PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

jenna
04-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi vampire gang! I downloaded DL last week on a whim because it was on the front page of Google Play and now I'm a bit obsessed. I have my premium toon and I bought a bundle when I got to level 20 and I bought one of those mystery bundles. This game is too addictive LOL

Anyway, I am on a lot and mostly like to run the dungeons. Not much for PvP, but if you want to add me, send me a message too. My character is Seosas. I get so many add requests from people who never talk or respond to invites to join a dungeon.

Are Guilds worth joining if you don't do much PvP?

Also, I downloaded Pocket Legends because after playing DL for a few days I was so enthusiastic for Spacetime that I figured I should get another one of their games, so I bought some plat when I set up my PL Toon and.... it turns out I don't like that game at all LOL. Is there anyway to transfer the plat I bought to DL or will it just go to waste now? I feel kinda dumb. That game has a totally different feel to it.

Mohawkski
04-28-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm Pretty sure the plats are universal to all sts games and I kno what u mean by ppl not tlkin when addin u happens to me too

Irulelol
04-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Hey Jenna! Nice to meet u :)
Sorry, but plat isnt universal across games. Maybe email support and something might be done :) Imo guilds are worth joining even if your not into pvp because theres someone there to help you level and talk to. Hope I helped :p

jenna
04-30-2012, 12:26 AM
Thanks! I think I figured things out with PL. I just wasnt' used to how things work in that game, but I got a good feel for it yesterday so I may stick with it. Now I just need to stop spending plat on DL mystery boxes that never give me anything I actually want lol

ArtStar
04-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Welcome Jenna, you are an addict already too? :-)
Ahaha I feel the same though, I love the game already.

Guilds are definitely worth joining!
I don't pvp much, and do a lot of solo runs.
But it is always great socializing and having fun with your guild.

If a fun/talkative/friendly/helpful guild is what youre looking for then check out the guilds secion.
Shop a little and see what you like :-)

Send an email to the sts support email about that last part,
I am not sure if it is possible but if anyone can do it, its them.

jenna
05-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Not only am I addicted to this game, but i've started playing their other two games as well, bought the premium character for both and started up a second account for DL so I can level a different character with different skills and I made him a premium toon as well. Sigh. I suppose this somewhat better than just burning my cash lol At least I get to spend hours playing. Hilariously though, my XBox has been neglected lately... in favor of playing on a four inch screen instead of my 52 inch television set lol