PDA

View Full Version : The Hardlight Shield, Should be Stashable?

Harveygombos
04-29-2012, 05:38 AM
wanted to know who thinks that the hardlight shield should be stashable because after all the DL shield is stashable and the shield of gratitude is aswell, centerion shield to are stashable.*Another*quick Q does anyone else think*there should be a retrieval service for accidentally deleted items (maybe accounts too and it shud cost 5 plat for accs) also the items shud have to be paye *for about 1 plat each unless you got it for comendability eg. shield of gratitude or founders helm

dudetus
04-29-2012, 06:15 AM
Well I think that the Hardlight shield is unstashable because it is character specific. U reserved ur name for that one character and not for the whole account. DL shield was only a vanity so it is stashable and the shield of gratitude is account specific. By buying campaigns u could go there with ur every char.

Well there is a possibility to send email to support about accidentally deleted items. Support for spacetime studios is awesome and they will help ya out in almost everything :)

Harveygombos
04-29-2012, 07:41 AM
thx m8

Elitephonix
04-29-2012, 08:46 PM
thx m8

you might wanna change you nickname ..... your email is not a good choice

Jugernugetx
04-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Was just gonna tell him the same thing. ^
He cant change his name. He needs to email a developer or moderator i believe. If u want to change name, email samhayne or justg or any developer of sts.

Late
04-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Well I think that the Hardlight shield is unstashable because it is character specific. U reserved ur name for that one character and not for the whole account. DL shield was only a vanity so it is stashable and the shield of gratitude is account specific. By buying campaigns u could go there with ur every char.

Well there is a possibility to send email to support about accidentally deleted items. Support for spacetime studios is awesome and they will help ya out in almost everything :)

Makes sense

Back
04-30-2012, 09:06 AM
What is this Shield of Gratitude?

Elyseon
04-30-2012, 09:48 AM
What is this Shield of Gratitude?
A reward from a year ago for players who paid for all the main campaigns, from balefort castle to balefort sewers

KingFu
04-30-2012, 10:02 AM
A reward from a year ago for players who paid for all the main campaigns, from balefort castle to balefort sewers

That's what it was originally for. Devs changed it so anyone that purchased 30 or more plat before they made the main spine free received it.

Phoenixking
04-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Wasn't balefort sewers free? And Alien Oasis III the last paid campaign? Lol

Elyseon
04-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Wasn't balefort sewers free? And Alien Oasis III the last paid campaign? Lol
It was free if u started after PLs first birthday
Or if u never bought it, u got it at PL, first birthday

Ixillicus
04-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Well I think that the Hardlight shield is unstashable because it is character specific.

I believe this is the reason why they did it, but I think it's been long enough that it should be stashable. The DL shield was separate from the name reservation, but I still think it should be stashable if the DL one is, since they were both launch items.

KingFu
04-30-2012, 05:40 PM
It was free if u started after PLs first birthday
Or if u never bought it, u got it at PL, first birthday

Sewers was always free I believe. AO3 was the last main spine campaign that requires a purchase (20P. Others were 10) I could be remembering incorrectly but I don't remember having to purchase it.

Mothwing
04-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Couldnt you get all 3 for 30 plat?

Cahaun
04-30-2012, 05:50 PM
February 19, 2011
Purchased Balefort Sewers Access for 10 platinum

KingFu
04-30-2012, 05:52 PM
February 19, 2011
Purchased Balefort Sewers Access for 10 platinum

Ah, I was wrong. Typical:p Don't recall purchasing it, but I know I started playing it day of lol. My bad.