You know what your house or guild hall might be missing? ....Bosses.

There, I said it.

If you like living on the edge and have dreams of having the likes of Lord Mardrom and Corvis (among others) as the welcoming committee to your humble abode, have we got news for you.

An upcoming event will allow you to do just that. Don't worry, they aren't the actual bosses, just harmless proxies called Boss Images that resemble the formidable opponents from your favorite dungeons.

When the event begins next week (4/8 - 4/15) you'll automatically receive a quest to meet Eames in Windmoore Tavern. She'll send you on a series of quests to collect items called Boss Images that can be crafted into items representing some of your favorite bosses. These can be placed into a new Monster Display Case (available for purchase in the furniture store) in your home.

Once you've accepted the quest, you'll earn one Boss Image Fragment per run. Once you earn 12 fragments, Eames will grant you the full Boss Image. Take that over to the Crafting Station and combine with Elite Boss Relics and a bit of gold to make your furniture item!

During this first event, you'll be able to collect 5 different bosses: Captain Bloodhammer, Corvis, Hugal the Berzerker, Lord Mardrom, and Ul'rona, with more to come!

We'll see you next week! Can't wait to see the cool new looks you all create with this new item.

Hamburgerking
04-02-2021, 01:29 PM
Nicee!!!!!!!

Crocodile
04-02-2021, 02:00 PM
Yay

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Switchback
04-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Would be interesting if we could test gears on these.

Redjellydonut
04-02-2021, 03:07 PM
Thats pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willl
04-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Uhmm the idea is interesting itself but it will involve probably less than 10% of players.

I got 2 small suggestions

Call it image sounds so reductive, maybe call it boss essence sounds more attractive.

A real suggestion to make people more interested about it could be provide small buffs or small aps

For example
Craft Mardrom boss statue (not buy) (not own)
Grants you +50 aps and 1% mana regen per second

Craft Ur olna boss statue grants you +50 aps and 1% hp regen per second.

This way..

Farmers will be attracted to improve their stats
Lb players will be attracred for aps
House decorator will be attracted for their house

I think this way will attract 90% of players instead of 10%
What do you think?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Itemstore
04-02-2021, 03:16 PM
I wouldn't mind a increase to max house slots as I can't place enough stuff at max house slots as is increasing stuff to put in your house but not increasing max house slot not only limits creativity but lessons the want of more AMAZING FERNATURE what's implacable as for those house makers with 400/400 house slots even if you add a exstra 200 max house slot increase so it's 400/600 may still not be enough but leaving it at 400/400 is pointless ;/

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
04-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Uhmm the idea is interesting itself but it will involve probably less than 10% of players.

Call it image sounds so reductive, maybe call it boss essence sounds more attractive.

A real suggestion to make people more interested about it could be provide small buffs or small aps

For example

This way..

What do you think?

+1 for house aps, -1 for buff

Itemstore
04-02-2021, 03:25 PM
As somone who loves to build Al houses and has more than 1 max house slot toon it's a letdown to be capped at my creativity when limiting house slots usage please consider in increasing max house slots to 1k so not only I can place all the new and future fernature but so I can make fun and creative designs thanks

Nocturnus
04-02-2021, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't mind a increase to max house slots as I can't place enough stuff at max house slots as is increasing stuff to put in your house but not increasing max house slot not only limits creativity but lessons the want of more AMAZING FERNATURE what's implacable as for those house makers with 400/400 house slots even if you add a exstra 200 max house slot increase so it's 400/600 may still not be enough but leaving it at 400/400 is pointless ;/

+1 to increase the house slots, at least 1000 would be enough.

Ptcf
04-02-2021, 03:30 PM
+1

Totally agree with this!

✅Exile✅
04-02-2021, 03:37 PM
Bonus Preview: You know what your house or guild hall might be missing? ....Bosses.

There, I said it.

If you like living on the edge and have dreams of having the likes of Lord Mardrom and Corvis (among others) as the welcoming committee to your humble abode, have we got news for you.

An upcoming event will allow you to do just that. Don't worry, they aren't the actual bosses, just harmless proxies called Boss Images that resemble the formidable opponents from your favorite dungeons.

When the event begins next week (4/8 - 4/15) you'll automatically receive a quest to meet Eames in Windmoore Tavern. She'll send you on a series of quests to collect items called Boss Images that can be crafted into items representing some of your favorite bosses. These can be placed into a new Monster Display Case (available for purchase in the furniture store) in your home.

Once you've accepted the quest, you'll earn one Boss Image Fragment per run. Once you earn 12 fragments, Eames will grant you the full Boss Image. Take that over to the Crafting Station and combine with Elite Boss Relics and a bit of gold to make your furniture item!

During this first event, you'll be able to collect 5 different bosses: Captain Bloodhammer, Corvis, Hugal the Berzerker, Lord Mardrom, and Ul'rona, with more to come!

We'll see you next week! Can't wait to see the cool new looks you all create with this new item.

