PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Completed Quest (Button)

Shuri
04-29-2012, 04:08 AM
After countless times doing "Timed Missions" on various maps to gain EXP considering I'm level 20 going 21 and I still do the same old as earlier I think it's right to add this function. I'll post a picture first then explain why I want this on my screen when I go to gain experience..

(Image photoshopped by me it has no button ingame where that button is!)
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/xKazie/Dark%20Legends/MapSuggestion.png

Okay, With that out the way down to the suggestion at hand;
I want that button to send me directly to the map screen where that quest is located on instead of 'making me' search through all the maps I have timed missions on to pick it up. With this function I can easily go to that screen and pick it up instead of hunting around for it over various maps. Here's an example

Market Subway > "Track the Magic Source" by clicking that button in the notification it sends me to the map/zone "Market Subway" to pick it up.

It saves time, It saves a lot of loading screens and also it allows me(And everyone else) to re-pop the timer if I have enough energy.
I know this is an easy embedding function also. So why hasn't it been done yet? You have them for achievements so you can view them and legendary drops so why not quest?

Anyway, Let me know what you think :)
------------------------------------
Feedback, Criticism always welcome on my threads/post!

XchilangopwnX
04-29-2012, 11:49 AM
+1 :) facilitates completing quests nice idea.

bronislav84
04-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Agree. That is all.

Deathpunch
04-29-2012, 02:58 PM
I like this idea.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Shuri
04-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Thank you all for you feed back ^^ I think this would help everyone in the long run to be honest if they're going to add new maps and campaigns.

Bilaxman
04-29-2012, 09:51 PM
That is an excellent idea. I wonder why they didn't put this before...

Shuri
04-30-2012, 02:41 AM
That is an excellent idea. I wonder why they didn't put this before...

To be honest, I have no idea. Like I said they have it for everything else but quest maybe they forgot?
Either way thanks for the support! Let's hope one of the Devs or Mods notice this thread and implement it in the next update <3

Takezaki
04-30-2012, 04:01 AM
Yes.

Shuri
05-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Seriously? No dev or mod even bother to comment on this clearly perfect idea. I mean really the coding alone won't even take 10 minutes, I should know I coded a browser game author the same set up for a close friend. -.-

STS.. you disappoint me. :(