PDA

View Full Version : *Tag* pvp mode

Slapjack456
04-28-2012, 10:09 PM
I think sts should add a pvp mode where its tag. All the players lets say on the blue team and the One person who is it would be red and to tag someone you have to hit them (not kill) and that person switches teams with the tagger. I think that would be fun. Some other players and i were playing that in the vampire district and it was fun. Please post your thoughts about this and have a fun time playing Dl:)

Shuri
05-01-2012, 05:08 AM
I think sts should add a pvp mode where its tag. All the players lets say on the blue team and the One person who is it would be red and to tag someone you have to hit them (not kill) and that person switches teams with the tagger. I think that would be fun. Some other players and i were playing that in the vampire district and it was fun. Please post your thoughts about this and have a fun time playing Dl:)

Ranged skills stop this process as believe it or not HB, FB have a rather long range so it won't make it much fun if you can pop around a corner and blade to tag someone running.
Either way I like the idea however it needs more complexity(STS Loves complexity >_>)In other words

1 team member on red and has the flag(Doesn't drain health, Slow them)
Taggers chase the flag carrier and hit them to snatch it, Flag carrier must rush to hit them to snatch it back in a best time held free for all.
Randomly swaps between all members until all are done and times rallied for best results. Resulting in a new leaderboard of course..

Something like that, Feel free to cosomize/use that for another suggestion :) +1