Awesome Event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitsooos
04-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Fantastic:)

Uereazagr
04-02-2021, 04:02 PM
Wow, that’s a neat little furniture, looking forward to get that!

Juki
04-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Another event for max 2/3 days :C

Seedgaming
04-02-2021, 05:10 PM
Maybe next time monster house guard? A monster that other players can fight something like that? The house owner can put reward if they defeat it. UwU

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using Tapatalk

BaronB
04-02-2021, 05:28 PM
this is such a cool idea!!

Tho do hope ALL bosses would be available!!

ps.. Keep up with the more decorations that can be used in guildhalls please XD

1 <3

iheartu
04-02-2021, 06:17 PM
this is nice.... Looking forward for other bosses in future. Btw, is the boss image moving when in the house just like pets?

Encryptions
04-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Selling 999x boss relics.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ceyy
04-02-2021, 10:15 PM

For example

This way..

What do you think?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkI think this is just a limited time event (if Im not mistaken), so giving Achievment Point is not a good idea

jazzbloonist
04-02-2021, 10:36 PM

For example

This way..

What do you think?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkNo aps ty

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Dreezzle
04-03-2021, 12:15 AM
I can use this on my house right?

♫♪♫♪♪♫

Vein.x
04-03-2021, 02:42 AM

There, I said it.

We'll see you next week! Can't wait to see the cool new looks you all create with this new item.Nixe

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Nialam
04-03-2021, 03:30 AM

For example

This way..

What do you think?

+1 good ideas for a more interesting event !

Paktwo
04-03-2021, 04:00 AM
Sell 999pcs elite boss relic
+9 kudos to the creator but i need mansion house for more space can anyone gift me ...tnx

PatD
04-03-2021, 05:58 AM
Thats really cool!!! But please make boss image interactive :)

Ex: we tap on boss and he come to life for a fight, when he die he just respawn to his place!! That would be awesome :D

evilmorty
04-03-2021, 07:29 AM

For example

This way..

What do you think?

No, can't we just have fun for once? Everything doesn't need to be aps or op

Stephencobear
04-03-2021, 07:55 AM

For example

This way..

What do you think?

No
Bad idea because it is a limited event.
Anyone who misses this would be permanently screwed out of the chance for the apps & buffs, and lb spot that might entail.
Also giving a statue buffs is like asking for auras to give stats.

Willl
04-03-2021, 08:44 AM
No
Bad idea because it is a limited event.
Anyone who misses this would be permanently screwed out of the chance for the apps & buffs, and lb spot that might entail.
Also giving a statue buffs is like asking for auras to give stats.That s right about limitation. It can be adjusted somehow for after event, maybe allow the raw "image" for plats?

So event runners benefit by running and who comes after will have to pay?

Mine was just a raw idea, and must not be applied exactly this way as I said, that s why all feedback helps

Encryptions
04-03-2021, 08:47 AM
Can Lord Mardrom's sword be added as a warrior vanity weapon?

sweeetcakes
04-03-2021, 09:02 AM
all this nice stuff for our houses...lol are we ever gonna get more house slots? I dont want to have to keep taking away to put something new up.

THE GOLDEN KING
04-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Can Lord Mardrom's sword be added as a warrior vanity weapon?

Cinco

Kolpertis_333
04-03-2021, 04:54 PM
Aw when i saw this i was hoping it would be any boss, the boss in 3rd planar toomb is amazing, nice event tho maybe in future

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

penyihirjowo
04-03-2021, 08:18 PM
and when Jarl event is coming ? we need house slot xD

it will drop house slot in this event ??? xD

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Androzeus
04-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Better make some new cursed tomes(as purchaseable furniture) that can spawn any boss in game to fight in house and of course without loot drop just for fun.

Soyeonara
04-04-2021, 04:57 AM
Better make some new cursed tomes(as purchaseable furniture) that can spawn any boss in game to fight in house and of course without loot drop just for fun.

Ahh yes, the brilliant idea I had seen!

Greazemk
04-04-2021, 06:06 AM

For example

This way..

What do you think?

For the buff I would like to suggest instead of 1% mana/hp regen, do 2.5% boss damage per Statue(1).

What do you guys think?:tyrannosaurus:

Tiger Mike
04-04-2021, 06:34 AM
But but....the expansion!

diexdie
04-04-2021, 10:18 AM
After remiem back to the team, STS more and more creative [emoji2938][emoji2938][emoji2938][emoji2938]

Statsonly
04-04-2021, 11:52 AM
For the buff I would like to suggest instead of 1% mana/hp regen, do 2.5% boss damage per Statue(1).

What do you guys think?:tyrannosaurus:

Still no, leave the statues as statues. -1 for me

Repent
04-06-2021, 11:16 PM
somethime u use head too...+1

Ah, welcome to the forums please don't stay.

kitx19
04-07-2021, 06:06 AM
somethime u use head too...+1How lion use paws to type on keyboard?

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk