PDA

View Full Version : Warrs LB

Mcmikeguapo
04-08-2021, 12:36 PM
A lame this kind of things happen...

Spooked
04-08-2021, 01:01 PM
Some people would rather shoot themself in the foot than share.

Mcmikeguapo
04-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Some people would rather shoot themself in the foot than share.

It’s ok if they don’t want but they should say that a week before, not an hour before event ends. This is a lack of respect and trust.

Tampia
04-08-2021, 01:08 PM
It’s milteid who broke the tie, he broke it and made every warrior in LB into chaos and now look he’s top 20+. He could’ve just stayed in tie and got LB rewards. Look what karma got him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
04-08-2021, 01:10 PM
That is the risk in tieing.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Spooked
04-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Always a risk, warriors couldve all remained calm and still wouldve preserved top10 tie if mitleid was truly the only tie breaker.
Man shot himself in the foot epicly

GucciBang
04-08-2021, 01:32 PM
Press F to pay respect to all the warriors who lost the top10

Ibrazs
04-08-2021, 01:35 PM
R.I.P
Betters days will come.

-Rogue-
04-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Thanks, sold farmed eggs expensive :)

Scll
04-08-2021, 01:45 PM
Congratulations! That's why u should never tie and tieing should'nt be a thing! This led to 20 wars losing the spot

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
04-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Riiip to the wars how sad....gzzz to my fellow mages we pulled it off:)

Mcmikeguapo
04-08-2021, 01:59 PM
Riiip to the wars how sad....gzzz to my fellow mages we pulled it off:)

We were well organized :3

ssblake
04-08-2021, 02:11 PM
The chaos was beautiful , watching purp eggs go from 3k to 10k in blink of an eye , never seen anything like it before.
But it was well within alot of people's expectations.

the guy thought the update before event was the end of event and messed up.

Undershooting
04-08-2021, 02:20 PM
This is so messed up, how disrespectful is that to try to make others lose by breaking the tie at the last moment, once you say something, should stick to your words :l. Sorry for the warriors who spent 100m+just to lose on the last moment

sweeetcakes
04-08-2021, 02:34 PM
Wow guys...sorry that happened to you all...yes your word should be your bond....but obviously some have no respect for their fellow players

Ikosevy
04-08-2021, 02:45 PM
F. I felt this too when im using warr and in this event too.

Redjellydonut
04-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Lots of good buddies lost top 10 [emoji36] we were doing so good until two players decided to panic and start jumping up in points 30min before the event ended. Special shout out to all those players who played fair and were not moving. I absolutely loved running this lb with u guys. It is extremely unfortunate after they spent millions, some dummies come and break tie. Spent hours recruiting these players and unfortunately some of them showed their true colors last minute. For those who ran fairly feel free to add me or hmu anytime! Very good people!

-Largesoda/Pvnishment

Blessful
04-08-2021, 03:25 PM
Was like this during meade event, wars kept braking tie about 5 times.. even though we had top 7/8/9/10th positions..

we had to call everyone inside one house so they wouldn’t run during last minutes.

If your gonna tie and your a war keep the circle small. Shame this happened [emoji17]

Sulphurea
04-08-2021, 03:52 PM
So don't scheme and don't do deals behind doors to get something for what everyone should compete till the very last second. What competition is if i know i won a week earlier? Tieing is nonsense and should be forbidden, since is not, is up to each of us to take our own risk

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
04-08-2021, 04:00 PM
So don't scheme and don't do deals behind doors to get something for what everyone should compete till the very last second. What competition is if i know i won a week earlier? Tieing is nonsense and should be forbidden, since is not, is up to each of us to take our own risk

Tie has been something available in the game since the beginning of time. You cant put a stop to that. Its at our own risk of this happens. It is just very unfortunate this happened today. Considering everything since top 10 that lost today had spent minimum 100m+

Tampia
04-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Those people that broke the tie also shot themselves in the foot for nothing lmao. The tie breaker also used tons of Gold but didn’t make it to top 10. How sad

Naaabmage
04-08-2021, 04:10 PM
Those people that broke the tie also shot themselves in the foot for nothing lmao. The tie breaker also used tons of Gold but didn’t make it to top 10. How sad

Haha no doubt wasted his gold and alot of others gold.... dam shame

gobbels
04-08-2021, 04:12 PM
Yeh on lb, 27wars got gold rank. Gz to everyone (i dint cheat not me on lb, if investigating for future bans). No one got silver. But imagine 27gold and 23bonze :D

(every class used this method, it is exploit, but not gonna blame anyone, its just in the boundaries of game mechanics)

It cos 200m for warrior to get on top 10 (eventualy 27+ gold ranks)

Anyways i dont have such money as 200m to spent for stuff like laderbord.

Take care, feel free to make ticket on bugs/game exploits for this.

Spooked
04-08-2021, 04:39 PM
Was like this during meade event, wars kept braking tie about 5 times.. even though we had top 7/8/9/10th positions..

we had to call everyone inside one house so they wouldn’t run during last minutes.

If your gonna tie and your a war keep the circle small. Shame this happened [emoji17]

Us rogues did it diff, everyone on an alt in the same guild so noone could accidently open on their main or get tempted to open.
Very happy that each of the rogues kept their word, considering there were 18 of us.
Again want to thank the people who did stick to their word.
not one of us expected this to happen and honestly regardless of the risks, its a very straight up horrible moment for people who worked 2 long weeks (presumably) only to end up getting screwed over by the selfishness and/or panicking of others.
Ties are a very slippery slope

Sulphurea
04-08-2021, 04:50 PM
Then don't tie and compete till your ultimate best, and if you don't make it you still did good job. Buying and opening eggs doesn't appear that much of a work, just a use of big money

Redjellydonut
04-08-2021, 04:51 PM
Us rogues did it diff, everyone on an alt in the same guild so noone could accidently open on their main or get tempted to open.
Very happy that each of the rogues kept their word, considering there were 18 of us.
Again want to thank the people who did stick to their word.
not one of us expected this to happen and honestly regardless of the risks, its a very straight up horrible moment for people who worked 2 long weeks (presumably) only to end up getting screwed over by the selfishness and/or panicking of others.
Ties are a very slippery slope

We did similar on mage [emoji41][emoji1360] worked out perfectly. I tried doing the same for wars but for some reason alot of them wouldn’t listen. We hand like 70% following directions while the other 30% were planning no good in the background [emoji58] i should have known when my friend said last years wars also broke the tie. Alot of greedy players there. Anyways gz to rogues and amazing teamwork!

QuaseT
04-08-2021, 05:55 PM
I respect people who tie and come up with new ideas to make ties reliable and fair. I can see the positivity in making it possible for more than 10 players to gain the prizes. Personally, I wouldnt tie. Afterall its still a competition and I rather pay twice the gold or run twice as much as getting fooled last minute by someone. I would never trust a stranger. Not ingame, not in real life. I just had to throw that in since I had people judging me when I declined to tie with them at some event start years ago. Breaking a promise last minute is wrong tho. Every player as they prefer I say. Aslong as they are honest.

Advocacies
04-08-2021, 06:28 PM
I hope sts will limit the tie or completely removed it for tie breaker it should be the 1st one who reach the spot gets the spot since it's a competition lol

Perq
04-08-2021, 06:42 PM
Tie idea is not bad. Sharing rewards with people who worked hard and deserved to get them can make more people happy and they wouldn't feel like they wasted time for nothing, but if u agree to tie then don't break your promise. The thing that happened with our warriors tie was like backstab, coward punch. So many good warriors didn't get the rewards because of people, who got chance from them to get tie spot. Feel sad for all who agreed to tie even if they could easy go for more points but didnt break promise. Big respect for U guys. And respect for other classes as well because at least u respected other tie members. We've tried too but didn't work.

Mcmikeguapo
04-08-2021, 07:00 PM
Tie idea is not bad. Sharing rewards with people who worked hard and deserved to get them can make more people happy and they wouldn't feel like they wasted time for nothing, but if u agree to tie then don't break your promise. The thing that happened with our warriors tie was like backstab, coward punch. So many good warriors didn't get the rewards because of people, who got chance from them to get tie spot. Feel sad for all who agreed to tie even if they could easy go for more points but didnt break promise. Big respect for U guys. And respect for other classes as well because at least u respected other tie members. We've tried too but didn't work.

Ikr, If they don’t want to tie they should say that since the begging, not 1 hour before event ends when they already had made the commitment of tie.

Spooked
04-08-2021, 07:41 PM

Also, what we did was make an organized line group so there was fast and enough communication between eachother.
House mails can be insufficient in this topic.
Communication is key in situations like these.

the idea of the tie in and of itself is what MMO’s should stand for, if we can trust strangers on their word they wont break tie its the foundation of a friendship, which will only benefit both sides and in unique situations others.

The majority of people who are generally against ties either havent run a leaderboard ever or somehow dont see the social aspect in it.
Besides it being “a competition till the end” its still a game, if more people can enjoy some pixels they undoubtedly also worked hard for, why should that be removed from the game?

Stephencobear
04-08-2021, 08:09 PM
2 minds here.

One hand it’s just a competition, no rules,
but then I see some ppl sometimes work together in interesting ways and that’s impressive. No wonder why sts lets this happen.
It’s either an awesome pool party or one dude craps in the pool

towd
04-08-2021, 11:18 PM
2 minds here.

One hand it’s just a competition, no rules,
but then I see some ppl sometimes work together in interesting ways and that’s impressive. No wonder why sts lets this happen.
It’s either an awesome pool party or one dude craps in the pool

This is what happened on mage top 10 we all work together

dexish
04-09-2021, 03:50 AM
Sad for those wars who spent alot and didnt make it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Faded09
04-09-2021, 04:40 AM
Rip to my fellow warriors

umarrahim
04-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Tie has been something available in the game since the beginning of time. You cant put a stop to that. Its at our own risk of this happens. It is just very unfortunate this happened today. Considering everything since top 10 that lost today had spent minimum 100m+

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's not hard to remove ties.

Just add hidden random decimal numbers to points.

For example, blue egg gives between 2.0005-2.0008, yes these number will stay hidden, and they are random.

So if a person is 2 points behind from a tie and they open a blue egg.

They will either be still behind the other person, or they might get ahead of the other person by decimal points.

And wham, problem fixed. 50 spots for 50 people, no more, no less.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Tampia
04-09-2021, 02:30 PM
It's not hard to remove ties.

Just add hidden random decimal numbers to points.

For example, blue egg gives between 2.0005-2.0008, yes these number will stay hidden, and they are random.

So if a person is 2 points behind from a tie and they open a blue egg.

They will either be still behind the other person, or they might get ahead of the other person by decimal points.

And wham, problem fixed. 50 spots for 50 people, no more, no less.

No one gets it bro lmao. What if that hidden random number was the same with other player’s points. If it is possible player would still keep doing it. Still the same[emoji2371]. Tie is a tie and it was not settled by the system, it’s settled and was set by players...not the system[emoji6]

GucciBang
04-09-2021, 03:50 PM
No one gets it bro lmao. What if that hidden random number was the same with other player’s points. If it is possible player would still keep doing it. Still the same[emoji2371]. Tie is a tie and it was not settled by the system, it’s settled and was set by players...not the system[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk2.0008749271

umarrahim
04-10-2021, 11:10 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIts random, and the chance of a tie still happening is still veryyy low.

It's better than people planning for a tie, an accidental tie is still ethical.

Planned ties are immoral and unethical.

Stephencobear
04-10-2021, 11:51 AM
Its random, and the chance of a tie still happening is still veryyy low.

It's better than people planning for a tie, an accidental tie is still ethical.

Planned ties are immoral and unethical.

That last sentence;
Can you see that it is literally your opinion stated as a fact?
Maybe it's a language differential. Like, a situation ( a tie ) can't have moral, or ethics.